PDA

View Full Version : Who knows you dress?

LeslieBird
02-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Me: my wife and my doctor, and the doctor's ass't. The doctor is an older woman, and was a bit stand offish about the whole thing. The physician's ass't is a younger woman and seemed not to be phased much.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-26-2009, 05:16 PM
My Spouse and all of the folks on this FORUM - There may be a lot who "Suspect", but don't know for sure. (Oh yeah, I forgot the UPS man)

JoAnne Wheeler

Jess_cd32
02-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Just my SO:doh: and all of you:)

kristinacd55
02-26-2009, 05:22 PM
My wife & me, perhaps my younger daughter when I left a pair of pink sandles(size 11's) under my desk oops!
Oh yeah, & everyone on here!!

Deborah Jane
02-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Now let me see whom knows about me....

My future wife [Sheila], you may have seen her wandering around the forum, this is where we met :love:

Also my mum knows along with with my kids, my sister, my ex wife, Sheila's kids, her sister, her friend, and thats just the ones i can think off off the top of my head!!

Tina B.
02-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Just the wife and all of you, my older brother knew, but no one else has been told.
Tina

Carole Cross
02-26-2009, 05:47 PM
So far my doctor and my counsellor. I am going to tell my family next month, if I have the courage.:)

Kate Simmons
02-26-2009, 05:48 PM
Besides scatey eight gay and bi people, a bunch of CD, TG and TS friends, an entire ER team, my doctor, my family, the NSA, FBI, CIA, Interpol, The IBI and MI6. Not too many people really.;):battingeyelashes::)

Jocelyn Quivers
02-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Probably a lot more than I know of. Taking into the account the possibility that for every person I've told or who knows,they have probably also told some else as well.

Elizebeth
02-26-2009, 06:08 PM
My wife.

sterling12
02-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Besides scatey eight gay and bi people, a bunch of CD, TG and TS friends, an entire ER team, my doctor, my family, the NSA, FBI, CIA, Interpol, The IBI and MI6. Not too many people really.;):battingeyelashes::)

You forgot The Saucer People Arianna!

A bunch of people know Joanie and probably dozens of them have also seen John and Joanie; think that's like a double whammy! Can't even hide behind The Femme Persona.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jacquilynne
02-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Well, who knows . . . my wife for sure ;) and our children have seen me dressed . . . know? Well, my oldest son (10yr old) hasn't said much, he has seen my Avatar pic and thinks its a character I created :) BTW -- I am an artist, painter, and have done some comic book work and my wife is a fantasy novel writer so they are used to seeing our "character" creations.

Oh yes and of course all of you know. ;)

Jacie

foxyjj111
02-26-2009, 06:30 PM
lets see...

several cd, tg friends from the area. three gg's i work with. a few other gg's i told along the way. two of my best guy friends from home. and sadly, NOT my wife.:doh: working on that, thought im sure she has her suspicions. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
02-26-2009, 06:30 PM
You forgot The Saucer People Arianna!

A bunch of people know Joanie and probably dozens of them have also seen John and Joanie; think that's like a double whammy! Can't even hide behind The Femme Persona.

Peace and Love, JoanieI know Joanie but not too many folks here are in tune with that whole thing. Geez, don't get me started Hon. Best to keep to the KISS (keep it simple, silly) philosophy sometimes.:)

Kendra08
02-26-2009, 06:40 PM
My ex-wife and most of my friends. I have a feeling my older daughter (15) knows. She keeps making jokes about me having a secret identity as a crossdressing hitman and she always found it odd that I can pick ut a better outfit for her than her mother can.

StevieTV
02-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Could be as low as 5 and as many as are lurking here. The thing is I don't try to hide it. Oh and I will post a picture as soon as I get my camera back.

TSchapes
02-26-2009, 06:48 PM
I've told so many people I've forgotten who I've told. I'm at the point where I don't feel I have to tell people, but I don't feel I have to hide it either.

I belong to the LGBT Enterprise Resource Group at work, and will probably host a segment on TS/TG/CD soon. Diversity is big at our Fortune 500 company.

Love, Tracy

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Of the people who know my man-side, only my wife... and soon my therapist will too (upcoming visit).

Of course, everyone here knows who I am, but only my femme-side. Of course, my femme-side truly is my best side. :)

Kate Lynn
02-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Just my wife,sometimes I think she's embarrassed by it,she certainly doesn't want her kids,grandkids,or sisters to know about it,though she never says anything to me about it.

Nicole Erin
02-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Pretty much anyone who knows me, including everyone at my last job.
I don't keep it secret really.
Of course there are still a-holes in the world so that means I can't really just go around anytime amywhere dressed en femme.

StaceyJane
02-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Both of my dogs know but they don't seem to care.
Also a few people from the Austin Tri-Ess group.

Ballerina
02-26-2009, 07:37 PM
My GF and her best friend. That should be it, unless someone knows and isn't confronting me about their knowledge, lol

Kathi Lake
02-26-2009, 07:39 PM
My wife, a few close GG friends, and the sales help at every boutique and women's clothing store in a 200 mile radius! :)

Kathi

Bea A
02-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Today my wife knows and my doctor. The members of my group know. As a kid my mom knew, and I think my older brother knew. Eventually I would like everyone to know, but my wife is still getting her head wrapped around the idea of this. I guess if and when I go full time they will know.

TGMarla
02-26-2009, 09:27 PM
No one. Not even I know I dress. :straightface:

Okay...seriously. Umm....there's me, my wife, and you guys...err...girls, and one young man who used to board with us. Cool kid, really. No one else I know of

Babette
02-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Surprisingly quite a few know if you count my wife and a good number of makeup, clothing sales assistants, and shoe store employees in the free world. However, there are none in my home town that know. There are some that suspect though.

Maybe asking how many people suspect is a better or another question.

Babette

trannie T
02-26-2009, 09:53 PM
I have told my brother and two friends, one male and one female. I go dressed in both drag and drab to a bar and a few people there know both sides of me. My cats have seen me dressed and hate my male and female sides equally.

