PDA

View Full Version : Latest trigger

heathr1
02-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Did anything, if you are aware of anything, trigger you to put femme clothing on the most recent time you dressed?

For me, it was seing a woman I dont even know in town, wearing a shiny black leather skirt, touching up her lipstick!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Just my natural desire building up to the breaking level.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Marie O
03-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Nothing special needed to trigger the desire! it's always there! I just love to be dressed up!

Sharon B.
03-02-2009, 02:49 PM
I can't say anything triggered it.
It just bubbled to the surface and I found the need to release it.

Janet Bern
03-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Have you ever noticed that you have a trigger when there is a full moon. Mabe its a coincidence but I have noticed it quite a bit.
Janet

Ruth
03-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Trigger? I thought that was Roy Rogers' horse. I don't need no trigger. I am just en femme whenever I can.
Sorry but I guess it's just habitual.

JoannaCD
03-02-2009, 05:11 PM
It just built up gradually until the pressure got too intense so yesterday I got out the makeup kit and clothes thankful that I had resisted purging. Because I vow never to purge again, some day my children will discover my secret. I've written a letter to them which I've tucked into my things explaining my compulsion to dress and how it really doesn't alter the me that they knew.

Victoria Gizelle
03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
For me there are so many triggers! seeing girls with new nail polish..:heehee: makes me wanna go home and try it. :battingeyelashes:smelling a captivating scent as she walks by... that will also do it . :) seeing girls dressed up for a night out or at work too....will set me in motion, either go buy the outfit that caught my attention or the heels..... I enjoy dressing ! But when I can't little things will send me :daydreaming: wanting to hurry home. :2c:

gretchen2
03-02-2009, 06:05 PM
i purged once, and it was for quite a few years and every time i was around a woman putting on lip stick it would drive me nuts. it was not just the act of putting it on it was the smell. so i would go home and stretch out one of my wifes dresses. now that i have un-purged myself i need no trigger. it's just there 24/7
gretchen

Teri Jean
03-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Every morning when I get up and before I go to bed. Today at work I recieved a compliment on my jeans (women's boot cut) from a gg friend who said they looked great and very stylish. Giggles and grins. Keli

susan2010
03-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Trigger? I don't need no stinkin' trigger!
For me the trigger is "opportunity"....few and far between.

Cary
03-02-2009, 07:56 PM
I guess just being around GGs at the office was the latest trigger. Usually as soon as I open my eyes the want is there.

Patty
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
NO trigger just the natural desire.

Carly D.
03-06-2009, 12:25 PM
That is such a simple trigger.. and most of the time when I have a trigger effect it is something simple.. most of the time it is seeing a woman dressed up.. because it doesn't seem to happen very much anymore..

tamarav
03-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Trigger! What an excellent way of putting it. I sometimes get hit with a wave of desire that comes on soon after seeing some woman that I think looks expecially nice.

And if I don't have a trigger, I create my own mental image and away I go...

boardpuppy
03-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Trigger, not that I can identify anyhow. I underdress 24/7 and am mostly confortable (with lite make up). However, when I have to go to town, I start thinking of being dressed but it's worse if I have to go to the city.

Hugs,
Alice

Christie ann
03-06-2009, 03:49 PM
MY only trigger is waking up in the morning.

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Just my natural desire building up to the breaking level.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Basically the same with me.

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I guess I am just trigger happy----- I don't need an excuse I just do it
because it makes me feel good that's a good enough resson for me.
.................................................. ...............................ORCHID

Angie G
03-06-2009, 08:35 PM
I never need a trigger to get going It's always there. All I need is time Heather.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
03-06-2009, 08:35 PM
What's your "trigger" for going to the bathroom? Whatever THAT is, it's MY trigger for CDing!:eek:

What I NEED is, to know where the SAFETY is located on my CD weapon!:brolleyes:

Babette
03-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Strange that you should call it a trigger. Whenever I see a nice outfit and buy it, I usually want to get and wear it. Would this meet your definition of a trigger?

Babette

CrossKimmy
03-11-2009, 04:46 AM
work out pants, definitely

I love the way they shape my bottom and legs

vivianann
03-11-2009, 06:14 AM
Trigger! What an excellent way of putting it. I sometimes get hit with a wave of desire that comes on soon after seeing some woman that I think looks expecially nice.

And if I don't have a trigger, I create my own mental image and away I go...

Me too, the desire to be enfemme is very strong, but if I am not enfemme and I see a woman in a nice dress, or skirt, it has triggered me into going home and getting enfemme.

Senban
03-11-2009, 06:34 AM
heathr1 said - "Did anything, if you are aware of anything, trigger you to put femme clothing on the most recent time you dressed?"

Yes, I got up this morning and realised that going naked to my counselling session and then work would be frowned upon :p

Seriously though, I don't have urges to dress or breakpoints beyond which I simply have to dress or anything like that. They're just my clothes and I wear them.

Celeste
03-11-2009, 07:40 AM
I have a lot of them also.After a night of dreaming about it,I find myself starving to dress,then after seeing GG'S workout or any exercising is an instant trigger,a wonderful femme walk or thoughtful gesture.But in the absence of all of these things there still is the boiling point.

cindym5_04
03-11-2009, 11:07 AM
Yeah I'm stressed as all hell right now. When I get that way, that's when my desire hits harder. Now, if only I had time to...

tricia_uktv
03-11-2009, 11:20 AM
I am in a routine. I dress from Friday night to Monday morning and have been doing so for the last nine months. I have never needed any trigger. I can't wait for 15:30 on Friday to come round so I can leave work, rush to where I dress and do it. I guess my trigger is therefore the bell. Just like any normal schoolgirl :)

JakobeMeredith
03-11-2009, 11:40 AM
I'll admit, that most days I wake up and I'm fine with who I'm. Then there are the rest of the days where I wake up and I just want to put on some panties, and a pair of tight jeans and a scoop cut t-shirt (pink). But I can't because my wife doesn't approve, and I have problems with dealing with my own desires to wear those clothes. So I have a trigger, that I can't pull very often at all.

shaunamac
03-11-2009, 11:47 AM
How about this full moon, seemed to be stronger than usual.

PanteeQueen
03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Everytime that I walk through the women's section in clothing stores especially Victoria Secrets and FOH!!!!:daydreaming:

Persephone
03-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Have you ever noticed that you have a trigger when there is a full moon. Mabe its a coincidence but I have noticed it quite a bit.
Janet

It may or may not be a coincidence, Janet. Some women believe that before we had indoor lighting women's cycles were more influenced by the lunar cycle.

For example, from http://www.rahoorkhuit.net/devi/moon/bleed.html

"The moon has always been the primary symbol for female energy; its cycle around the earth takes approximately twenty-nine days, the same amount of time as the average woman's menstrual cycle. It is often felt that as the pull of the moon affects the waters of the world, so does its motion affect the body of woman.

"A women's blood and hormonal cycle follows the ebb and flow of the moon; from new moon to full moon, estrogen increases leading to ovulation, or maximum fertility, at full moon. From full moon to new moon, the waning half of the cycle, progesterone predominates. Traditionally, women used to start bleeding right before the new moon, in the dark of the moon."