PDA

View Full Version : What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

Sherry-Stephanie
03-01-2009, 06:15 PM
We all CD for various reasons...but for each one of us there's some special about it....

For me it's getting all dressed looking in the mirror and seeing a totally different person than I am..I say a woman who in my eyes isn't all that bad looking and with a little luck is able to turn heads as a OK lady....

But the main thing is I see someone else so that means that with in me is another person and to me that's not all that bad....

What about yourself????

Lisa Golightly
03-01-2009, 06:25 PM
When I tried to pretend it was just cd'ing it was the planning and execution of my photos... Sometimes finding the various clothes and bits of jewellery, even comissioning the manufacture certain stoles (Those photos never get shown now... lol) and clothes to get the right size. Some took months but each one was so special to me...

For a few years those photos almost defined me :)

Dannie Lefae
03-01-2009, 06:39 PM
You know, I really don't know. I was going to say that it allows me to get in touch with my feminine side, you know, the sophisticated, sexy, lovely girl that is inside me. But, she is inside me no matter if I dress or not. You know, i think I just figured it out. It allows me to get more in touch with the girl inside me but also, Girls have way cooler clothes. As males we have pants, shirts and shoes with little variation. But with womans clothing, the possibilities are endless, and I think that is what I like the most. Yepp, thats it!

Em

erica12b
03-01-2009, 06:50 PM
its the rush when getting dressed am i doing it right , the feel of the fabric ,then seeing if i like the look and accesorizing, re dooing my makeup to go better with the outfit, it all go's together .

Honey
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Good question, To start I would of said just wearing the clothes, but now it's more that it's a different me, one where I feel happier looking in the mirror - even though I look silly when not wearing makeup - which I've only done a couple of times.

Sometimes it does make me down, as I wish I was like that from birth.

monika
03-01-2009, 07:18 PM
The whole deal with getting dressed up really,
But the highlight is when I put the wig on and look in the mirror.
The rush of the transformation:)

Carla
03-01-2009, 07:28 PM
For me it is the ability to move from a very masculine person in a mostly male world to take on a softer personality and be seen as someone's sweet grandmother. I feel like I can really relax and free my mind of the everyday pressures.

Sharon B.
03-01-2009, 07:34 PM
For me it is the relax state of mind that I have when I am dressed as a woman. I do my best to remain hair free all over my body or at least below my eyebrows. LOL LOL
I also keep nail polish on my toenails and this evening I decide to apply some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on as I am sitting here this evening.
I am trying to decide if I want to go out in the morning as a woman to do some shopping or wait until next Monday to do it.

Debie
03-01-2009, 07:37 PM
For me it is the felling of being so FEM
Like I fell very special
Debie

Billie1
03-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Peace and tranquility.

Jonianne
03-01-2009, 08:18 PM
For me it is identifing with females. The ability to feel not so distant from them. Not being so different. Being able to like and do some of the same things females like and do. I want to be like them and not be separated from them. I don't want to be stuck in the male only line. I want to be able to go in the female line too! I belong there as well.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Just being able to express my Femininity to the fullest.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Tal'Aura
03-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Well, the most appealing thing for me is just being myself. Taking photos of my girl mode is also a great source of pleasure because I can "stop" the flow of time and preserve my precious moments...

Jolan Tru

beenherelongtime
03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
i can't say that i had a relaxed feeling when i dressed because the fear of being caught was always there, this was in my younger days. as i got older i lost a lot of the fear and would shop in drab without any qualms in taking my feminine purchases to the counter. there were times when i was perfectly comfortable dressed and these were the times i relished.

Marie O
03-02-2009, 02:50 PM
I just feel so much better dressed! The clothes are so much prettier and soft comoared to male clothing. I just feel more comfortable!

