PDA

View Full Version : Too sweaty for Sophie!

Sophie
06-21-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm having a real dilemma at the moment.

It's all i can think about, Dressing up as pretty as possible and lounging around my home. But down here in the South of the UK we're having a heat wave!
no sooner would i have my makeup, corset and wig on than the sweat would start pouring out and my mascara would turn me into a panda!

What's worst is that i've just bought a new dress and i can't do it justice looking like a boy!

I normally hate it when people moan about warm weather, but this is really frustrating me!

Anyone else having the heat putting a dampener on their self expression?

Sophie

Katie Ashe
06-21-2005, 01:39 PM
I went through that last week, dress light: shoes, stocking, short skirt or some sort, and a cami. avoid make-up that runs :eek:

Katie

gender_blender
06-21-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah I can totally relate. But I'm young with long hair and of thin build so I can pull off the bikini/sporty miniskirt look (ok, well, kinda flat-chested, but still). I have been out hacky sacking with friends dressed like that recently.

Charlie

Kimberly
06-21-2005, 02:58 PM
sweat.... bah... heat = nice.

but sweat bad.... very bad!!

(damn GGs... with their "glow"ingness!)

Wendy me
06-21-2005, 03:39 PM
a/c turn on the a/c get the house ice cold ...............

StephanieCD
06-21-2005, 03:48 PM
My AC is busted!! I have the sweat blues, too :(

Maddie Knight
06-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Sophie, I know exacly what your going through. I find my wig very hot and its not long before the heat gets to me.
I went out last week dressed and going into some of the shops without aircon was like walking into an oven.
Lets hope it cools down soon, but still keeps the nice sun.

Wendy me
06-21-2005, 06:04 PM
My AC is busted!! I have the sweat blues, too :(
girl freind that's like a crossdressers accery get the a/c fiixed it's a must have...........

Donna Delite
06-21-2005, 06:19 PM
The summer isn't exactly crossdresser friendly, the make up, the stockings, etc.

Sherlyn
06-21-2005, 07:07 PM
Hot Hazy Humid summer days ....... I don't even bother and its not cool ....literally ...lol