PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy and Reality

jacques
02-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Hello,
My biggest fantasy would be to be dressed by someone else. Preferably my wife. It would take all the guilt away ...
A lot of TV/TG fiction seems to have the themes of some sort of forced feminisation or magical transformations. So perhaps I am not the only one who wishes that someone else would take the responibility away from me.
Buy it ain't ever going to happen - so I have to be an adult about it - it is my decision to cross dress and I have to face up to any consequences that come from it.
I do feel better for writing that, even if no-body read it!
luv Jacques

Di
02-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Well does your wife know and is she accepting?
If so you could suggest it as something fun to do.

jacques
02-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello Di,
Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried it in the past.
Thinking about it - my wife accepts the reality better than I do. She does not want to play games.
Actually, Di, you have helped me a lot there, I never truely realised that before!
best wishes, Jacques

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
I would perfer to dress myself - but I would like on-site help, advice and

suggestions - "Give me a fish and I will eat today, teach me to fish and I

will eat forever" - same analogy !

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Di
03-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Hello Di,
Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried it in the past.
Thinking about it - my wife accepts the reality better than I do. She does not want to play games.
Actually, Di, you have helped me a lot there, I never truely realised that before!
best wishes, Jacques

Glad to have helped:hugs:

kellycan27
03-02-2009, 11:00 PM
For me, getting all girlied up is the fun part. washing and styling my hair, putting on my make-up deciding what I am going to wear for the occassion. Then marveling at the finished product... or starting all over again.lol
Now having someone to UNdress me...is a completely different story!

Karren H
03-02-2009, 11:10 PM
Ohh yeah... That's sure high on my list... She who wears jeans and baggy sweatshirts... Dressing me up!! Bad enough I get that "your going to wear THAT?" When I'm in drab!!

Ohh yeah... I love dressing myself... The way in what I want to wear!!! I'm living my fantasy...... :)

gretchen2
03-03-2009, 12:58 AM
I agree with Kelly. That sums it all up in a cute little basket with a pretty little bow. Even better, when she is done undressing you she brings you an ice cold beer.

docrobbysherry
03-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Possibly even beyond yours. Mine included bondage, and forced use of hormones, etc., resulting in breasts and a female figure!:eek:

But, those fantasies faded away many years ago! And as others have said,
I'm LIVING my CD fantasies now!:D

YOUR fantasies my change over time also!:)

Teri Jean
03-03-2009, 07:41 AM
The idea of being dressed by someone of the female gender is really a trip but the reality is I like to dress myself. If the moment arose to have a makeup day or shopping spree was before me I would eccept and have fun. Keli

SarahPerth
03-03-2009, 09:32 AM
I'd love i, if my wife ever voluntered to dress/make me up.
I would be in heaven.

nikki47
03-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I prefer to dress myself,but occasionally my wife does my makeup and styles my wig and i really enjoy that too.

Nikki

tamarav
03-03-2009, 10:15 AM
I guess I am just too pig headed and stuborn to want someone else to dress me. After all, they would never live up to my desires...

Angie G
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
That would be fun now and then.:hugs:
Angie

Intertwined
03-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Fantasy: the power or process of creating especially unrealistic or improbable mental images in response to psychological need.

My strongest Fantasy, to just go out on the town, go enjoy a meal at a nice restaurant with my wife and daughter dressed comfortably in my 50/50, they both know I dress, but dont like to see me when dressed.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9860&albumid=927&dl=1232403938&thumb=1 - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=10259&albumid=927&dl=1233114683&thumb=1 - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9987&albumid=927&dl=1232602284&thumb=1

krisinpink
03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
I enjoy when others...CD friends....GFs.....SOs.....SAs...offer me wardrobe ideas. It is especially nice at home with the SO...maybe because it feels at least a little like a sign of acceptance.

I had a nice experience several years ago with a live-in GF. I dropped enough hints that I thought it'd be nice if I found a new Easter Outfit in an Easter Basket hidden in our house somewhere. Well, that girl did some brainstorming, some thrift shopping, and even a little crafting to create for me a cute white and hot-pink Easter Outfit complete with bonnet, gloves, and a little purse flowered to match my hat.

In answer to the question, although I adore putting my own outfits together, I feel that there is something very nice about having someone participate in our dressing.

-Krissy

Samantha43
03-03-2009, 06:16 PM
I live my fantasy every time I put on my makeup, get dressed in a skirt and cute top, heels and do my nails. I really enjoy the process of my transformation.

Besides, I am a perfectionist and no one else would do it right!.....:battingeyelashes:

Nicki B
03-03-2009, 06:33 PM
It would take all the guilt away ...

How could you change the way you think, so you no longer feel guilty in the first place? Isn't it your choice..

O2B Barbara
03-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Maybe I was lucky as a child since I had an older sister that liked to have me be her little dress up doll. I will admit that there are times when my wife will pick out things for me to wear and that is enjoyable in a way that is different from my dressing.

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Back in the old days my wife would do comb outs on wig stands
and pass me some hand me downs bras tops skirts & jewelery.
Now it's don't ask don't tell I am trying to get us talking about it
again----- baby steps-----maybe fantasy can become a reality
again some day. I guess I am right in the middle not in the
closet but not out in the open.
.................................................. ...........................ORCHID

New Jen
03-03-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm on again/off again with CDing, often going years without even thinking about it.

Was talking to a girl friend (not girlfriend - I'm married) of mine and we were talking about stuff from our past. I told her that I had gone through a crossdressing phase. She said she would absolutely love to dress me up and do my makeup (never done makeup before). She lives in another state, but in about two months, we're going to meet and do just that.

I hadn't thought about crossdressing in years. It was our conversation that brought me here.

kellycan27
03-03-2009, 10:55 PM
he brings me an ice cold beer:heehee:

Tasha McIntyre
03-03-2009, 11:15 PM
I would not want to be dressed by someone else unless it was my wife. I'd also like her to help me with my make up as my skills are absolutely diabolical(but getting better). Unfortunately neither will happen, at least in the near future. She is very good about things, accepting and understanding but cannot be encouraging or participative at this stage.

Maybe one day :daydreaming:

Cheers

Tash :)

MssHyde
03-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Many Years Ago I was playing with astro-projection.

I used to think about trading bodies with girls that were willing that held my interest. (soul- body exchange)

This couldn't work, but I used to day dream about having a female body.:daydreaming:

sometimes the idle mind is the devils workshop.

I have to try and achieve the desired results the hard way.

denisecdfl
03-04-2009, 09:02 PM
My fantasy came true when I first visited Glamour Boutique in Vegas for a transformation and photo session. I left myself in Stephanie's hands to make me up and dress me as she wished. The result is shown. I was so excited by the results that I have repeated it several more times. I would love for my wife to do that, but she has no interest, and not nearly the makeup skill.
Everyone should try this a least once, just for the makeup learning experience.