PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever "pulled"

AngelDelight
02-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Just wondering if anyone has ever found a girlfriend while out dressed
Angela

Judging from the post below it would seem that going out dressed, could be a good way to meet a partner, since you are being honest and upfront from the start, any thoughts?
Angela

JaytoJillian
02-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Angela

I have been hit on by GGs a few times while out. Most were very butch, but fit and attractive in an androgenous sort of way, though the thought to cheat never entered my mind. However there was one lady who approached me while out clubbing-- she was sooooo fit, femme and attractive, that she actually made it hard to say "I'm totally flattered, but also married." She bought me drinks the entire evening anyway, and asked genuine questions. We talked like old friends and danced the night away for at least a couple of hours, but it seemed like minutes. The whole night kinda reminded me of a 70s song-- something about it being "sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along." Sigh.

Cheers,

Jill

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I have only really been out regularly since I married (over 9 years ago) so I haven't actually had the opportunity. I also always wear my wedding ring when I'm out en femme.

I have certainly had plenty of shop assistants, waitresses etc flirt with me after I've outed myself. There's a noticable difference between being friendly "woman to woman" and "woman to CD". If I stay in character, even if they've obviously read me, the flirting doesn't happen.

With the number of women who have flirted with me, I have no doubt that I could pull if I was single.

Alice

Jennifer Marie P.
02-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Yes a few times I got hit on when I was dressed and once this girl thought I was a GG.

Tracii G
02-28-2009, 07:25 PM
I acually started to wear an engagement ring and wedding band just for that reason.Guys look believe me.
Never been hit on by a GG while dressed that would be fun.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
02-28-2009, 10:20 PM
At the last steampunk outing I went to... I was hit on three times in two hours by different women. Two more times by men. Most of their opening lines had to do with my hair that they seemed to like so much. I didn't have the heart to tell em it wasn't mine ;)

It certainly does make one feel good to have that happen though.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Lesley Ann
03-01-2009, 12:51 AM
It always makes me smile, when I hear men say "I pulled this bird/chick/woman(whatever the term)" Women choose, not men.
Lesley Ann.

KandisTX
03-01-2009, 12:55 AM
That is how I met my third wife. She met me while I was dressed up, and had never seen my male side until our third time going out. (she's my ex-wife now).

Kandis:love::rose2:

Jennifer in CO
03-01-2009, 01:03 AM
When I first met my now wife of 32+ years, she thought I was a woman the way I dressed. She 'knew' she wasn't a lesbian but was for some reason attracted to me. The night of our first actual meeting (in a joint photo lab of 4 other grad students) she finally found out I was a guy and was greatly relieved...actually started pursuing me after that. She found the idea of a smooth and delicate man intreging...

Teri Jean
03-01-2009, 09:11 AM
No but it would be great as there is no predetermination of being anything other than who you are. Keli

Brina Halloween
03-01-2009, 09:41 AM
No but it would be great as there is no predetermination of being anything other than who you are. Keli

I agree completely with that one. The lady I am talking to in Japan found Halloween pictures from a couple years ago in my photobucket account and saw pictures from this year. Probably not real interested in them it seems but, she knows about it and is still interested in me. :D

TxKimberly
03-01-2009, 09:46 AM
I've been hit on maybe two or three times in Lesbian clubs. Never anything serious, and never by an exceptionally attractive woman, and I've never taken them up on it as I'm happily married.
I have standing permission from my wife that I am allowed to cheat of Rebecca De Mornay or Catherine Zeta-Jones ever propositions me! Of course that's about as likely as my jumping over the moon so I don't think my wife has much to worry about.

PaulaSF
03-01-2009, 10:24 AM
if your usage of girlfriend includes t-gals, then yes, once, last year, before Trannyshack closed, I got hit on, and ended up dating, two different t-gals, from that very evening.

In my early days, I went to drag shows solo, and got lots of attention from admirers, but since not into dating guys, was actaully cause to keep me going out for a few years, 'til I got a "critical mass" of platonic t-gal friends to go out & socialize with- seems the fells seldom have enough confidence to approach us gals, if not solo ;-) Much to the chagrin of my friends that are interested in the attentions of the lads!

GGs are "off-limits" to me, per the arrangement with my wife, so I'm fairly oblivious as to their attentions (tho think of them in a fun, safe, non-threatening "fag hag" sort of sense, and love talking fashion, style & shopping, with 'em).

cheers,
Paula

MissConstrued
03-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Angela

Yep.

kay2
03-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Yes - though I am not into presenting as a female - I'm just a guy that likes girlie clothing.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 01:31 PM
NOPE - can't say I have.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

gretchen2
03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
i was not dressed up, but with in a few hours of meeting her i was wearing one of her dresses and she was painting my toes. that was five years ago and now we will be married soon. there is nothing better in life than the support of a woman who loves you dearly. atleast for me.
gretchen

Desiree2bababe
03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
I did once but it turned out to be a quickie. She was so hot and thought the same of me. Dream come true that vanished as quickly as it appeared.