PDA

View Full Version : Vacation=10 days in drab

Marla GG
06-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Tomorrow we will be leaving for a 10 day visit to Angel's parents in England. We are going to be staying with them, and spending every day with family. Since they don't know about our lifestyle, this means (insert dramatic movie music here....dun dun DUN....) 10 days in drab! The horror! Drab for Angel means non-obvious women's clothes, which I guess is a little better than menswear, but not by much.

Well that's okay, you say. At least he can still underdress. Well, unfortunately his mum is a very affectionate woman who is in the habit of flinging her arms around him at every opportunity and squeezing him tightly while vigorously rubbing his back and shoulders. Not that I blame her. However, that means.....dun dun DUN....no bras! Oh dear. Well, what about stockings? Great! Except that England is apparently in the middle of a frickin' heatwave at the moment. And (unlike California) it's humid. Stockings don't feel so wonderful when you're in a frickin' sauna.

Ok, that leaves.....panties! Yes! Thank god for panties!

Yesterday I was feeling so sorry for Angel and his plight of "forced DE-feminization" that while he was at work I decided to go out and buy him some new panties to cheer him up. I was looking for the frilliest, most feminine ones imaginable to help compensate for all the other stuff he won't be wearing. I found a couple of pairs of Olga Secret Hugs briefs--the ones with the lacy waistband, lace-trimmed leg openings, and little satin bow. They are solid white, not floral like some of his other ones (I haven't been able to find the floral ones lately), but they are still very feminine. I also found some pink stretch lace bikinis and a matching cami. Then, having already been to Macy's, Nordstrom, and Victoria's Secret, I checked out JC Penney's and found the sweetest little ruffly panties I have ever seen. I am sure Angel will enjoy looking at them every time he uses the loo, and I will at least get to see them at night :)

Any other suggestions on how we can get through this with minimum withdrawal symptoms? ;)

Also, I've suggested that on the plane he should wear a baby-blue girly cardigan, blue and gold earrings, some subtle lipstick and mascara (but no wig, so he'll be in androgynous mode). Then he can remove the cardigan and earrings before we land and greet his mum and dad.

Oh yeah, here's the panties. I did get Angel's permission to post this (along with some blushing and a shy smile).

melissacd
06-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Marla,

I don't have any good suggestions on what tactics to use while over on the other side of the pond, however, I must throw this comment in anyway - why aren't more GGs like you! I melt when I read the descriptions of things that you do for Angel. She is one lucky gal to have such a wonderful and supportive spouse as yourself.

One day you will need to start a website oriented around the theme of teaching other spouses the joys and wonders of having a cross dresser as a significant other. Many would learn a great deal from your wisdom and loving acceptance.

Hugs and Have a Great Trip!
Melissa

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2005, 12:00 PM
MARLA.... Angles outfit look very very sweet. Have you thought of bedwear.. that is mabey some ladies PJ's. My sister is curtises enough to knock and wait let me open the door, which gives me time to put on my robe and slippers. My girl PJ's have short pants, so robe hides the nicely.

ChristineRenee
06-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Marla,

We have often told Pattie (our resident Momma Bear) that we need to clone her for all the rest of us CD's here. I think we can also say the very same for you too babe! Angel, indeed, is very, very lucky to have such a wonderful wife as you. ;) :thumbsup:

Hope you both have a marvelous time on your vacation!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Wendy me
06-21-2005, 12:34 PM
quite possable a shopping trip to get some cute fem things while there and might i segest a "wheels up party" what is a wheels up party????after the plane gets in the air on the way home angle can slip in the bathroom and put something she got on for the ride home.............

DonnaT
06-21-2005, 12:37 PM
A heat wave? In England? Don't tell me it has got above 75°F (26°C) already!?

Last I heard it was quite cool in most places. Especially at night.

So I would suggest taking some pantyhose just in case. :D

Where in England are you going?

http://www.sparkle.org.uk/

And, http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_2.gif Angel is very lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

Jenny Beth
06-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Well no matter how many hours you will have to spend with family you will still have privacy at bed time.......nothing wrong with bringing along some baby dolls and a teddy or two. I did when we went to Germany. Have a great trip.

karen marie
06-21-2005, 01:55 PM
been there with my wife's parents.fortunately only for 4or5
days.we always take a couple of days extra vacation for when we
get back.she kind of makes it up to me ,doing my makeup and
nails.we'll go out to a club the next couple of nights.bear with
it.it'll will go by quickly as most vacations do.have a good time.
hugs, karen.

