PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think about CDing?

Stephanie Kay
03-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi, girls,

I was wondering how much we all think about CDing and is it ever too much? I know I have times that I seem to be obsessed with thinking about being feminine and everything that goes with it--clothes, make-up, hair, shopping, having time to dress, actually dressing, meeting friends, contacting friends, spending time on this forum, etc. How much time do we spend doing such things? Does it ever get in the way of living our real lives--spending time with family, work, other forms of play? Does it interfere with who we really are?

One hour a week? One hour a day? Three hours a day? Six hours a day? All day? Every day? Is it ever too much? I think it can be but how can we tell?

What is your opinion?

Love,
Stephanie

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Used to think of it 24/7. Now being retired I am living 24/7.

xAnne_Mariex
03-01-2009, 06:11 PM
I think about it a LOT. Some days I think about it more than others, but there isn't a day that goes by when I don't want to dress up or think about it.

Bea A
03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Lately.. I've spent more time thinking about than not thinking about it. Gotta find that balance to still get "life" done too.

SusanMarie
03-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Everyday!
Time?...well that varies.
Ever notice how daily life can get in the way of living.

Babette
03-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Thinking about it depends on what else has my attention at that moment. When I am at work or performing a task, I stay focused on the matter at hand. I suppose it is when I have time to relax that I will think about it most. Its kind of difficult to quantify an amount since I never thought about that before either. It just happens whenever.

Babette

Sherry-Stephanie
03-01-2009, 07:56 PM
I get to drive one hour each way to work and I do a lot of my thinking then...so say about 30 minutes X's 2 time 5 and then my free time which I'll say is divided ah tough one 505-50%....\
At work....very little...to busy most of the time....

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-01-2009, 07:59 PM
I think about it a lot. It's probably always on my mind in some way. The reason I probably think about it so much is because I never seem to get enough femme time. I'm pretty much restricted to weekends, and even then it's not a guarantee I'll get much time to indulge.

Do I think about it too much? Does a prisoner in a lock-down think about being free too much? Because that is how I feel all week long - like I'm locked into a form that isn't how I'd choose to be if I had things my way.

I don't hate being in guy-mode, but I hate being forced in guy-mode for the long durations I am. I'd probably enjoy guy-mode a lot more if I could achieve a better balance, but that's out of my hands due to the responsibilities in my life and society's mighty (stupid) rules about how men are allowed present themselves.

Karren H
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Almost all the waking hours of the day.. Well except when I'm playing ice hockey... Then its... Make the pass.. Shoot the puck... Wonder what kind of bra that girl in the stands is wearing, slapshot from the point .... Score!!! Yeah!! :)

Celeste
03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
I usually wake up thinking about for the first few hours while being online and then exercising.After that it will pop into my head maybe three times a day if I'm reminded,then in the evening it will be back on my mind again with checking my mail and coming here.That doesn't apply to the weekends where anything goes.

Tasha McIntyre
03-01-2009, 11:06 PM
All the time, even out of no where just watching the Tv or out and about around town and you see a girl in a great dress and you think ooooh yeah I'd love me one of those! The thoughts heighten when I know an opportunity to dress approaches. I have all day tomorrow to myself, and I know it's going to be merry hell getting to sleep tonight with all these thoughts and anticipation going through my head.

Does a prisoner in a lock-down think about being free too much

That pretty much sums me up.

Cheers

Tash :)

erica12b
03-01-2009, 11:58 PM
right up there next to sex or ever time i see a girl in a new out fit , i think would that work for me, the girl then the cloths

marny
03-01-2009, 11:59 PM
I can't say i'm 24/7 but close. i get distracted by business or social occasions. The funny thing is sometimes i'll go out for business so prepared, with so much on my mind, and totally forget something that i'm wearing that is so fem. Haven't worn my forms into a meeting yet but have sported a bra a few times. So I digress. I guess this means I should think about it more!

Mistybtm
03-02-2009, 12:55 AM
All the time when i am home but when i am out at work or out and about in public i never think about it weird huh. mybe i am trying to fill a void in my life who knows but as soon as i step in my door all i want to do is get dressed up or at least put on a night gown and get ready for bed after a 13 hour work day.

DawnRodgers
03-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Can't say it's 24/7 because there are times during the day when my mind is actually occupied with other things like talking to somebody, on the phone, working hard at something. But I wil say that, when I am awake, which is about 16-18 hours a day, it is the main thought in my mind when otherwise unoccupied. Just hearing a woman walking in heels, or seeing her in a nice outfit makes me want to do the same, want to be her. In watching a movie, I always identify with the woman's character and imagine how I would handle the situation, any situation be it trouble, romance or otherwise.
Dawn

Amanda_Robinson
03-02-2009, 01:53 AM
If I get the opportunity to dress up one evening I think about it a lot the next few days. It kinda comes and goes.

Linda Laman
03-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Must admit I think about it most of the time - almost obsessively. If we are eating at home, I will always dress for dinner - high heels, short skirt, make-up, jewelry etc. My wife and I just had friends visiting for 3 weeks which was sheer torture having no opportunity to be girls together. Making up for it now though dressing 24/7.