Kate Simmons
03-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Finally being totally in touch with that which I used to feel was "untouchable".:)

daviolin
03-02-2009, 03:13 PM

My favorite cd activity is photo shooting. After I get all dolled up and look in the mirror. If I like what I see I take a photo. and share them with my girl friends.:love:

Deborah Jane
03-02-2009, 03:28 PM
I enjoy the transformation from a hard looking cropped haired guy into a tarty looking blonde haired girl. [Although sometimes i also use other hair colours]
I enjoy trying differant looks with makeup, wigs and clothes, in fact i just enjoy my CDing :)

Christina Nicole
03-02-2009, 04:37 PM
When I go out and everyone treats me like a woman, that's the best part. Not as good as actually having had transitioned, but about as good as it's going to get.

Regarding dressing, the best part is makeup since it's so creative closely followed by pulling together a coordinated outfit with the right accessories.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Deanna2
03-02-2009, 04:45 PM
The comfort of wearing a mini skirt.

DeeInGeorgia
03-02-2009, 11:31 PM
What is the thing you most enjoy CDing...

Its not about what I enjoy. It is instead being centered with who I am, being able to feel and let my thoughts and feeling free, to allow myself to feel good with how I look and how I think.

Deanna

docrobbysherry
03-03-2009, 12:59 AM
--how else can a 60 y/o guy date sexy, young, hotties? Without showering them with diamonds, and dealing with their personal problems? :D

That they all happen to be me, well, as Joe E. Brown said in "Some like it hot";
"Nobody's perfect"!:brolleyes:

Jennifer_Cross
03-03-2009, 01:20 AM
Peace and tranquility for me too....

LeotardMan
03-03-2009, 01:55 AM
A few things:

1. I love the rush I get when I strap on a leotard, or panties it’s the same rush I got 20 years ago when I tried on one of my mom’s leotard’s and panties.

2. The transformation I go from being a masculine guy to being a very feminine woman doing one of my exercise videos. I feel like I’m just one of the girls in the exercise class on the video.

3. Being in a fantasy world. When I was younger and would dress up I used to love to pretend I was Jane Fonda or Kathy Smith leading and exercise class. I also used to love to pretend I was a lady wrestler too.

Geoff

Misty_cder
03-03-2009, 02:16 AM
I get the most enjoyment from just wearing women clothing, mainly dresses or skirts. In male mode at work, I wear a coat and tie five days a week. On the weekends, it is male jeans and shirts while running the family all over town. But at night when I finally have time to myself and I sit down at the computer do to my work, I like to be dressed in womens clothing. I find it helps me relax more and I can think better. Lately, I do keep my dressing "low key" just encase one of the kids wakes up and I need to take care of them. I mainly wear a tight pair of jeans with a tee shirt. The jeans are usually a dark blue similiar to my male jeans.

SarahPerth
03-03-2009, 05:53 AM
I enjoy the actual dressing, getting everything ready then sliding those silky stockings on and gently lowering a slip over my head, it feels very sensuous. I love the feel of a skirt flapping against my stockinged legs when walking. Brushing the hair away from my face (wig). The look/transformation when I put my wig on. Going somewhere (driving) while dressed is a huge buzz.

Tomara
03-03-2009, 08:14 AM
For me it is being able to enjoy all of my feminine feelings that have been inside of me for most of my life.
I also love the feel of feminine undergarments , clothing and my forms.
Tomara

TGMarla
03-03-2009, 08:23 AM
I rather enjoy the whole process, from sliding on hosiery, to slipping on a lacy slip, to putting on a dress, and applying my makeup. The feeling I get when I get my hair on and see myself in the mirror smiling back at myself is wonderful, indeed. I like putting on my jewelry, checking my lipstick, and feeling like the finished product when I'm done. Then I simply enjoy the state of being while en femme. I absolutely love "being" a woman, and being pretty for a change.

Vicky_Scot
03-03-2009, 10:01 AM
It allows me to express the whole me.

fancy nancy
03-03-2009, 10:07 AM
In my eyes I feel more like a woman than a man.I am considering to start taking hormones to make my body more ladylike. I don't remember the last time I was dressed in masculine clothing .This summer ,i am thinking about wearing a femine swimsuit to the beach.