JOJO44
02-26-2009, 10:15 PM
My wife knows, I suspect my daughter wonders and one neighbor might suspect (I was out to pick up the trash can and they saw me enfemme going up the drive).
Oh, I should mention the cop that saw me at one of those dwi stops, after checking my drivers license and insurance he said "have a good evening Mr. xxxxxxxx.
Other than that, I don't know.
Love and :hugs:
JoJo

monique01
02-26-2009, 10:28 PM
My wife knows and I came out to one of her daughters that is lesbian. She accepted me totally as she said that since her mom and grandparents accepted her she could only do the same. She even said she could feel for me wanting to come out to someone and have someone in family to share it with.

Beth785
02-26-2009, 10:48 PM
Well, more then I knew. A friend just asked me if I was a CD, as I posted just a few too many incriminating pictures on my MySpace page. That's the only one for sure, but I'm sure many more suspect, or just think I'm weird. (I kinda go all out for Halloween). I haven't told my parents yet, but I would suspect my mother knows. Maybe my brother, too.

Lainie
02-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Told my wife, and have in fact dressed completely en femme in her presence several times--once for a whole day--but I don't think she noticed! Otherwise quite a few shopkeepers in various cities, and lots of CDs & lesbians, from one party and one night out a few years ago.

Shannon
02-26-2009, 11:00 PM
My wife, my massage therapist, all of you, my ex-wife (but no to the extent that I dress now), a few SA's when I've been out en femme, and I think the SA's at Sephora and MAC are getting to know me en drab and may be assuming something....

TinaH
02-26-2009, 11:30 PM
My wife ... she started me on this -- but that is another story

Karren H
02-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Wifey... A few local crossdreissing friends.. Probably a lot at work though I've never come out and declared such.. Most are engineers so they are equivalent to rocket scientists!! You get my drift..

jazmine
02-26-2009, 11:39 PM
My wife, my GG friend Tracy, two of my ex girlfriends and my wife's best friend.

erica12b
02-26-2009, 11:47 PM
only two gg's i knew, one saw me dressed and the other we just talked , both of them are no more they faded away, and dont return e-mail, but im still looking (think i should change my name to hope)

PretzelGirl
02-26-2009, 11:50 PM
For me, my wife knows and the three dogs. I caught one of them humping another male dog. So I told him if he keeps it under wraps, then I will too. Now I need something on the other two. . .

Ashlyee Paige
02-26-2009, 11:54 PM
I have a sneaking notion my dog may have figured it out, keeps sniffing, maybe its the perfume? I just bribe her with a treat and im safe

Kelli Michelle
02-26-2009, 11:54 PM
My wife, sister, other cds in the area, and a buncha gay guys at the local pub.

Lorileah
02-27-2009, 12:14 AM
My wife did, most my family (a few don't) and most my in-laws nieces and nephews, many clients, several friends, several acquaintances, my doctor, the people who work near me. Wait maybe I should list those who don't know

suchacutie
02-27-2009, 12:14 AM
My wife and all of you!

tina

SFRachel
02-27-2009, 12:28 AM
I told my wife a few years although she prefers to not think about it. I only dress at home when she's not home although I dress nearly everyday at my office. I've also dressed at home with a CD friend and his wonderful woman friend. I've also shopped for fem clothes with this woman although i was dressed drab at the time (except for wearing a bra and panties under my clothes). I've shared my dressing online with a lot of other CD's and CD friendly men and women on ICUII.

Ralph
02-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Not counting the folks here :-) Two ex-girlfriends know because I told them (we broke up for other reasons), and the one who became my wife knew before we started seriously talking marriage.

I also had "the talk" with each of my kids when they were old enough to wonder if dad was gay. I made it clear that I'm not, and tried to explain a bit about what I do and why, but the whole conversation made them extremely uncomfortable. So for their sake I try to wear pants when they're around.

That's about it. I live in a rather small town so if my doctor or neighbor or anybody else knew, the whole town would know. For all I know my son gripes about it to his online friends around the world, but I'll never meet them and they'll never meet me, so it's all good.

I have a sneaking notion my dog may have figured it out, keeps sniffing, maybe its the perfume? I just bribe her with a treat and im safe
Thanks for the best laugh I had all day!
ralph

Jenniferpl
02-27-2009, 05:38 AM
My wife and the dogs.

Georgia Rose
02-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Just my wife and that's the way I'd like to keep it. Although I think a few neighbours might suspect something from the odd time I've been a bit indiscreet and walked outside in heels or with a bra on. But that's their problem. One's sold up maybe can't handle it!:drink:

DAVIDA
02-27-2009, 07:23 AM
My wife, mother, sisters, daughter, friends, neigbors, nurses, doctors, waxer girl, nail girl, several thousand people in Atlanta, and others I'm sure.:D

Sorry! I forgot to say "All of you here!"

That is like forgetting to say "World Peace" at a pagent!

Cary
02-27-2009, 07:23 AM
My ex-girlfriend knows I dress, but has never seen me dressed. My IT guy knows because my computor crashed a few times. He saw my history and saved favorites. He hasn't said anything. I'm sure alot of people suspect, but said nothing. The GGs in my life often catch me looking at them alittle to long(checking out their shoes, outfits,etc..) Oh, and all of you here.

xAnne_Mariex
02-27-2009, 07:38 AM
Just my mum and cats, my little black cat gives me such strange looks lol

Tal'Aura
02-27-2009, 07:43 AM
Jolan Tru,

Nobody knows I dress, except my wallet.

Alana65
02-27-2009, 07:56 AM
My Mom...........and all of you ladies here :)

Marie O
02-27-2009, 08:10 AM
My wife and everyone here!:heehee:

Mirani
02-27-2009, 08:13 AM
If you know me - you know "me".
Most either see me as a woman or as post op TG. I dont bother to illuminate - when I did, many couldnt "get" that I don't want surgery to transition, have a full relationship with my female partner, not interested in men at all.
Just totally at ease with myself presenting to the world as I always wanted to.

Heather Dur
02-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Over the years, perhaps 10 people. The obvious ones, wife, doctor, sister, oldest friend, doctor. What is more interesting is the small number of people who know considering I have been dressing for over 55 years. How few people know about a major part of my life. We ladies do keep this secret very well.

tamarav
02-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Just my wife and all of you on the forum.

Oh, and my neighbors, and the entire city I live in, and the women I work with, and the Driver's License folks and the courthouse people, and just about everyone else.

