PDA

View Full Version : Assertive gg friend

JoAnne Wheeler
02-26-2009, 05:44 PM
As most of you know, who have been a part of this FORUM for awile, I am a married crossdresser with a Spouse who tolerates me with boundaries (which I don't like). But anyway, last night, I went to a Wednesday Night Church Dinner and Lenten Service. My Spouse had to work late and was planning on coming to the Service only.

I had worked yesterday and had worn black slacks (the male version) and a Robert Talbot shirt that was the absolute brighest yellow that I have ever seen (its bright) with a black and yellow paisley tie. I was also underdresed as I had worn my white lace panties and petti-pants underneath all day. Well, before I went to Church, I ran by home to feed our dogs and thought very, very seriously about wearing a white bra and a white silky and lacely camisole underneath my yellow shirt. I decided that I did not have time to change, so I spashed myself heavily with ROYAL MUSK colonge and went on to the Dinner.

There were over 200 people at the Dinner. This is a Church with 1300 members in a small town. When I walked in, I saw several of my Sunday School Class members. (we have around 60 in my class) I am considered by all the GG class members to be a great hugger. We actually hug each other in this mainline Church.

In any event, I went up to talk to female class members and put my arm around one of them - she is quite attractive (a little plump like me, but very attractive - I always love the way she dresses) Well, without warning and in front of the other female class member (and 200 others) she puts her hand inside of my shirt and starts rubbing and playing with my hairy chest. I was surprised and her friend told her, "Don't you think you are being a little fresh with him ?" She eventually pulls her had out from beneath my shirt and says his cologne turns me on.

The point of all this is that we need to expect the unexpected. If I had gone ahead and worn my bra and silky camisole, I suspect I would have been "OUTED" big time in front of 200+ Church members ! I had not expected her to do this.

In our Class, there are 30-35 female members, all of whom I am close friends with. Yeah, there are males in Class as well, but I like to be with the GG girls more. We actually all talk about "girly" things. I have often thought about coming out to one or two of my closest GG friends in Class. But, I have been afraid to in a way because that would or could spread around 1300 people and the whole town in a hurry.

I really would not mind myself - I don't really care anymore - I am who I am.
However, my Spouse would die from humiliation and would kill and/or divorce me on the spot. She is more worried about my dressing up would affect others opinions of her more than me. She is paranoid about me being found out.

But the moral of this story is: "EXPECT the UNEXPECTED".

JoAnne Wheeler (lover of GGs)

jruiz
02-26-2009, 05:53 PM
However, my Spouse would die from humiliation and would kill and/or divorce me on the spot. She is more worried about my dressing up would affect others opinions of her more than me. She is paranoid about me being found out.

And if she finds out that you were outed by some attractive girl playing around with your hairy chest is not going to make things any easier...

sterling12
02-26-2009, 05:58 PM
If she was "turned on" by The Cologne....she probably would have LOVED The Bra and Camisole!

You had better be careful! You could be just a bit too charming, and she obviously likes to flirt.

Peace and Love, Joanie

JoAnne Wheeler
02-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey, I like to flirt - that's why I don't want SRS - most all of the GGs I know realize that I flirt with them - I always tell them how pretty they look, how pretty their eyes are, how nice their hair is, and how well they put there clothes together. One particular lady and i talk about heels all the time.

And literally ALL of the GGs love ROYAL MUSK Colonge. That is why I use it instead of womens perfume when I dress - I want to attract GGs, not GMs.
Think about it - if you are a heterosexual CDer, then why wear a perfume to attract men. Wear what attracts GGs.

JoAnne Wheeler

rosetyler
02-26-2009, 06:39 PM
That's not assertive...that's some aggressive flirting going on there. :heehee:

insearchofme
02-26-2009, 06:42 PM
Good thing your wife wasn't there. If she's anything like my wife there would have been "Hell to pay on Ash Wednesday"! She would have ripped into the woman, and then into me for letting it happen!

docrobbysherry
02-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Excuse me. I feel the need to go give my closet a big hug, rite now!:hugs:

jruiz
02-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Everyone does his own thing, but I don't find very assertive for a married guy (with an accepting wife) to go flirting to attractive GGs... at church.

If you are worried about someone knowing your CD and the news spreading all over the town, I'd be worried about some different gossips being spread as well. Specially if your wife cares about others opinions of her, as you previously mentioned.

Nicole Erin
02-26-2009, 07:44 PM
hmmm...

Joanne, I am getting the feeling that everyone knows everyone in your town?
I bet that is just real fun to deal with.

I am gonna step outside right now and kiss the ground of the huge town I live in where no one cares 2 poops about who anyone else is :)

I don't know how a CD makes it in a small town.

Leanne2
02-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Like Artie Johnson used to say on "Laugh In", very very carefully. Leanne

linnea
02-26-2009, 08:24 PM
This is a little scary for a lot of reasons, the possible outing being one of them.

beenherelongtime
02-26-2009, 08:48 PM
point well taken, but you should feel glad that she was not the type to put her hands down your pants, in the back naturally.

vivianann
02-26-2009, 08:56 PM
You should not tell them without your wifes consent, and be careful what you do, you are playing with fire. if you were not married, I would say go for it.

