PDA

View Full Version : your looks

erica12b
03-01-2009, 12:49 AM
After reading a lot of the posts and seeing some of your pic
How do your SO’s feel about your looks when dressed. (Some are hot looking)
Are they jealous of your legs or jaw line, or just your taste in clothes?

What do they like about your cding?

KandisTX
03-01-2009, 12:54 AM
My SO is not jealous of any part of me. Except that I can remove my breasts and put them away at the end of the night. She did say I have better legs than her, but most men have better legs, the muscular structure seems to see to that. My wife loves every aspect of my CDing.

Kandis:love::rose2:

erica12b
03-01-2009, 01:54 AM
i HAD (she got married) one friend a gg that looked me up online and we dated , she helped me shop and dress , well she would get so mad that i had the sexyest legs and ankles when i was in heels , if i i had a short dress on(in the appt) she would where pants ,

Sophia de la luz
03-01-2009, 02:18 AM
She likes seeing me put care into how I look. She considers it brave to crossdress and admires my inquiry into the feminine. It has inspired an interest in her to dress more astutely. There's no contest of looks. She looks better in gardening clothes then I do in my best.

Jess_cd32
03-01-2009, 03:08 AM
.......What do they like about your cding?

No jealousy on my SO's part, she puts me to shame really bad with about 15 minutes of prep time:doh: wait that should be a :)

Whats she like about me being a cd'er, nadda, nuttin at all:sad:

Tasha McIntyre
03-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi Erica,

Lined up next to my wife, I look like Herman Munster so there is nothing for her to be jealous about. She does comment on how blue my eyes sparkle with eye makeup though!

Theres not much my wife likes about me CDing. I take that back, there's nothing at all she likes about it :sad: She's accepts that it's part of me though, and is smart enough to know it ain't going away.

Cheers

Tash :)

Dannie Lefae
03-01-2009, 12:38 PM
My SO was absolutly jealous of my hair, that is before I shaved my head. She was a little miffed because she said my ass looked better in her clothes than hers did. I dissagree, but whats a girl to do. In any case she is way better with make-up than I am. I just wish I could get over my insecurities long enough to have her do my face again.

Em

Leylats
03-01-2009, 01:01 PM
other half, thinks iam lovely, but she would iam half her size....:brolleyes:

JaytoJillian
03-01-2009, 01:08 PM
I got what might have been a compliment from the SO yesterday-- After changing the oil and filters in both cars, performing a significant repair on the washing machine and giving myself a haircut, she just looked at me and said, "you are the total package." I took this to mean that I have man skills and a few femme skills to boot. Beats two weeks ago when she kept screaming "*****!" at me after seeing some of my clothes. Ugh.

Legs
03-01-2009, 01:18 PM
My wife knows and is very helpful and supportive, now that being said..

She could care less one way or another really, with these exceptions:

1. Taking the herbs to help my boobs has helped my butt also, and she seems to enjoy patting, pinching, and grabing my ass every chance she gets now...

2. She would much rather go shopping with Samantha than my guy side anytime.

3. She says as Samantha or since I have let Sam out I am different emotionally, more laid back, more patient, easier to talk to, less stressed, ect.

If I do not get dressed (fully dressed that is) for a period of time for some reason, she does ask me what is wrong, and there are times when she will ask me if Samantha can do this or that.

The only real thing she has an issue with is I wear my skirts and dresses SHORT, the shorter the better, lol, but she does not like to wear anything above her knees, and does not understand why I like to wear mine so short..."look at my avatar"...If ya got it flaunt it girl, giggles.

Huggggggggggggggs
Samantha

erica12b
03-01-2009, 01:29 PM
the part about easer to talk to and less stressed ,layed back , rings a bell i dont think gg's or even the guys in us realy under stand how as guys we have a hard time keeping our male (matco) faces and feelings in line,
with out sounding like a geek, like spock guys arnt to have emotions

Rachel Morley
03-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm pretty sure my wife is not jealous at all of my dressing per se. I think she's a little bit jealous of how I look in certain clothes but only because of my body's natural ability to maintain an optimum weight makes it easier for me to look reasonable in most things. I have to over-eat a hell of a lot to put on any real weight.

My wife is much prettier and way more attractive than me, she has all those lovely feminine curves too, and her dress and clothes style is awesome. She doesn't wear quite as many dresses and skirts as me but she always looks more feminine.

What does she think of my CDing? I'm one of the lucky ones. She likes it! She looked to date a crossdresser before she met me. She likes seeing me in feminine clothes (especially when I wear certain girly items in boy mode) and she's told me lots of times that she thinks I look cute dressed en femme. She's also told me she could never be with a "regular guy" ever again! :D

Legs
03-01-2009, 01:47 PM
I have kinda sorta played with this CD thing since I was 18, but until 3 years ago never went all the way, and fully dressed and let alone think about getting out of the closet much less the house.

But since I took the plunge and started letting myself go so to speak, I have become MUCH more in tune with what GGs go thru, there are things, both good and bad, that I never even considered as a guy, and yes there are still some things I can never get a true sense for, (the baby thing for one).

