PDA

View Full Version : Free for a week

Shianna
03-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Sometimes, travel is good.

Now I can enjoy some quiet time in a hotel, free to wear my girlie stuff without anyone to bother me.

Life is good.......

Teri Jean
03-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi Shianna, You have a cute name. Hello from the midsection of the USA. You are right in that time away is good for those moments when you want to express yourselve and be Shianna. I have done this and sometimes just dress up and go for a drive. Enjoy and take care. Huggs across the pond. Keli (kee-l-ee)

Shianna
03-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the lovely words.

Yes, I do enjoy these quiet times to allow me a change, and a different "look on life." It's very comforting to be able to wear and feel clothes to be someone else, without any fear of discrimination.

Now if I can only get the aircons right.......

janexx
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi! I manage to extend a business trip a few times a year so that I can spend a day fully dressed and they are the most precious and wonderfull days!

If you look at my very new and first album you will see a couple of pics - the titles are realy true - I did go to the bar like that four an hour and spent arround three hours on a busie day in the centre of town with my scarf & coat. Truly wonderful!!!

Getting out is such a treat!!!

Much love,

Jane

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 01:33 PM
A full week to be your feminine self - that is really fabulous - enjoy it to the

fullest - do everything you can.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm An All American Bluegrass (Kentucky) Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

beenherelongtime
03-02-2009, 02:18 PM
enjoy yourself

Shianna
03-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Trust me, I will... !!!!