DaphneGrey
02-27-2009, 08:34 AM
My wife, mom, the girls at the salon and the owners husband, my bartender, one guy I work with and alot of people who suspect. My aunts and cousins as well. nobody cares! The MAC store, the town of New Hope, bla bla bla, a whole lot of people.

kayegirl
02-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Well apart from everyone on this forum, no one, that is until Weds this week. I had been out for the day en femme, and on my way home would be passing my older sister's house. So I gave her a call, said I would be popping in and warned her to expexct a surprise. When I went in through the door, it was difficult to tell what the reaction was. The first thing she said was "not surprised really, you were always borrowing my clothes when we were younger". Still not entirely sure how she took my revelation, she did not throw me out, or say anything hurtful, but neither did she appear too accepting, or ask any questions for that matter. I'm going to give her a bell later this evening, she's really the best real sister a girl could have.

steffaniels
02-27-2009, 12:16 PM
well lets see... my regular man, my dog and a few thousand of people who saw my pics on my web page :doh:

Tasha McIntyre
02-27-2009, 12:29 PM
My wife and everyone at CD.com

Tash :)

Sarah...
02-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Many people know me. And I suspect that those who don't know do actually suspect that they know something. They're just not sure exactly what yet. :)

I do wonder how many peeps have come across my pics and e-trail on the web though.:daydreaming:

Sarah...

KarenS
02-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Well let's see,

1) my wife has seen me dressed but only in lingerie (does that count as out?),
2) a GG friend from college,
3) another CD I met in town,
4) a GG Dom I met here in town (she's looking forward to spanking me.),
5) The woman that operates the shop that I have been to four times to buy my wigs. She thinks that I only buy the wigs for a theatre group I'm in (she figured that out after I told here they were for me). I'm not in any theatre group and have not told here that I was either.
6) a couple of sales assistants are probably only suspecting.

sybercom11
02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
1 -- A fellow sissy that I "played house" with as a teenager.

2 -- My mother, who has also known since I was teen because she caught me in my sister's clothes.

3-- My wife, of course.

4 -- And my mother in law, who caught me as an adult.

CharlotteW
02-27-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm certain our 19 year old son has seen feminine clothing in my wardrobe and my wife asked him the classic giveaway question today "what would you think if......". If he doesn't know by now, he'll never know.

Gemma Bee
02-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Most people know I dress. My close friends, my sister, and of course my partner are aware. My sister and girlfriend show the most encouragement. A lot of friends are quite funny with it, to be honest. So I have the principle of not shoving it in people's faces. If they want to know more or see photos, then it is up to them to approach me. My friends Leigh and Vicky always give me encouragement and like to talk about it. My parents, that is a different story. My mum has known for years, obviously. But they never talk about it, preferring to ignore the subject altogether.

deja true
02-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Hmmm!...Let's see!

My gf's daughter, but not my girlfriend...

My best friend's wife who I told ...and now her husband 'cos she told him ('cos he was a secret dresser, too! Who knew?)

A 17 year old daughter of an acquaintance ('cos I could see she was having a little trouble at home with her own GID and I thought she needed a sympathetic ear...she admittd to me for the first time that she thinks of herself as a trans-man!)

Nobody else I know in my community, though many prolly think I'm a little strange, but can't figure out how!

The couple of hundred on a couple of yahoo groups (SCC and BeAll)...

And, of course, all of you, especially the two dozen or so that I've met personally at those two conferences.

The various clerks and store keepers and taxi drivers in Miami, NYC, Atlanta and Chicago don't really count do they? Nor the various folks on the other end of the telephone line when ordering stuff, do they...even if they do have my boy name and address!

Lana.S
02-27-2009, 03:40 PM
No one outside of a few anonymous forums knows I dress.

Only one person has ever seen me dressed. It was a "professional" I hired for a short amount of time...if you catch my drift.

:shades:

Jennifer Marie P.
02-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Most of my GG friends, two of my best friends, my ex girlfriend the SA at the cosmetics counter the SA at VS and all of you at this forum.

carolinoakland
02-27-2009, 04:21 PM
I went full time in january so lately the question is... who did I forget to tell?

Malori Cross
02-27-2009, 04:43 PM
My wife knows but would probably prefer not to; my son suspects, but s/he's a sometimes-CD too.

A neighbor who dropped by unannounced once while I was dressed in a cowl-neck flannel robe. He just said, Nice dress," but when I insisted it was a robe. "Whatever," was his reply and we left it at that.

My daughter may know, too. And our various cats & dogs.

Leanne2
02-27-2009, 04:54 PM
I told my wife before we were married 35 years ago. Many beauticians knew but didn't know my male name. That's the way it is with my current hairdresser. She only knows me as Leanne. I'm going to tell my doctor next week.
Our dog is great because she doesn't laugh at me when I'm naked or dressed. Aren't pets great. Leanne
P.S. I forgot that the 86 year old lady that I take care of knows.

Michelle A
02-27-2009, 05:33 PM
My wife and the policeman that stopped me and all the people he told and the people they told. Or perhaps it was so meaningless to him he told no one.

krisinpink
02-27-2009, 06:04 PM
There would be my SO,
I suspect all her daughters have to have figured it out...
there would be the possibility of a guy-friend figuring me out,
there are SAs at Torrid, Cato, Lane Bryant, Wal-Mart, Goodwill, every Payless shoe store in a three-state area, & several un-named 'Big Label' outlet mall stores
There is a good handful of bartenders at all the local clubs here, Oh, and everyone at Kings & Queens in Waterloo.
There would be all the girls in the support groups I'm part of, and of course all you lovely friends on this site,
there is the current fleet of dogs and cats, and a few from the past, OH, and my ex-wife, her lawyer, my lawyer, her mom, cousins, uncles, aunts, co-workers, friends, acquaintances, anyone she passes on the street, or persons within earshot.

other than these folks, I am COMPLETELY UNDER THE RADAR!!

SexyLatexSamantha
02-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Well, my fiance/wife, plus a few of my ex-g/fs, and all on this forum. That is about it. A few people may suspect. But, not sure.

Alessandra
02-27-2009, 06:28 PM
So far noyone really but i think my mom suspects it but im not sure.

sami1952
02-27-2009, 06:47 PM
my SO and some friends from san antonio.

Melanie R
02-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Since going on one local television and doing a network television documentary (Secrets Lives of Women: Married to Crossdressers) many people know I crossdress. To date other than a few relatives no one has shown me the door. If they do I do not want to be in their house anyway.

