PDA

View Full Version : what my gf said

Amy Rose
02-28-2009, 10:17 PM
I live with my gf and yesterday something happened, well I got out of the shower and looked from my male underwear(I'm only a part time dresser).I looked and looked and couldn't find it though the washing was about a week backed up(don't ask) and I just couldn't find a pair so I asked her what can I do and she told me just to wear one of hers.My jaw dropped though I had to keep my pokerface on if not she would've thought something.It's great wearing womens underwear without being paranoid :daydreaming:
though I had to give them up just now :sad:
where is my stash at? :D

Please forgive my English
It is my third language.

Ralph
02-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Amy, I hope you read through some of the other discussions about how important it is to tell your girlfriend / fiancee / wife about it NOW, before it turns into an ugly secret that will hurt both of you later when (not if) she finds out.

Sounds like she made it easy for you to bring up the subject, and she won't be angry or surprised when you tell her!

ralph

Sherry-Stephanie
02-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Funny...I asked my wife today if she wanted to borrow a bra of mine when she was slooking for her....:hugs: we share nothing and everyhting...

joann426
02-28-2009, 11:31 PM
that is so nice to hear sherry i cant share with my wife we are different sizes i really am smaller than her lolol!!!!

sissystephanie
02-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Amy, I hope you read through some of the other discussions about how important it is to tell your girlfriend / fiancee / wife about it NOW, before it turns into an ugly secret that will hurt both of you later when (not if) she finds out.

Sounds like she made it easy for you to bring up the subject, and she won't be angry or surprised when you tell her!

ralph

Amy, Ralph is right on target with his advice. If she doesn't already know, and she might, tell her soon. The worst thing you can do is try to keep it a secret. If you stay together very long she will find out.

BTW, my late wife (who knew before we were married) and I didn't share because of size differences. But we did have several matching outfits, and we even wore matching lingerie to our wedding!!

emmicd
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Your girlfriend sounds like a nice girl and you may wish to share your crossdressing secret sometime with her. She was very kind to offer you her panties! That's for sure!

emmi

crazybiker
03-01-2009, 05:59 AM
Well since just comming out to my friend, I guess i've been kinda snatching secretly from others, I was too embarassed to come out until recently, but none the less, I was given a skirt from my roomie who i told because i was kinda caught, so I told her, she suppports and well... i'm sure we could share somethings, info, but she's not into skirts or what not... maybe my tops fit, but we'll have to see... its still early now, and I'm just getting use to talking to her about it, and she just found out today what i have as my own stuff that i have, so we'll see where things go :)

crossdrezzer1
03-01-2009, 08:24 AM
sooo cool,,,heres your chance to out yourself,,, tell her,,,,,remeber when i wore your panties,,I liked the way they felt,,,,and leave it as that,,,,,

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 02:19 PM
What she said was out of necessity and not necessarily out of acceptance.

You are in a good place to talk with her before you get married and miss the

pain that so many of us have gone through for not telling. Better that you

all talk now.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Annaliese
03-02-2009, 02:22 PM
If she told you to wear her panties then you are half way there.

Open up.

Joanne f
03-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Now is a good time to say a burglar has taken all your male stuff and you have nothing to wear :c9:

beenherelongtime
03-02-2009, 02:34 PM
first thought, where has your underwear gone, washing machines only eat 1 sock at a time. i think you gf may have hidden yours in an effort to see how you would react to wearing panties, some men would go buck before they put on panties, she may suspect or even know or be curious about you. go slow and if she is playing with you things like this might happen more often. the sure sign will be when she says you have a flabby chest and suggests you wear one of her bras. don't you wish.

carolinoakland
03-02-2009, 02:58 PM
I'd say never do the laundry again, Carol

ChibiKaiju
03-12-2009, 06:27 PM
wow if that's not an invitation to talk I don't know what is. BTW, awesome name :D

trever_zander
03-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Amy, how wonderful to hear your gf is the sharing type, and you're in good company here. My gf shares my boy clothes (sleeps in my boxers, and wears by t-shirts in the yard), as well as all of my girl clothes too (wears my skirts, dress jackets, and mose everything else). The only thing we don't really swap is our own panties. She's got her's and I've got mine. She probably doen't want me streching our the front of hers, but i tuck well, and hasn't been a problem with any of mine.

All things being said; it is good to have a gf that is th same size as I am. Just today we were shoping at Ross for spring clothes (for all 3 of us, if you get me drift).

Teri Jean
03-12-2009, 10:45 PM
I have to agree with, now that you have worn a pair of her panties let her know how it felt and ask if it would bother her if you bought your own and continued. Step two: try another artical and soforth. Keli

amy canada
03-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Amy, when your gf told you to wear one of her panties, did she offer any to you or were you supposed to just pick one? And if so, did you pick a cotton one, or one of her nice satiny or lacy ones?

And are you sure that she didn't hide your undies just to see what your reaction was, because she might've already seen your stash of women's clothes?

Amy Rose
03-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Errr no I don't think she found my stash and she just said grab one.

Sarah_GG
03-13-2009, 04:21 AM
I asked my SO the very same question under the same set of circumstances and he declined saying "i'd stretch them". End of discussion. What he didn't know is that I already suspected and was trying to open a dialogue between us to get him to tell me.

Had I posed the same question to any previous partner they would've leapt at the opportunity. The fact that my SO declined my invitation was a case of 'the lady doth protest'.

Good luck next time the opportunity arises to share your secret.

Kelsy
03-13-2009, 04:35 AM
Amy , what a great oppotunity to open up and reveal yourself abit. Your situation reminded me of a time before my wife and I got married and she didn't know eveything about me yet. We were at the beach She was wearing a bikini bottom a Tee and I had regular shorts. we wanted to go swimming but I didn't want to be all soggy after, in my heavy shorts. she suggested I wear her bikini Which I did. she went nude.I loved swimming in that teeny bikini!!!:D mmmm I think she knew something was up with me :heehee:

Kelsy