Hope
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
In any event, I went up to talk to female class members and put my arm around one of them - she is quite attractive (a little plump like me, but very attractive - I always love the way she dresses) Well, without warning and in front of the other female class member (and 200 others) she puts her hand inside of my shirt and starts rubbing and playing with my hairy chest. I was surprised and her friend told her, "Don't you think you are being a little fresh with him ?" She eventually pulls her had out from beneath my shirt and says his cologne turns me on.

But the moral of this story is: "EXPECT the UNEXPECTED".

It sounds to me like the moral of this story should be about maintaining proper boundaries.

I can absolutely say (as the pastor of a church in a mainline denomination) that without hesitation, and without question or second thought that if one of my sunday school students was seen with her hand inside the shirt of her male sunday school teacher, rubbing and playing with his chest hair, that that teacher would no longer be a sunday school teacher. That is WAY outside the bounds of acceptability, and even if it was completely innocent (which I will assume it was) it opens up a HUGE liability for the church, a liability most insurance policies no longer cover.

I realize that it was the student who initiated this contact, but it is your responsibility as the adult, and as the teacher to prevent it from occurring... and it certainly should not be allowed to happen so long that other people start commenting about it.

Boundaries people... boundaries. They are not there to make you a jerk, they are there to keep you (and others) safe.

Leslie Langford
02-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Fun story, JoAnne, but I guess the flip side to living in a small town like yours is that everyone knows and is comfortable around one another, and this kind of light-hearted groping is not taken too seriously.

Then again, maybe peoples' oulooks and behaviors in general are still rooted in the 60's in your neck of the woods. Kind of reminds me of all the hijinks and politicaly incorrect behavior that the series "Mad Men" is so fond of showcasing and which also harks back to that era.

That said, I wonder what the reaction would have been if you had stuck you hand under your GG friend's top and begun to fondle her in public instead? No doubt the good old double standard would have struck again.

Women can get away with so much when they act "cute", whereas we males in this politically correct era typically get nailed to the wall at even the slightest hint of inappropriate words or actions. Even a sideways glance can be construed as constituting "sexual harrasment" if the alleged victim deems it so.

How many men's lives have been ruined by false accusations of rape by vindictive females, even when found not guilty? And the sad truth is, once such an accusation has been made, the foul smell lingers forever. People are always inclined to believe that where there's smoke, there's fire, and the (formerly) accused man is often never to be trusted again :sad:.

Ralph
02-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Can't add much to what Hope said (as usual) except that I'm appalled at her behavior. In our small, conservative town she would have been rebuked by a half a dozen elders and lectured by pretty much all the women, and the next two months of sermons would have been on subjects relating to temptation, lust, and modesty.

I have to admit, though, a part of me would love to see the look on her face if she did that and felt a bra underneath. Har! (like Homer Simpson says, "It's funny because it happened to someone else").

ralph

DawnRodgers
02-27-2009, 03:15 AM
Well I am of an older generation and I can say that I have never had a woman friend or acquaintance rub my chest whether I had on a shirt or was bare chested. Of course, if she had she wouldn't have felt any hair at all - I keep it totally hairless all of the time. Maybe it's a different generation but I definitely would consider an action like that to be totally unacceptable and sexually suggestive, especially in a religious environment.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Well, my Spouse knows that we all hug one another as a form of closeness and friendship - even the guys hug one another - especially if they have participated or gone on the EMMAUS WALK. If you don't know what that is, look it up on the Internet

She knows that I hug a lot of GGs - a lot of the guys do - it is just that I hug a little more intently than the others - all the GGs and I mean All love my hugs - they all tell me that I am the greatest hugger ever.

They all tell me much they love the smell of my cologne and they actually stand in line to get a hug from me - I do not mean to brag and it is not bragging if you can do it

I TRULY LOVE ALL GGs (including my wife)

JoAnne Wheeler

Girdlewoman
02-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Don't forget, the Devil (who ever s/he is) does his/her best work in church. You go gurl! Peace, Charlene :devil:

kristinacd55
02-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Good thing you don't shave your hairy chest too!
If a gg friend of mine had done that, she would've rubbed my shaved upper chest

Sandra
02-27-2009, 10:01 AM
As most of you know, who have been a part of this FORUM for awile, I am a married crossdresser with a Spouse who tolerates me with boundaries (which I don't like)
I have often thought about coming out to one or two of my closest GG friends in Class. But, I have been afraid to in a way because that would or could spread around 1300 people and the whole town in a hurry.

I would think very long and hard about telling anyone else without talking to your wife about it, because if you tell without her knowing and she finds out, then I think the outcome from her would be a lot worse than the outcome of 1300 people knowing.

Leanne2
02-28-2009, 04:06 PM
DeColores

Sally2005
02-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Not sure what position you are in, are you the class teacher? Doesn't work out too well if one of the students makes a complaint, but on the other hand, usually you have to at least tell the person if they are making you or someone else uncomfortable. If hugs and chest hairs is the norm, why not? Anyhow, I guess a bra might be a surprise, but you could have an excuse, like... I wore it to make a point or a joke...and wanted to see how many hugs it would take before being noticed... you were the 59th hugger!

Sharon B.
02-28-2009, 04:44 PM
If any of my GG friends would ever put their had inside my shirt, the only thing they might feel would be a hard nipple as I keep my chest hairless.
May have to try Royal Musk Cologne as the only muscular cologne I use is Old Spice and woman's perfume.

melanieee
02-28-2009, 04:47 PM
There are 3 ways to communicate information,

1. televison, 2. :chatterbox:telephone and 3 tell a christian!