Carin
02-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Specifically:
My ex. and most of her friends
Our 7 Kids, most of their BF/GFs. A half dozen of their other friends that come by the house.
4 of my 5 siblings, and presumably their SOs.
A GG friend and a few of her friends
The checkout clerks and staff at the local grocery stores, drug stores, hardware stores etc.
Some teachers and staff at my kids school
One neighbor. The others may have drawn a conclusion.
My hair dresser and the ladies at one nail salon.
My doctor and my therapist.
Carla (http://www.carlas.com) and her clientele and quite a few from River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) and TGCD.net Bay area Chapter (http://crossdress.meetup.com/89/)

Generally:
I presume that the rumor mill has propogated much farther that I am aware.
Almost anyone who has seem me in the last 4 months,
and of course world peace.

Jennifer Brooks
02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Besides this forum and various people from flickr, my Wife and therapist.

Lori A
02-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Three ex wives, current wife, our daughter, my oldest daughter, (though she only knows I wear panties 23/7 although I did put her 40D bra on once in front of her and her sister and my wife to prove that I too had a 40 inch chest at the time over my T-shirt, several ex girl friends and all of my friends form the forums that I am a member of

ka08
02-27-2009, 10:37 PM
whoever reads this post now knows!

rachelgirlnw
02-28-2009, 01:31 AM
Just my therapist, so far. Hopefully, my wife someday soon (and then maybe her therapist.. but not her lawyer... ya know? :D)

Margaret
02-28-2009, 04:24 AM
My wife (limited acceptance)
Ex secretary (ambivalent but jealous of my legs)
Another close gg friend (accepting and discrete)

Linda Laman
02-28-2009, 04:33 AM
Me, my wife, my daughter but not my two sons (unless my daughter told them but I don't think she would). Most (if not all) of the staff in the apartment block where I live know, which is great as I don't need to duck for cover everytime one appears. They are mostly cool about it and those who aren't look at the ceiling when I appear.

jennylogan
02-28-2009, 05:47 AM
My wife, her physician, our therapist and 2 of her closest female friends who are totally accepting. For me personally I wish it was just the wife and therapist who knew but for her sanity she needed to tell the others when I came out to her. Other than these few people no one knows and probably no one else will be told. In a way its kind of sad but in our community crossdressers/tg's/gays and lesbians are for the most part villified. Ergo, to protect my family and career we are very, very discreet.

Claire Cook
02-28-2009, 06:23 AM
My wife, a few close GG friends, and the sales help at every boutique and women's clothing store in a 200 mile radius! :)

Kathi

Kathi said it for me ... altho fewer sales people for me than I'd like!

immike
02-28-2009, 07:02 AM
Me: my wife and my doctor, and the doctor's ass't. The doctor is an older woman, and was a bit stand offish about the whole thing. The physician's ass't is a younger woman and seemed not to be phased much.
No one in my family knows&I'm hopeful mother does not suspect that I dress in her
clothes,as well

Amy Hepker
02-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Hopefully everyone by now.

Connie D50
02-28-2009, 07:13 AM
My Wife and both daughters. I was just talking to wife the other day sometimes I wonder how many other people might know and not say anything.

Connie

Raychel
02-28-2009, 07:19 AM
My wife, her mother (and who ever her mother told), I suspect my 3 sons. As far as I know that is all.

jacques
02-28-2009, 11:29 AM
hello,
The only person that I know that knows is my wife.
I have never told anyone else, but I suspect that people have seen me shopping and figured out why I in teen or women's clothing shops!
best wishes, Jacques

crazybiker
03-01-2009, 06:16 AM
Well i'm prety sure my parents suspect it, but that isn't confirmed 100% other then that, my female roomie knows, she kinda caught me *oops* lol, so far thats it.

PrettyFlowingGown
03-01-2009, 06:41 AM
My best friend ever, Alison, who is a kind-of partner, but we are'nt sexual.
Her mum.
Her TS friend, Vikki, and her GG friend Judie.

Mum.
My step mum.

The Seahorse CD social group I'm in.

The gay pub where I go to once a month.

Sharon B.
03-01-2009, 08:05 AM
My ex-wife, her family and her friends, my ex-wife also told my mother and two sisters but they haven't ever said anything about it.
My last lady friend friend knows she told a few friends as I had crank phone calls when we broke up and they were traced back to someone's workplace.
My female neighbor has seen me dressed as a woman a number of times but hasn't said anything.

SweetCaroline
03-01-2009, 08:15 AM
For me, these days it's more who doesn't know, since my closest friends are either fellow CD/TG/TS people or GG and gentlemen supporters. Everyone who has seen me out in public with my friends know. I've been pictured in two newspapers and one magazine dressed (tho my male name was not used). So I'm not really hiding or anything.

With that said, most people who know me as a male still don't know, but not because I'm afraid to out myself or anything. It's just I have no reason to tell them. No one I work with knows and none of my relatives outside of my immediate family really knows, but I don't think any of them would be surprised to find out. I tend to be pretty open these days and very public about being transgendered, so I'm ready to explain to anyone who ever found out.

Dannie Lefae
03-01-2009, 09:31 AM
My wife and about 6 or 7 old friends that I no longer see or talk to. I don't think my kids even suspect anything. And of course all the ladies here and in the other groups I am a part of.

Em

Tomara
03-01-2009, 10:17 AM
For me the people who know are my therapist , the people here and then there are a few that I am sure that suspect , like my cleaning girl that comes in once a month , she came a day early a few months back and I had a bunch of bras and panties on the drying rack in my walk in closet , but she didn't say anything about it , and then my massage therapist I am sure has seen my bra and pantie lines on my body and the actual garments in the room but we have never talked about it.
Sometimes I think it really isn't all that big a deal that we express ourselves as long as were not trying to change other peoples views or beliefs.

