PDA

View Full Version : Rest room problems?

Sue Too
02-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Through the years there have been many threads about appropriate rest room use. It seems the generally accepted behavior is to use the restroom for the gender you are presenting. (When en femme use womens)

Susan was out shopping yesterday and had to use the rest room several times. As usual, I used the womens. As I was sitting there, I got to thinking. I wonder how many of the members on the forum have had a problem when following this rule. And, if they did, did hindsight offer any clue to what they might have done to cause the problem?

So far, Ive never had a problem.

Susan in Phoenix:)

82 on the Patio this afternoon

renee k
02-28-2009, 08:45 PM
No Problem here. Just like the west coast burger chain. I'm In-n-out.

Ronni Seymour
02-28-2009, 08:52 PM
No problems for me. I just go in, get done and not dawdle. So far I'm seen as just another woman.:battingeyelashes:

Brina Halloween
02-28-2009, 08:59 PM
no problem but, it did kind of worry me when traveling. Not sure if I was read or not when leaving the one time. Mini-skirt in October is not exactly normal around Chicago I suspect.

Jenna1561
02-28-2009, 09:18 PM
Once a few years ago I entered a ladies restroom in a Target, did my business and that's when the problem arose - NO TOILET PAPER and no one to ask for help. LOL

That's been my only problem in a ladies room.

Jen

TxKimberly
02-28-2009, 09:46 PM
I try to use the "Special needs" or "Family" restrooms when available. When they are not an option, I use the ladies room. I've never received so much as a funny or dirty look, but to this day it scares the hell outta me.

JenniferR771
02-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks Kim, yeah it scared me too, on the rare occasion when I just had to go.

Oddly enough, I heard a discussion among the wives at a Tri-ess meeting, about cds using the women's. One of the wives was not happy with the idea of men in the women's and would feel uncomfortable. One was neutral, and the third said, "There is no way my cd husband could use the men's room--we use the women's all the time." (This couple dressed together often.)

sissystephanie
03-01-2009, 12:30 AM
It has never been a problem for me, but I wonder if sometime that will change! Not for most of you, who present as a woman. But I dress like a woman, and use the men's restroom because I look like a man!! No makeup or wig!!. I always use a stall and sit, which I do even when wearing man clothing. Been doing that so long it is a habit.

marny
03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
As long as you don't forget to sit down to pee there should be no problem! :D

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 02:35 PM
If you went in the mens rest room fully dresses, I think you would encounter

a whole lot more trouble. Just go to the one you are dressed as and try to

be as inconspicuous and yet confident.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Janet Bern
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
I was nervous at first but even though I am over 6 ft I always use the womens room and have had no problems. I wear conservative clothes sit down and dont loiter. wash hands and if alone apply lipstick.
Janet

carolinoakland
03-02-2009, 03:12 PM
I was in a rest room lately and I was standing at the mirror when out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman enter and stop dead in her tracks, and then turn and walk out. A minute later she starts back in, stops and goes back out. By then I'm done with the lipstick and head out, I pass her on my way out. I smile and go about my business. And that, so far, it the worst experience I've had. And I didn't have any problem with it because it wasn't my problem, it was her's. Carol.

Persephone
03-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Several times lately, while in my routine "androgenous drab," I've been told off for being in the wrong restroom -- when in the men's restroom. I never seem to have that problem in the women's restroom.

The latest time was yesterday in the men's room at the Detroit airport. I just posted about it [click here] (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102127) on another thread.

Frankly, I'm beginning to wonder what to do about it. I'm not sure I'm really comfortable switching completely over to using the women's restroom, especially when not wearing makeup and feeling properly dressed to "pass."

Any suggestions?