Personally I think it would be a great idea to have all high school students go thru a class to learn about the other sex, including a 2 week to 1 month long final exam where they have to live 24/7 as the other gender.

I really think it would make the world a much better place if everyone had a better understanding of our gender counterparts.

Sorry if this is highjacking the thread, (not my intention).

Huggggggggggs
Samantha

AmandaM
03-01-2009, 02:07 PM
She thinks I look like a woman, not the hottest, but not a "guy in a dress". I'm not cuter than her, so that's not an issue.

erica12b
03-01-2009, 02:16 PM
you did not hijack, its part of the package, that we are, we try to undrstand our fem side more than most guys,and some gg's (not ment to offend the f2m)

Samantha43
03-01-2009, 02:51 PM
My wife is not jealous at all. She is a very beautiful woman and she knows it....in a good way. Sometimes we play games where we have a contest to see who is the prettiest and/or sexiest. We'll both get all dolled up, then take pictures and look in the mirror. She always wins. :battingeyelashes: It is great fun that we both enjoy.

She often compliments me about how I look, which means the world to me.

I do have better legs. :D

erica12b
03-01-2009, 03:06 PM
what do the gg's half to say ? havent heard any thing from them?

Jennifer_Cross
03-01-2009, 03:18 PM
As I have said before.. my partner in life (GG) got me back into CD'ing but in a much more complete way...

She hates my legs LOL

Jen

Annie D
03-01-2009, 03:36 PM
That almost made me want to stop crossdressing!

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-01-2009, 03:51 PM
After reading a lot of the posts and seeing some of your pic

My wife is not jealous at all. She really enjoys my crossdressing and she loves my style. We both share very similar style in clothes. She thinks I've got good legs and loves that I'm a miniskirt junkie. It's not uncommon for her to cop-a-feel when I walk by her. :heehee: She's the one that brings me all my pretty clothes, so she rather enjoys when I wear them around her.

She loves to see me as a man too, but she does enjoy my femme-time and I am very grateful for that. :)

Sally24
03-01-2009, 03:58 PM
My wife is jealous of my weight because I've always been slim. She enjoys me looking "nice" for a girls day out when I don't wear anything too dressy. She's actually proud in that she helped me alot early on in figuring out what styles would work with my body type and commenting on my successes and weaknesses.

She realizes that alot of my softness and emotional responses that attracted her to me come from my feminine side. I've always writen her love notes and poems and tried to think of her first. Not your typical modern guy things. She says that I am vain (Duhhh!!!) but that I do make a pretty and even sometimes striking woman.

Her only real problems with my CDing are the amount of time I put into it and trying to separate her image of Sally and S*****. Sally is a friend but not attractive to her. S***** is her husband and best friend. Most of the time we maintain a good balance.

Tina B.
03-01-2009, 04:01 PM
No competition in our house, she wins hands down, but she does tell me I'm cute when I put together a good look. Oh and she will recommend that I should take the time to dress, if she notices I haven't done it in a while.
Tina
And if she is jealous, she should stop buying me such cute clothes!

Jenny G
03-01-2009, 04:34 PM
first time my current wife saw me dressed she asked where her husband was that she just married

Ruth
03-01-2009, 04:48 PM
The one thing my wife will admit is that I've got better legs. This is not uncommon for us CDers. Aside from that, I don't kid myself that I'm a good looking woman. It's a triumph if I can look like a woman at all.

Deborah Jane
03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
She is jealous of the fact i can take my boobs out when i,ve finished with them while she can't :heehee:

Sheila
03-01-2009, 05:31 PM
what do the gg's half to say ? havent heard any thing from them ?

Sorry the way the original post was worded I took it that you were looking for comments from CDR's only

am I jealous no not at all ............. well appart from as Debs says she can remove her boobs and pack em away when not needed ....... heck I would prob lose about 2 stone in an instant if I could to that :devil::devil:

She has legs to die for ......... there again so has he :D:D

Jealous nope not me ... cos I got d***** and Debs they are both part of the one package I fell in love with :):)

Karren H
03-01-2009, 07:59 PM
She's never seen me enfemme... She doesn't want to see me enfemme and she hates my hobby.. Even gets upset when I start looking or dressing to feminine.. But I lover her..

erica12b
03-01-2009, 08:12 PM
I always value the opinions of the gg’s, and the gurls

Debie
03-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Wish I could tell my SO

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 01:28 PM
My Spouse has told me on numerous occasions that I really looked nice - she

now asks me to help her with her clothing selections because she now

realizes that I (JoAnne) have very good taste in womens clothing. She is

jealous of how much more I have spent on clothing than she has and how

much nicer my things are than hers.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

beenherelongtime
03-02-2009, 02:50 PM
my first disclaimer is that most men have better legs than ggs. not true although i will say from the pictures i've seen there are quite a few that do. my girl was never jealous of anything i had (when dressed) but times she would compliment me on my legs, fairly thin and long. but it was always nice that i had her support.

Marie O
03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
My wife does say that I have great legs, and eye lashes! I just need a lot of help with makeup! My biggest weakness I guess.