Tomara

RickS52
03-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Just my very suportive wife.:hugs:

suesan
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
my wife,and our therapist and you girls

barbaralynn
03-01-2009, 10:37 AM
my wife and some of her friends and about 4 of my friends so far no rejections

immike
03-19-2009, 10:26 AM
No one. Not even I know I dress. :straightface:

Okay...seriously. Umm....there's me, my wife, and you guys...err...girls, and one young man who used to board with us. Cool kid, really. No one else I know of
My dressing is a secret,no one in my family is aware of it.For years,I secretly entered
mothers closet&dressed in her good wardrobe,using my own personal stash of silky
undies&off black pantyhose.My favorite outfits were short mini skirts,silk blouses&a
blazer/w black heels?

gerri ray
03-19-2009, 12:15 PM
The two people who know I dress is my sister and my mom. I came out to them in that order and about a week apart. They are both very understanding and go shopping with me.

sue ellan
03-19-2009, 02:43 PM
just my wonderfull better half and several sa in varous stores. and everyone in this forum.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

sue ellan
03-19-2009, 02:48 PM
my wonderfull better half and several sa's at various store and everyone on this forum.

sue ellan

life is like roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

jolanda_trav
03-19-2009, 03:30 PM
My wife knows. Besides her, she told it to her sister and to a close friend.

Bluesman
03-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Only my wife.

LadyMirabai
03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Only the people in here know...

May change someday, but not right now.

Kate Lynn
03-19-2009, 04:41 PM
My wife knows and you guys do too,my step mom and her side of the herd know,they always make snide remarks or try to physically assault me,so I haven't visited them in over 9 years.
I have seen crossdressers from the state I live in visiting the crossdresser chat room,and one from my state wanted to get together with me via PM here in the forum,sorry but that will never happen I have a policy regarding meeting up with people I communicate with on the internet,sorry no offense.

monika
03-19-2009, 05:55 PM
In real life only MsLissi on this forum knows I dress!
Haven`t really felt the need to expose this side of myself to others.

Carrie R
03-19-2009, 06:02 PM
My brother knows. I hinted to my sister in law about it once (long story). Possibly my mom might know something but she may attribute someone getting into her things as my brother who is also a crossdresser.

karren
05-04-2009, 04:30 PM
I think my wife really know's but likes to pretend she dosen't, The gurls here, the femmefever group...wow! more than I thought, Oh yes my former Doctor who surprised me with a shot, and surprised myself remembering I still had panties on. :o

Daphine12
05-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Told my mom and my sister, their are real cool with my cross dressing.

Carly D.
05-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I think the neighbor saw me once a few years ago.. I wasn't completely dressed up with the wig and all.. I think I was just wearing my dress, and was out in the back yard and it was dark and I looked over at his back patio and either it was him or someone who was staying with them having a smoke and all I could think was oh crap.. came in the house really quick.. assessed damage control, decided to make it look like a shirt and went back out wearing jeans and the top of my dress showing just in case he was looking.. then came in as the phone was ringing.. it wasn't related to that.. anyway that numbnut and the twenty people who have seen me at various places are all that know my "dirty" little secret.. oh and of course those here who have looked at my pictures and survived..

Amalia
05-04-2009, 05:45 PM
my best friend is the only person that i know knows 100%, but i do have a picture of me dressed on my facebook in with a bunch of random pics so who knows... oh pretty sure the various neighbours i've had over the past year have seen me getting in and out of my car during the day. I'm also sure that a few of my classmates and my sisters suspect something.

Brina Halloween
05-04-2009, 05:48 PM
3 halloweens in a row....who doesn't?

Kristy
05-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Just my wife, shes not a fan...not a turn on to her

Alice Green
05-04-2009, 06:41 PM
I’m ashamed to say no one right now but I’m still figuring things out on some stuff like my ex and other things.

Christina Horton
05-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Let's see hummmm...... Well my whole family all my friends and every one at work. All of you girls of course. Every one I care for or know well. I just need one thing....... Can you all guess ? A girl friend I have not had a date in 8 years. Poor me poo. Any GG's here want to give me a pitty date. LOL.

drushin703
05-04-2009, 08:56 PM
my neighbor now.and he seems to be pissed off about it.the last few days
he didnt even say hello:sad:but if he only knew how much pure joy crossdressing brings me I wonder if he would warm to the whole idea?too
bad;I had on the most lovely dress and matching heels combo.....:)

Juliet Simone
05-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi girls, my ex-wife and her family, my folks and Sis all know. My wife now has discovered, but I can't figure out if she's blocked it out or doesn't care or want to talk about it.

Various roommates over the years have wondered I'm sure. And of course you fabulous ladies.

I have yet to tell someone face to face that I dress, someday.

Ta Ta
Juliet

bianncats
05-04-2009, 10:15 PM
wife, daughters, maybe work friends, girls at victorias secret, girls at maurices, best friend from high school( big mistake) a couple of old neighbors who moved in december.

Intertwined
05-04-2009, 10:27 PM
You all have friends? Im jeleous...!

The knowing list: Wife, Daughter, Employer, Co-workers, of course anyone that has seen me out and about in my 50/50.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9987&albumid=927&dl=1232602284&thumb=1-http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9860&albumid=927&dl=1232403938&thumb=1

I see a lot of you have told your doctors:idontknow:, I have never thought about telling him... Interesting, altho I bet I would get one of these from him if I did tell him :bigsmack:

Nikki_Azevedo
05-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, pretty much everyone. I started dressing up and going to school over a year ago, and asides from the usual stupid questions, the people that are curious questions, and one white kid that acts like a rapper, I have yet to have any serious problems from anyone, besides my parents of course.

Misty_cder
05-05-2009, 02:46 AM
My very supportive wife and two friends, one a fellow CDer, the other a female friend who found out while watching our cats when we were on vacation. She went looking for one of the cats and found my six inch heel boots and noticed the size wasn't my wifes. Several years later the subject came up, by her doing, and my wife and I outed Misty to her. She was thought it was great and even got me some clothing to try. As for the fellow CDer, he was found by his ex wife dressing and ended up staying with us in the spare bedroom while they seperated. After a night drinking too many beers (my wife was not home at the time) I told him I dressed. He was shocked, but we had fun showing each other how we dressed. He has since moved back to his home country of sweden.

Nymphdream
05-05-2009, 05:24 AM
So far its my girlfriend, my girlfriend before that, the one before that and my best friend who just so happens to be gay. I'm kinda happy with it being no more than that. I never even believed it would be this many, but too many of my girls just didn't understand it.

gender_blender
05-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Probably everyone on a daily basis who can clearly see that I'm not naked.

Christen3042
05-05-2009, 11:15 AM
My ex-wife, two GG friends, one of my old roommates, several local CDs, and all of you.

