PDA

View Full Version : The true me finally released...

dreamy1986
06-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Well, I'm new to these forums ( and pretty much everything to do with crossdressing ) and just have to say it is such a massive relief to find a place where I can talk with others like myself. I have always felt like a submissive little girl inside, but have always had problems displaying it. This is partly due to my unfeminine figure ( too muscular ) and my location ( North Carolina, South; Rednecks; need I say more? ).

I have been dressing up for nearly 5 years, but never have I been more interested than now. The thought of me dressed up as a schoolgirl ( with pigtails, the works ) just gives me chills all over and keeps me up at night. My wardrobe is very limited, being that I live with my parents still. Still I have managed to snag a few pair of panties, camisoles, thongs, and even a maid's dress from a Goodwill I used to work at. Even with such a small collection, the feeling is overpowering when I dressup, and I finally can define my sexuality; I'm a bisexual crossdresser, and that's where it begins.

I am eagerly searching for others like me to help aid in my "makeover." I have absolutely no one I can confide my passions to in person, currently. My dream would be to meet fellow TV/CDs who would then proceed to do a complete makeover on me ( within 300 miles ) and introduce me into being a girl. The thought of others dressing me in cute outfits, waxing, and applying makeup is almost to much to bear. Then maybe, just maybe, me and my new girlfriends could go out; my first public appearance. Fantasy? I truly hope not.

Anyways, I just wanted to let all you girl out there know that I really appreciate the hospitality and kindness you have greeted me with so far. I hope I can be an interesting addition to this community and wish to make many new friends. May all of you become the women you've always wanted to be; if you're all ready there I am envious :). Cheers! xoxox

Tiffy
06-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Honey, welcome home and to our forum. You are my neighbor and I am here if you need to talk. I live just north of Gastonia and have many of the same problems. You and I are only about 30 min apart. You will enjoy it here I belive. Kisses, April

dreamy1986
06-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Glad to see another girl nearby!

Kimberly
06-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey!! I'm young too, but have been CDing my WHOLE life... (on and off, of course :p) It's good to see the drive you have to develope your whole being - with your CDing.

I would help you, honey, but I'm in the UK. Sorry :(

Hope your time here is well spent! xx

eileen1969
06-21-2005, 12:18 PM
Steps are the ones that mean so much to me everyday! I am very happy to hear of your inspirations I feel for you dreamy girl!
I always check these posts pretty much everyday and find couragous ones who come to! And I find myself at complete aww!
I think of instances, occurances and how I became to be the women I am today! A time when I was so scared to get out of
my car! my secret drives around town! then running out of gas and having no chioce but to get out of the car and get gas! omg
that was scary for a girl without gas! My night walks so no one can see me! my hiding in my room! god knows how times that
was! mind you honey it was not easy for a girl like me to become who I am today! Ahhh yes my library sneeks! I did that for a
little while because I knew I could change there and feel safe! A time when I used to go to a mall early in the morning and be
the first one there so I could sneek into the handicap washrrom cause it was safe for me to change there too! Those are just a
few reminders of where I was and where I am now! Envy~ change that word into courage as well love and honey there's
nothing like love that sets one free! and here I am today in my community library and decked out plus not worring about what
think today! this is my life therfor no one person can ever live it but me! I honor you Dreamy girl cause it did take those little
steps your at now to get where I am now! I TY for reminding me of how! and you can too girl take care n stay sexy Eileenxxxooo ;) :chained: that chain for you is broken! and here is a sweet :kissing: for your couragous step! :bow: I bow to you
girl right on laters

dreamy1986
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm happy to see I'm not alone in my feelings :)

Mira
06-21-2005, 05:55 PM
No worries, and welcome to your new life :p!! I, too, grew up in Southern Virginia and geesh can it be close-minded. Anyways, share share and share some more! Ask questions, explore the posts and find that beautiful woman that lies just beneath the surface of your male exterior. Glad to have you in our community.