PDA

View Full Version : Male things to enhance your fem self

Stephanie Stephens
03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
I do many things in male mode to enhance my feminine side, such as; wearing long sleeve shirts to prevent that truck-driver tan look, exercising for a more fem look, and wearing gloves to keep my hands from looking all beat up looking. So, what do you all do in this respect?

SweetCaroline
03-01-2009, 07:59 AM
Well, I have long hair and pierced ears as a male, and I don't try to hide it, so I look femmine even in male mode. I have also, a couple time, worn my corset under my male clothes around town to run errands, tho it was more to get used to wearing it than it was to enhance my appearance.

Phyliss
03-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Oh yeah, on the exercise thing. Hours and hours of it.

Gloves when working was a small adventure in itself. Sure, mowing the lawn and raking the stuff up, it's almost mandatory even if a guy doesn't CD. At work is a different story. I work as an installer of garage doors, ( have my own business). Now in the Winter, it's not abnormal to wear gloves, protection from the cold. Problem is, they can't be too bulky, with some of the small fasteners needed. In the Summer it becomes a bit tricky. It took me quite awhile to find gloves that were thin enough yet durable to hold up to the work.
Nobody had made any comment about wearing gloves while doing my job, until last Summer. I'd finished my job and knocked on the door to present the invoice. Customer answered and invited me in to give me a check. Without thinking I removed my gloves to get my pen. Didn't even think about my light pink painted nails while I was making out the bill. She noticed them and commented. ( WHOOPS )
Ended up having a wonderful chat at her kitchen table. Must have spent almost an hour there.

;) kinda wish I hadn't done such a good job, so I could have a reason to return.

TGMarla
03-01-2009, 09:04 AM
I do tend to wear gloves when I do yard work. Otherwise it tears up my hands. But I have very guy-looking hands to begin with, so no amount of pampering them is going to give them the long, slender look I so wish they had. I watch what I eat, too, but otherwise don't really do anything as a guy to enhance the girl.

TSchapes
03-01-2009, 09:10 AM
I use moisturizer with spf30 every day on my face to prevent wrinkles. And, I put it on the back of my neck so I don't end up with farmer neck. I don't use aftershave because of the alcohol it dries the skin. After I shave, I use a toner instead.

I keep my brows trimmed and of course the body hair is gone...

-Tracy

Tomara
03-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi

I also use gloves to protect my hands and nails , being a mechanic it isn't easy , I use Oil of Olay body washes to keep my skin healthy and soft , I shave , trim and wax as needed to keep myself looking clean and neat , my home , shop and vehicles are all kept clean , neat and organized.
I think that some of these traits are me as a guy and some are from the feminine side of me , and I am happy with all of it the way it is !

Tomara

Tasha McIntyre
03-01-2009, 11:46 AM
I suppose the only thing I have changed recently to help my femme side is to redefined my exercise and gym routine. In incorporated more cardio work and adopted a low carb diet to lose to bit of body blubber.

Nothing works like cardio workouts + low carb diet to shift the lard :)

Cheers

Tash

Tal'Aura
03-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Oh yes, I plucked my eyebrows and razor is my best friend who helps me in the battle against facial and body hair...

Jolan Tru

JaytoJillian
03-01-2009, 03:13 PM
I suppose the only thing I have changed recently to help my femme side is to redefined my exercise and gym routine. In incorporated more cardio work and adopted a low carb diet to lose to bit of body blubber.

Nothing works like cardio workouts + low carb diet to shift the lard :)

Ditto!

erica12b
03-01-2009, 03:23 PM
i pluck my brow but not to the point of being fem looking 'also i moisterize my hands a lot

Sally24
03-01-2009, 04:08 PM
1.I do the long sleeve thing one better. When out of the car I try to wear a jacket or lots of sun block. In the car I carry an old sleeve from a shirt and wear that on my left arm to keep it from getting darker than the right arm.

2.In just the opposite of that, I try to get my mid-section (chest and belly) and legs tanned a little so they match the rest of me. Girls almost always have alot of skin exposed in the warm weather so it all tans to the same tone. Guys don't.

3. I have always had pretty slim arms but now I make a point of using a cart to carry heavy loads around the yard. I use the strength in my legs instead of my arms whenever I can.

4. And I protect both my arms and legs from cuts more than before. In fact I'm a little phobic about scars now, especially in the facial area. 5 or 6 years ago I walked right into a 2x4 and split the bridge of my nose open. I just covered it and continued working, no problem. Now my immediate concern would be how to minimize any scarring.

5. I watch my weight and will probably be trying to finally get into some sort of exercise routine for my lats and abs to tone my tummy. It would be nice to be able to wear a belly shirt without a belly hanging out of it.:o

Ralph
03-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Lots and lots and LOTS of hand lotion (also used on feet), and long soothing bubble baths. I hate having rough skin.

ralph

Karren H
03-01-2009, 11:44 PM
I wear mechanics gloves to do just about anything... And playing ice hockey to maintain my girlish figure.. Even bought some pink tape! Lol. Eating salads and lime yogurt instead of a burger..

But I don't really consider any of these "doing things in male mode to enhance my fem side".. More like doing things to enhance my health and beauty... No matter how I'm dressed!!

Stephanie Stephens
03-02-2009, 08:10 AM
Sun block, good point Sally. This is something I must drill into my head and make it a habit. As a male I have a lot of male habits that contribute to non female features. I think these are the things I am looking for. Thanks girls, more more. I think I will take Sally's example and quit lifting any thing heavier than 12ozs.

Sarah...
03-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Mascara, tinted moisturiser, pluck eyebrows, shape and polish nails, hand cream and push up bra.

Then if need be it's only 10 mins and I'm fully en femme...

:thinking:

Sarah...

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 12:24 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - I am who I am no matter how I am dressed

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"