Christine Andrews
05-05-2009, 11:33 AM
My mum knows a little, though I told her I had stopped. I did get caught out once a while after and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if she knew more than I think she knows - after all she is a mum and mothers tend to know alot more than most think.

Also although deeply closeted I do shop in male mode at a small number of shops so I don't doubt that a few employees have connected the dots but beyond my mother, nobody else knows and for the immediate future I'm happy with that.

Alice B
05-05-2009, 12:11 PM
My wife, our massage therapist, a good female friend and her husband were all until two days ago. We were having a family pool party and a daughter-in-lay asked why I was not getting in the pool. It was because my toe nails were painted and I got the guts to tell her so and that I was a cross dresser. She was cool with it and told me that she had noticed more than once that I was wearing mascara and that I did a good job with it. She also stated that she and my son-in-law once had a room mate that was a cross dresser. So now she and her husband know and I would suspect that in time the whole family will know. But, they are all progressive and free thinkers, so it should be fine. I guess the big question will be - Will my wife learn that they know?

anda_mouse
05-05-2009, 02:14 PM
i've only told a few people. and i sometimes suspect at least my mom and sister have to know. which if they did id wish they'd tell me.

Jenniferca
05-05-2009, 02:56 PM
My ex-wife. my son & his wife, my sister, my current g/f, about 6 or 7 former g/f's, the mail lady and the mailman on her days off, and a ton of people at the club I frequent in Phoenix, many sales associates where I shop (about 6 places)...just to name a few :-)

Erica K.
05-05-2009, 05:16 PM
I just told my cousin & her partner. She said it is fitting for my personality, and seeing as she saw me all dressed up at burning man beyond the usuall CDing (its common for guys to wear skirts & such out there), stockings, garters, stuffed bra, little black dress...it wasn't too hard for her to put 2 & 2 together. My roommate knows, my old roommate & neighbors know (I left some stuff out with my door open all day a couple times, oops).

Girly Sara
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
My immediate family know, along with my girlfriend, her Mum and brother and my work colleagues. Not forgetting, the girls at the salon(s) i frequent.

Sara xxx

sherib
05-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Only my wife and she doesn't participate.

Paula G
05-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Only my wife, her therapist and my old therapist.

Jessica Who
05-05-2009, 06:11 PM
My wife, my mother, my best friend, two gg friends, and about four or five therapists.

toniloraine
05-05-2009, 06:41 PM
My wife,daughter, oldest son, wifes brother and his wife, my wifes best friend and son, 3 of my daughters friends and about a dozen that suspect it.....

Samantha B L
05-05-2009, 08:27 PM
At least 50 people over the years know I dress not to mention all the folks at online businesses who took emails or phone calls from me and there's also the UPS man as I'm sure it's the same thing with all of you girls. And of course everybody on the forum knows I dress.I had a weird experience a couple of months ago. I ran into some good luck and I got published as a rock critic in an online magazine back in 2008. this online magazine is published 7-8 times yearly and is read by 10,000,000 people worldwide.

Back to a couple of months ago,I looked up my article in a google menu along with some other writings of mine. There were 5 or 6 items in the list. Lo and behold one of them was a crossdressers.com thread where I'm talking with a couple of people about some things I've written for Writer's Society. And google couldn't have made it more clear this was "Samantha B L" that the posts and threads were about than if they'd put it on the side of the goodyear blimp!

And this thread was right along a couple of other ones with my drab name of S-- L------. You wouldn't need a magnifying glass to figure out that "S--" and Samantha are the exact same person and you could do it in less than two minutes. So my sisters, I am as outed as if they threw me off the Glendale Train in a Blue Western! Now........there are people who I wouldn't want to see those google listings! And there are still a few people who I could never come out to!

So I've decided that all this is just fine with me and I wouldn't change it for all the gold in Fort Knox. I grew up in the 50's,60's and 70's and cold war era 6 and 7 year old kids always wanted to grow up to be firemen,astronauts,big league ball players, army generals,cowboys,policemen. As near as i can remember I wanted to be stuff like that,too. Yet I was probably experiencing my first ocaisional pangs of CD pink fever once in awhile if I remember correctly. It's strange. At 6 or 7 I never thought one day I'd be Samantha the Transvestite Rock Critic. I wouldn't have it any other way!

obsessedwithpantyhose
05-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Jenniferca,,,which bars in Phoenix?????
would love to meet you at the one i go to in the north end,,,
as for who knows....EVERYONE does :D

CD Susan
05-06-2009, 02:30 AM
The only people that know I cd are my ex-wife and the people she felt that needed to know this at the time of the divorce which included my mother, my brother, my four sisters, my four brother inlaws, my sister inlaw, my son, all of my cousins, all of my aunts and uncles, all of my nephews and nieces, all of my distant relatives too numerous to mention, and all of our mutual friends, and all of her relatives which are my in-laws, and then again her lawyer and everyone else present in the courtroom the day of the divorce. Besides these people no one knows that I am a crossdresser. My ex-wife treated me so nice, I can't believe we are not together anymore.

Michelia
05-06-2009, 04:13 AM
The pool is expanding daily...

BonnieJG
05-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Only my wife, she only let me dress in the house

Berta82
05-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Only the wonderful people on this forum.

LisaMichaels
05-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Only my wife and she approves. And my friends on here.

Miranda09
05-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Other than all my friends here, not a single person knows my secret!

panizza
05-06-2009, 12:47 PM
My GF and myself https://www.revenuecents.com/upload/68/1239617216/random.gif

ultraboy09
05-06-2009, 02:55 PM
all of my friends here in this great forum!

ultraboy09
05-06-2009, 02:56 PM
well maybe the female cashier at the sex shop might suspect.

Mistybtm
05-06-2009, 03:17 PM
MY X and a few male callers that i have had and now maybe the cop that live in the apt complex. I was walking to the mail boxes late at knight around 3am he must have been home for a break but i was on my way to the box when he pulled up and asked what i was doing walking around that late at knight so i told him i am always up that time and was just checking my mail. as i usualy do around that time. he just looked at me smiled and went on his way :D whoops LOL.

Josey
05-06-2009, 03:46 PM
My wife. If others know, I haven't a clue how they came to know.