Rachel_740
06-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Marla,

Don't worry too much about the heat wave over here, you just need to blink and it'll be over.

How about a nice nightie for Angel? Assuming you have privacy in your room.

Anne

Julie
06-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Marla, I hope you and Angel have a wonderful time when you're over here, I also hope there comes an opportunity for dressing.

Forecast says it might cool down a little but still be warm here in the South but not knowing what part of the UK you'll be can't give a better forecast.

~Julie~

AngelAshley
06-21-2005, 05:15 PM
It was 32 degrees C here on Sunday. Thats about as hot as it gets. Don't let the word Heatwave get to you - as soon as England gets anything other than rain, it's a really big deal for us so we dress it up and call it a heatwave.

My advice: It's time for him to 'come out' to his parents, maybe?

Personally, I don't think anyone should be 'in the closet'...

Khriss
06-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Ahh ,buck up , sister!(40's B-movie line) and Angel, aint, Col. Kurtz ,,,wow ,, I miss Brando,,, its -ohh 106 degrees here today ( its a dry heat, they luv to say-),, get her a ,nice classy raincoat to - "sing in the rain" perhaps- xx"K",,,, rain-I seem to remember such things,,, from the sky and-wet and-

Holly
06-21-2005, 10:41 PM
You two can always "share some lipstick" while your alone. I hope you both enjoy your vacation... and hurry back safely. We'll miss you. But I do understand that they have internet in the UK now. <ducks for cover> :D Maybe you could give us a progress report while your there?

Sigrid
06-21-2005, 11:56 PM
Just one suggestion, you could paint her toenails before you leave. And, a maybe some clear polish on her fingernails (ok, that's two).

As for lipstick, I also wear a color very close to my natural lip color in public and don't think anyones ever noticed (Loreal Endless #100 Pink Passion). If you choose a lightly scented type like Revlon or Loreal, she'll be able to enjoy the subtle taste, scent and feel on the lips... yummmm... Have her carry it with her and every time she gets a chance put on a little more.

Have a wonderful trip!

~Sigrid

Rachel Morley
06-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the suggestions of how I might get through these 10 days without showing my girly side to my parents.

Wendy: A wheels up party. I think wearing my cardigan that Marla mentioned is going to be similar to what you had in mind.

Jenny, Anne_O, Jenny Beth and Joann: Nightwear! of course! I could wear a nice nightie, that would be great :)

Holly and Sigrid: "Sharing lipstick" always happens anyway....that's a given. Although as I write this Marla has just stopped me and put some Estee Lauder "Barely There" subtle lipstick on my lips and declared "that'll work for tomorrow"!

As far as the heatwave goes, the weather forecast according to www.weather.co.uk (http://www.weather.co.uk) is going to be about 70 degs, partly cloudy and showers for next week in the South West Midlands. It looks like we've missed the heatwave after all. Living in the Sacramento Valley we are used to summer temperatures of 95 degs plus (35C plus) but it's dry, and we don't get the humidity. Also everyone (and I mean everyone!) has air conditioning in their houses, cars and offices.

Both of us are looking forward to our vacation and spending time with my family. Although we do have another "family" that we like to spend time with :) if it gets too much then we'll have to risk logging into this site on my parents' computer without the use of Evidence Eliminator!

Rachel Ann
06-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Here's wishing you both the best, Angel and Marla. You have such a treasure in Marla, Angel. :) See you when you get back.

My advice: It's time for him to 'come out' to his parents, maybe?
... Personally, I don't think anyone should be 'in the closet'...
We don't all have that luxury, Minaki. Repercussions have a way of getting worse as time goes on.

RachelDenise
06-22-2005, 04:49 AM
Marla, you have a bunch of good suggestions here, and I hope they will help while you're in Jolly Ole England. Say hi to the tennis players at Wimbledon while you're there!