PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable Breast Implants

Dawnn
07-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Hi girls.
I was just thinking about breast implants and I thought, wouldn't it be nice if they made a implant that I could inflate when I want, and deflate when I have to go to work? I know that pain may be an issue but could one get used to it? They do have implants that they inflate with liquid but thats permanent. If they ever come up with breast implants that I can inflate and deflate with liquid, I think I will op for them. :p

starlitsky
07-17-2004, 05:58 PM
funny you should mention that :)

http://www.kindofcrap.com/japanjournal0204.html .. if you scroll down all the way to "Thursday the 19th, 2004: Amazing Discoveries", you'll see a review on the "Sexy Bomber", or the Sekushii Bon-baa in its native country of Japan .... :o

i tried asking japanese merchandise fanatics, jlist.com to see if they could find any, but i never heard back from them! i'm going to try again ...

Dawnn
07-17-2004, 06:08 PM
I think it would be rather fun to change breast sizes depending on my mood. Perhaps something like those nike pump shoes. You could just pump the things up to the desired size. :D

That a great idea Erica. We could call them, say, booby bumps, or breast pumpies or.... :rolleyes: I like it.