Carroll
05-06-2009, 03:58 PM
wife, kids, parents (Mom, both my step dad, and real dad), most people at work, whoever comes to this sites and reads through my varies post and pictures, my wife family (her mother is so not into it). Basically ever body I know

Christina Horton
05-07-2009, 03:04 PM
My brother knows. I hinted to my sister in law about it once (long story). Possibly my mom might know something but she may attribute someone getting into her things as my brother who is also a crossdresser.

So if you mom knows your bother Cds why don't you tell her you dress.

iwearstockings
05-07-2009, 04:34 PM
my beautiful supportive S/O, about eight of my former girlfriends, three of my best friends and I think my mum knows but she's never brought it up!

NicolaUK77
05-08-2009, 02:37 AM
just my wife... no one else will understand...

gwen cd
05-08-2009, 03:10 AM
My wife, my dogs, and all of you.

Sarah_new
05-08-2009, 03:25 AM
Everyone who reads my posts in here, and one or two sales assistants where I've bought clothes after trying them on.

LaceyNicole
05-09-2009, 12:57 AM
My wife, all of you. & a few years ago I had a gay freind who always thought something was up with me, never told him 'cause hes a big gossip & we worked together.

allysen
05-10-2009, 02:01 AM
My family doesn't know yet,, only a few people I have metat clubs

Aleca
05-10-2009, 02:39 AM
My mom knows as I told her over the phone two years ago. From there my aunt probably knows as my mom tells her everything and anyone else that my mother has gone "behind my back" to tell. A former lady friend knew, a gay friend knew (all in the last 5 years), 3-4 or my neighbors might know (as did several neighbors at my last residence) my wife knows that I "used to" (in denial of it) and ouf course, the people on this forum know.

Maria in heels
05-11-2009, 09:26 PM
My wife knows that I crossdress, and I have both clothes and shoes in the same closets in our bedroom. Also, my 3 sisters know, after being caught many years ago at home, but they never bring it up, and have kept this secret.

erica12b
05-11-2009, 09:30 PM
all of you do, but in the real world only about 4people and too i havent seen for over 4or 5 years cd=lonly

Magickman
05-11-2009, 09:34 PM
All of my neighbors. And everybody else, wherever I go.

BillieJoe
05-11-2009, 11:47 PM
A lot of people know that I dress or have dressed. When my wife left me ten years ago she outed me to our church. A group of men confronted me about it at the time. Of course I denied any further involvement in it and they seemed satisfied with my reply. Its something I never wanted anyone to know about.
We reunited a year later and I went back to the church about six years after that. A lot of former friends shun me and ignore me. Some of the women that I used to know avoid me like the plaque. Everyone else seems accepting of me but I do wonder at times what they say about me behind my back.

kimmie_gg
05-11-2009, 11:54 PM
A lot of people know that I dress or have dressed. When my wife left me ten years ago she outed me to our church. A group of men confronted me about it at the time. Of course I denied any further involvement in it and they seemed satisfied with my reply. Its something I never wanted anyone to know about.
We reunited a year later and I went back to the church about six years after that. A lot of former friends shun me and ignore me. Some of the women that I used to know avoid me like the plaque. Everyone else seems accepting of me but I do wonder at times what they say about me behind my back.

I'm so sorry to hear how the church had treated you after they found out. I was just posting in another sub-forum about the way some churches can intimidate people who have an alternative lifestyle, if I can call it that. I'm sure there are many church goers who lead private lives but are also judging other people who don't seem like the "normal worshipper".

chrissy_crossdresser
05-11-2009, 11:55 PM
My best friend jenna was the first person i told and she has been my rock since i told her. taking me shopping en femme and going to chicago with me. she really embraces who i am. then also my friends becky, kayla, ashley, lindsey, and katie know and they accept me for who i am but not as much as jenna. oh and of course everyone on this fourm and my myspace

Tanya C
05-12-2009, 12:50 AM
My wife, my cat and a few old friends who have probably forgotten all about it.

Tanya

patddfan
05-12-2009, 12:57 AM
my mom found out thanks to my GF (who doesn't accept me as a woman!) it scares me though!

audreycd
05-12-2009, 01:05 AM
My wife, my ex GF, and a GG friend of mine.
She even brought me once in Paris to do shopping and she has offer me my first ankle chain ^^

2B Natasha
05-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Well I suppose just my soon to be ex wife. Her solution to the issue is a divorce rather than embrace it :loser:. Has she told anyone? No idea. Probable, but I don't concern myself with that.

Shame really. Maybe she was jealous that my wardrobe is more put together then hers with only half the clothes. :yrtw::yrtw::yrtw::yrtw:

angelis13
05-12-2009, 04:28 AM
Now days only my ex and my sister but when i was younger all of my old home town new, that's why i moved to the city, small town people have no imagination(or taste for nice clothes)

audreyinalbany
05-12-2009, 05:56 AM
My wife knows. She has for years but she still doesn't want to meet Audrey. Her best friend and her husband both know. They haven't met Audrey yet but I think they're open to it. I think that's about it. I've thought about coming out to my sister. She's a mental health professional so I suspect she'd be okay with it.

Jacueen
05-12-2009, 06:33 AM
The cleaning woman who comes in every two weeks (she does laundry while she's here and all my clothes are femme -- would be hard to keep it secret from her) and a friend who lives in Amsterdam (he's been openly gay as long as I've known him, so I came out to him as a CDer.)

KATIE TV
05-12-2009, 06:49 AM
My partner & all her family, Most of our friends including "Macho" bikers & battle reanactors, some of our neighbours, and all who watched a national TV program "Kinky & Proud" in which I was shown as "casual" Katie cleaning my H.D. and as "maid" Katie attending to my partner Lady "J" So quite a few people really.

Melfina
05-12-2009, 06:59 AM
My mom knows. She had suspected for sometime as she came across some things that pointed in that direction. Not my actual stash, but perhaps I left a receipt or something lying around.

For the most part she's okay with it, although she would probably prefer to not see me en femme. That's fine by me as I'm a closet CD and have no real desire to go out in public (or let other family/friends know).

It's too bad that she probably wouldn't be willing to help me obtain stuff and whatnot, but partial acceptance is better than no acceptance at all. :straightface:

Joanne108
05-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Well like the rest just my wife, and all of you!

AndreaCD1963
05-12-2009, 03:35 PM
People I've told ...