And I don't think there is such a thing as too much. Life is too short.

Gemma Bee
03-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Everyday. I visit forums, look for femme stuff to buy online or whilst out shopping, think about the next time when I shall dress. I think it never really goes away. :)

Vicky_Scot
03-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Honestly.......to much probably.

But hey we are only here once so let's enjoy it. :hugs:

Xx Vicky xX

Brenda's Friend
03-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Why else would I be up at 3:00 am and posting on this forum!

BF

Kate Simmons
03-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Evidently not enough according to some folks here. I'm to the point where they are only a choice of clothes to me, nothing more or less. Who I am is always there, my appearance just gets honed a bit when en femme.:)

DAVIDA
03-02-2009, 07:23 AM
It is as much in my thoughts as thinking about getting something to drink. It is who I am.

Tal'Aura
03-02-2009, 07:27 AM
One hour a week? One hour a day? Three hours a day? Six hours a day? All day? Every day?

Jolan Tru,

I think about it every second of my life beacuse this is deeply hardwired into me. Even some of my dreams are related to crossdressing.

Stephanie Stephens
03-02-2009, 07:40 AM
To much, to much, to much.

Slip Affinity
03-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Way too much. I wake up in the morning thinking about what I'm going to wear and then get mad at myself because I can't get back to sleep.

Joanne f
03-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Do you actually mean that it is possible to think of it less than 24/7, there must be hope for me yet :D

TSchapes
03-02-2009, 08:09 AM
I think about it too much. The thought that keeps coming back to me is, "am I not more than my gender(s)?" How do non-androgynous people think, I wonder? I don't think they think about their gender all day like I do.

So it's a struggle to get some sort of balance. It's not just about the clothes to me.

-Tracy

Debie
03-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Stephanie

I think about dressing a lot, my wife does not know and as much as I love her I cannot wait for her to leave, so I can spend a day all to myself. My hope is that I will be able to take a trip alone and go some where I will be able to shop and learn more about looking as good as I can.

:hugs:
Debie :chained:

Stephanie Stephens
03-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Debi I think that's it. I can get dressed up in my best guy clothes and I still never feel as good as when I get dress up in fem.

TGMarla
03-02-2009, 08:35 AM
I think about it every day to some degree or another. I usually do not think about it while I'm working or playing golf, or skiing, or any other activity that requires concentration. But for instance, last weekend, while skiing, I saw a woman in a seafoam green one-piece snow outfit that looked just like what I'd like to wear skiing if I were a real woman. So crossdressing popped into my head. There's always something around, no matter what I'm doing, to remind me of my love for women's clothing and the whole feminine experience.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 12:20 PM
That is an easy one - 24/7/365 - I'm obsessed - that is what my Spouse says

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Stephanie Kay
03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the input. Anybody else?:battingeyelashes:

Love,
Stephanie

Christie ann
03-03-2009, 10:04 AM
There hasn't been a day I haven't thought about dressing/ being a girl/being like a girl since I can't remember when. It is that part of my life that fills in the spaces when I am doing other things.

Angie G
03-03-2009, 10:43 AM
I fully dress part of the day 5 day a week. When I'm not at work I am under dress 7 days a week I think about it 3/4's of every day is it too much I don't think so. Dose it interfere with my real life no it is part of my real life.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
03-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Which causes me the greatest guilt from dressing!:doh:

On the other hand, if it wasn't CDing, I'd probably be just wasting my time and thots on REALLY stupid things!

Like:
politics, current events, my business and financial matters, or my family!:brolleyes:

donnadawn
03-03-2009, 11:12 AM
I think about it all the time. I even have dreams about it. Since I partially dress every day there is never a day that I don't think about it. I can get distracted because of work some times so I decided to quit working!! LOL Some times when I've been camping with the boys and had to leave all my femme stuff behind It was a real relief to get back into my panties again when I got back home!!

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Up early 04:30 take the dog out then dress 1 & a half hours then think all day
about what I will put together tonight top skirt heels & wig then
undress go to bed and dream about morning dressing.
Looks like 24/7/365 to me I guess it multi tasking all day.
.................................................. ..........................ORCHID

Joanne Curl
03-03-2009, 08:23 PM
I think about it all the time. Sometimes too much. I don't get the opportunity to dress very often so I think of it even more. I know when I have periods when I can dress alot I don't think about it as much. I wish I was dressed right now!

CD Susan
03-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I think about cd'ing all the time! I do this not to entertain myself or as a hobby of some sort but rather this is a way of life for me. Since I retired 17 months ago I have lived almost exclusively dressed in womens clothes. I am very close to being 24/7 and know that eventually that is where I will be. I cannot imagine living any other way.

beenherelongtime
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
there were times in my youth when i would dress in lieu of going out and socializing, regret some of those times.

danam
03-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Stephanie

I think about dressing a lot, my wife does not know and as much as I love her I cannot wait for her to leave, so I can spend a day all to myself. My hope is that I will be able to take a trip alone and go some where I will be able to shop and learn more about looking as good as I can.

:hugs:
Debie :chained:

You are not alone in these thoughts.

BekiJ
03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
I second Dana and Debie. Even now I should be doing something else.
Hugs
BekiJ