PDA

View Full Version : Went en femme to my massage therapist - a big step

Shannon
02-27-2009, 05:31 PM
I've been going to the same massage therapist for more than a year. She knows I crossdress; she has seen my panties, nylons and camis and we have talked about it. Earlier this week I emailed her to make sure she would be comfortable if I came to my appointment en femme. She was totally accepting.

So today I went en femme to my appointment. During my massage, we talked more about my crossdressing and when it started. My wife is very accepting and understanding, and now I have found another person. She is the first friend, other than my wife, who I have shared my crossdressing with so openly. Otherwise, it was a typically great massage. We finished around noon. I was so relaxed, and had the rest of the day off, so I cam home and have been enjoying a beautiful afternoon en femme.

This was a real confidence builder for me. I was so totally comfortable and proud of myself for allowing me to be me.

Here's a pic of the outfit I wore.

kristinacd55
02-27-2009, 05:33 PM
That's great Shannon, what a great day!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-27-2009, 05:37 PM
You look absolutely GREAT - How did the therapist like it ? And you say you

have an understanding Spouse as well ? You are one lucky GIRL !

JoAnne Wheeler

krisinpink
02-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Cute Shoes!!

Teri Jean
02-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Shannon you look great and you must have had a great day. A good message and a wonderful therepist that is so accepting can put a girl in such a relaxed place. I bet the next will be as wonderful. Huggs Keli

Leanne2
02-28-2009, 07:04 AM
Shannon, aren't messages great! I love them. It sounds like you are one lucky girl to have an accepting wife and now a friend. Be sure to be a good tipper to those working people that treat you well. Leanne

Patty
02-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Love your outfit and those shoes!!
I love to read about these positive encounters.

Crystal Alberta
02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Shannon,

It sounds like you had a great experience, and I really like your outfit. It's casual, yet feminine. Perfect!

Crystak

victoriamwilliams1
03-02-2009, 11:15 AM
That is a great experience:)

Laura Evans
03-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Shannon, it was great reading about your experience. I have a massage every other week and have come close to letting my massage thereapist know about my cross dressing. She knows I shave my arms, legs, and underarms althought we have never talked about it. The last time I had a massage I had just removed my bra less than an 1/2 hr prior and I know the bra marks still showed. Nothing was said. I think if she were to ask me about all these things that I would tell her. Seeing your post has given me more courage because I would love to show up enfemme. Like you other than my SO I have not shared this with anyone else in my life. Thanks.:hugs:

Diane Smith
03-02-2009, 09:06 PM
I have a massage appointment every three weeks. My therapist is a very "out" lesbian woman. I let her know before my first appointment that I would be dressed, and in two years, she has never seen me in guy mode. It's rather a hoot when she comments about my bra strap marks or the makeup smudges I leave on the massage table's headrest!

I am also always dressed for all my hair, nail and tattoo appointments. All in all, this gets me out once or twice a week whether I have any other opportunities or not.

I have not yet dressed up for a doctor's appointment but she completely knows about me and I don't think it would be too big of a deal if I did it, one of these days.

- Diane

kimmy p
03-02-2009, 09:37 PM
I have a massage appointment every three weeks. My therapist is a very "out" lesbian woman. I let her know before my first appointment that I would be dressed, and in two years, she has never seen me in guy mode. It's rather a hoot when she comments about my bra strap marks or the makeup smudges I leave on the massage table's headrest!

I am also always dressed for all my hair, nail and tattoo appointments. All in all, this gets me out once or twice a week whether I have any other opportunities or not.

I have not yet dressed up for a doctor's appointment but she completely knows about me and I don't think it would be too big of a deal if I did it, one of these days.

- Diane

Ohhhhhh I hate that! I have had to replace so many face rest covers due to mascara stains. They just don't come out. I finally went to disposable covers. Less green, less comfy, but way cheaper than replacing flannel covers.

KandisTX
03-02-2009, 10:09 PM
About 8 years ago, I was seeing a therapist after wife #3 packed up and left one day while I was at work. I was trying to figure out my life etc.. I decided one day that I was going to dress up, and after I spent a couple hours, (shaving, make up, etc), I realized I had an appointment with her in an hour. NO time to change or clean up, so off I went to my therapist appointment dressed as Kandis. WOW, what an exhilerating experience that was. She knew from previous sessions that I was a CD and was not at all taken aback by my showing up dressed. She even thanked me for being comfortable enough with her to show up dressed en femme.

Kandis:love::rose2: