PDA

View Full Version : exciting night...first outing!!!

foxyjj111
02-28-2009, 04:58 AM
alright, so as you know i had never actually ventured beyond my patio dressed en femme. i have been dying to do so and last night i started getting dressed up with intentions of just hanging around the apt. around 11 i decided the hell with it, i'm going out to my car and going for a drive. i had planned on driving to a gar bar in the area and then contemplating going in or not once i arrived.

so after much deliberation i grabbed a purse and made sure i had everything i needed and walked out my door. now i live in an apartment complex and had to walk through a few units to get to the lot and in my car. hoping not to pass anyone along the way i made a run for it. after getting to the lot i passed a women and her son and she just said hello and kept walking. it was dark so i probably passed.

next i get in my car and drive about five mins to the bar i had heard of. neve been therer tho. i decided the hell with it again i'm going in, i made it this far. so i did. there were only two other tg's in the bar and they were drag performers but to my surprise, not one person looked at me like i was at all out of place. like i said, however, it was a gay bar. i sat at the bar and had a drink and watched the crowd for the first hour being very shy. around 1 oclock i guy asked me if i was a girl or a guy in drag. he said that he and his friends werent sure. i told him and he invited me to hang out with them. long story short, two of them were gg's and one was a cd'tg but not dresseed and had a TS roomate. WOW for me. i fit in great and we talked for awhile and then they invited me to one of there houses for a drink.

i stayed for an hour or so. the only dressed and never felt out of place for a second. they were such a fun group of people. saturday night they are actually going back to the same bar but two of them are dressing up as well and i was invited to get miy makeup done by the one GG. i cant wait and am so excited that i finallyi made some friends i can be me around.

when i left the apt this evening i was expecting to drive down the road and come back and then got the guts to go. i am so happy i just sucked it up and got over such a huge hurdle and hope i have many more nights to follow this one.

ps i will take some pics tomorrow and post them later.
:daydreaming:

deja true
02-28-2009, 06:11 AM
Wowee! A bunch of firsts...all on one night!

That's great, JJ!

New friends, new confidence, a new life!

Doin' a happy dance for ya, right now (and I'm only on my first cup of coffee...LOL)...

:)

Leanne2
02-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Hi Foxy, If that's your picture then you should have no problem at all. It takes a tremendous amount of courage to get out of your car or apartment at first. But then it does get easier over time. It all has to do with attitude. Try not to feel like an impostor. Remember, you have a right to dress and appear as you want to. Good luck with your new adventures. Leanne

Teri Jean
02-28-2009, 08:02 AM
Congradulations Foxy, the first few times out are really scary but with each time it gets easier. Have fun and play safe. Keli

Kim_Bitzflick
02-28-2009, 08:07 AM
That sounds like you had a great first outing. Now that you're out, you'll never want to be in again. Enjoy it.

Lora Olivia
02-28-2009, 08:13 AM
Sounds like a new butterfly has left the cocoon. Congrats girl.

Sally24
02-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Congratulations on taking the big step out the door! The next steps are MUCH easier!

Rebecca Sue
02-28-2009, 08:35 AM
You go girl!!

TGMarla
02-28-2009, 08:39 AM
That's a pretty terrific first time out, Jess. Good for you! I'm very glad for you. May you enjoy the ride.

denns61
02-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Sounds like a great night. I bet you have so much fun with your new friends. Try not to break too many hearts.

Paula Siemen
02-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Passing????????? The way you look? NO PROBLEM!!!! Welcome to a new life of feminity and all things LADYlike. You'll just absolutely love being your fem side out...doing your errands and shopping...I mean SHOPPING..OMG SHOPPING for all sorts of Girly things and being treated like a LADY. WOW. You finally opened the door to your real self....forever be true to you!

Congratulations!

Gisele
02-28-2009, 09:01 AM
That's great news! It does get better the more you go out.:hugs:

foxyjj111
02-28-2009, 09:37 AM
hey girls....thanks for all the great compliments and support. this site makes it so much easier to gain courage to do such a thing. as i said, i plan to take more pics tonight of the girls and hopefully it all works out.
kisses.

deja true
02-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Ummm...don't think you can post pics of your 'girls'....

Oooooh! You mean those girls!

Can't wait to see you with the group...:)

Tasha McIntyre
02-28-2009, 10:07 AM
A great story foxy, well done.
If I only had your courage :daydreaming:

Cheers

Tash :)

Leelou
02-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the story, Foxy. My first time out was also to a gay bar. I definitely felt more safe and accepted there. Congrats!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Now THAT was an exciting night - you PASSED - you got out - you

demonstrated determination and courage - way to go GIRL

JoAnne Wheeler

Shannon
02-28-2009, 11:22 AM
What a spectacular first time out! With new friends like these, it sounds as if you'll be getting a lot of opportunities. I am happy for you.

amyj
02-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Awesome! You give courage to the rest of us who haven't taken that leap yet. Keep the details coming, as well as the pictures.

Debie
03-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Way to go Girl, I hope I will be able to get the courage up to go out some day. You are an encouragement for all of us who have not been out. Thanks for sharing.

JennyS.
03-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I've been away for awhile, but I wanted to comment on this. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and I hope you continue to flurish..... Your time was better than mine, let me tell you. I'll post a new thread discussing my experience. Maybe someone can help me understand as I tried sort of the same thing that you did.
Keep having fun, gurl.

TxKimberly
03-06-2009, 08:33 PM
And another butterfly gets her wings! :-)