Significant other ... two former gg g/f's (and everyone that one of them told) ... two other gg friends (who were friends long before I accepted myself and started telling - nothing negative from either of them when I outed myself) ... a group of other cd's that I knew for a while in the Toronto area .. and now all of you ... and of course, anyone that has seen me out and about shopping, drive-thru's, etc.

Xenia
05-12-2009, 11:23 PM
The only person I've ever told is my wife.

A few months after I told her, we were visiting with an old college friend of hers (a gay man), and after a few drinks, my wife oh-so-casually said "You know, S is a cross-dresser." I was only halfway paying attention to the conversation, so I don't even know what the context was, but that sure got my attention and I did what must have been a hilariously cartoonish double-take. But his response was something along the lines of "Wow, that's awesome!".....so no worries. :)

Joanne f
05-13-2009, 03:23 AM
Every one that knows me and i now know it was the biggest mistake of my life .

Shianna
05-13-2009, 05:12 AM
Apart from the girls here.... not a soul.

KATIE TV
05-13-2009, 06:39 AM

That is so sad, I feel for you, what went so wrong for you?
Love from Katie, XX:love:XX

Detroit Molly
05-13-2009, 06:49 AM
My wife, my shrink, my friend Rebecca and, well, now all of y'all.

Meg East
05-13-2009, 08:38 AM
My wife.

dtride
05-14-2009, 12:24 AM
My wife and her best friend

Laci6
05-31-2009, 01:46 PM
My wonderful "tolerating" wife, MAYBE my 12 & 15 yr. old daughters (not sure on that one), therapist, a cousin, and a friends ex-wife....although she has never said anything sometimes i wonder if she ever told HIM, and if she did, he's NEVER said a thing....I actually think he probably wouldn't care nor would his current wife.....that's all for now..:)

Miranda-E
05-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Who knows that I dress?
Everyone that knows me.

Super Amanda
05-31-2009, 04:50 PM

Ouch! That sucks... I'm just the opposite.. Everyone I know knows, and have been surprisingly supportive! But I've always had great relationships with my family and friends.

Now the only thing holding me back from anything is myself!

kaitlin
05-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Who Knows.....lets see....My Wife, all three of her sisters, one brother in law, one neice, my female partner at work before I retired and a couple (dont know a name) that came to a fireworks tent I was running last year. Oh and a good friend who is my massage girl! That all I can think of right now. Kaitlin

Hermina
05-31-2009, 05:20 PM
If it's in real life, only one GG friend knows. I've known her for almost 10 years, and I feel really comfortable around her. We sometimes go shopping together and she would help me buy girly clothes:) I feel lucky to have her around.:)

luv2x-dress53959
06-01-2009, 07:37 PM
me and my fiancee...for now...

kelliboots
06-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Well, my wife for sure and now all of you all, thanks for the support.

Michelle 2774
06-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Even though I am new to the forum, I have been cross dressing for quite some time...so, I remember telling my family (my mom, sisters and dad) about 20 years ago...afterwards, I have told several of my friends and even some co-workers.

I am not ashamed of who I am - but I have purged myself from time to time.

I find that to really be a waste, since I really do like my femme self!

Ralph
06-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Probably everyone on a daily basis who can clearly see that I'm not naked.
Post of the day. Ha!

But seriously...

I’m ashamed to say no one right now but I’m still figuring things out on some stuff like my ex and other things.
What's to be ashamed about? If you read through the forums, you'll find that many folks stay in the closet, and with good reason - there's a very real danger of losing friends, family, even your job if you come out. Self-preservation is nothing to be ashamed of; leave the front-line battles to people who have less to lose. Don't feel obligated to come out just because you think you should. Only come out if there will be less problems in your life out than in the closet.

ralph

Meghan
06-02-2009, 12:29 AM
My wife (to be) knows that I love it. We aren't to the scope of the dressing quite yet, but she knows and we are getting there.

Other than that, my ex wife. That was bad....and my mom. That's probably the worst moment of my life, when she caught me for the first time and freaked out.

And all of you, of course, but you really don't know me.

So I guess I am answering the question "of those who know you, who knows you dress?"

Geez I wonder why I have issues....

Meghan

Plasibeau
06-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Just about anyone who sees me on the street. I dress full time. And I'm not too sure on how well I pass. It's been a mixed bag so far.

pantyboycd4u
06-02-2009, 12:46 AM
my most recent girlfriend who I was with for a year knew. she'd let me dress when we had sex, and she would even put some on herself. never complained, or griped, she always went with it. but she was the first girl that ever didn't freak out and leave.

but we broke up cause we live too far apart to see each other on a consistent basis.

VeronicaMoonlit
06-02-2009, 12:58 AM
How many know I'm transgendered?

Let's see, I got over 20 without trying to hard, I know it's more than that, and I hope it will be more, eventually.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

crusadergirl
06-02-2009, 02:17 AM
No one at all so far oh i wish that was true. My mom my grandparents most of my good friends,and my ex-gf. I think thats it.

Nessa88
06-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Most of my ONLINE friends. My parents knew since I started when I was 5.

Actually a shitload of people. I enjoy revealing it as an adrenaline rush.

Samantha Kelsey
06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Well, I don't think the Pope knows and I'm not sure if Barac Obama's been told. The Queen's seen me but I'd bet she won't remember. I think that about covers em.

Prissy Linda
06-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Both parents and my sisters, my wife has known since we met and has no problem at all with me dressing but she doesn't want our children,friends or co-workers to know but i'm sure some of my co-workers suspect since I dressed for a Halloween party.

Crissy65
06-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Just my wife. She is pretty good about it.

Dressing Jill
06-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Every one here.

Charla McBee
06-02-2009, 10:05 PM
No one that ever let me know. :)

Jaclyn NM
06-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Just my wife, and for now that's enough. She is very supportive and understanding, but is not comfortable seeing me dressed, so I dress when she is not around. But the fact that she knows helps, because I don't want to hide it from her. Our relationship has always been one of total openess and communication, and I want to keep it that way.

Mr.Snuggles
06-03-2009, 04:43 PM
As of right now, my current roommate and my old roommate. I'm lucky they are accepting of it, since both found out by accident. They don't say anything about it though, and I've never actually talked to either of them about it so I have no idea if they know the extent I dress up. My first roommate caught me trying on a pair of heels at home, and my second roommate found my panties :<

Dorisnycd
06-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Every one!

sandie johnson
06-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Let’s see, me that girl in the mirror and all of you.