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
We all CD for various reasons...but for each one of us there's some special about it....

For me it's getting all dressed looking in the mirror and seeing a totally different person than I am..I say a woman who in my eyes isn't all that bad looking and with a little luck is able to turn heads as a OK lady....

But the main thing is I see someone else so that means that with in me is another person and to me that's not all that bad....

What about yourself????

For me it's the MIRROR at sixty six I can pull off a pretty good
mid fourtys something look with a tight sweater pencil skirt jacket
four inch heels and a long blond wig I would like to vencher out
sometime maybe someday will be ready to take the plunge
.................................................. ..............................ORCHID

Ellen Ross
03-03-2009, 08:32 PM
I have never in my life thought I looked good, or really looked like anything. I think I never really viewed myself in the reflection. That is until I saw Ellen fro the first time. When I am dressed, I see the person I think I am supposed to see. Ellen's reflection looks "right".

I love the clothes, the shoes, the jewelry, the hair, make-up, hose, skirts, panties, etc...

But I really, for the first time in my life, love "me"

Ellen

CDPAUL
03-04-2009, 08:22 AM
just feeling relaxed

Berta82
03-04-2009, 10:40 AM
For me its the feeling I get when dressed. I am more relaxed and stress free. I also love the feel of the fabric and how much more comfortable womens clothing is.

Carly D.
03-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Wearing what feels good to me to wear clothing wise.. the second thing would be knowing that I wear and nobody else in the family seems to know.. I can't keep secrets they say.. guess again....

Donna tv
03-06-2009, 12:17 PM
I rather enjoy the whole process, from sliding on hosiery, to slipping on a lacy slip, to putting on a dress, and applying my makeup. The feeling I get when I get my hair on and see myself in the mirror smiling back at myself is wonderful, indeed. I like putting on my jewelry, checking my lipstick, and feeling like the finished product when I'm done. Then I simply enjoy the state of being while en femme. I absolutely love "being" a woman, and being pretty for a change.

Have say reading the replies in this thread I found my self saying So True, So True , So true, to each and every one but Marla I agree that for me, you put it all together sister

Sigrid Cutie
03-06-2009, 02:05 PM
For me well i've always been a very Narcissistic person, so i'm pretty much in love with my self,

so beeing dressed up and looking at my self in the mirror, i kinda like my girl image, and i guess we could say i'm in love with my self :) besides i like women so much that i want to be one my self.

even my taste in women, they kinda have to remble me as Sigrid, i know is weird, but even my wife kinda looks like me, alot of ppl think we are brother and sister instead of beeing married.

trina-sue
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Nylons on freshly shaved legs!

Joanne Curl
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
I love the feeling of letting this other side of me show. I enjoy being fem and I love to be pretty. I love the textures, the colors, the softness of being female. It's so much a part of who I am that I love to let it show. When I look in the mirror and my makeup is just right and my clothes define my fem shape I'm in heaven.

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Well, the most appealing thing for me is just being myself. Taking photos of my girl mode is also a great source of pleasure because I can "stop" the flow of time and preserve my precious moments...

Jolan Tru

I can relate to that and alot of the others posts, I love everything about cd'ing.
I also love watching that fox in the mirror walk or throw her hair back, she's got that down pat and its very sexy!:)
No, I'm not at all narcissistic:doh:

Marjory
03-06-2009, 06:38 PM
A couple of days ago the wife went out for a few hours and I put on a pair of heels. My whole demeanor changed, my walk, my attitude and I just felt great.

ann stef
03-06-2009, 07:44 PM
wearing nylons, panties, and slip, feeling the rustle of them when walking

MissConstrued
03-06-2009, 07:56 PM
I think my favorite thing is being newly popular with the ladies! :battingeyelashes:

Getting ready to go out, though, is at least 17.36% of the fun. And I will admit to just a wee bit of a narcissistic relationship with the mirror....

Tasha McIntyre
03-06-2009, 11:00 PM
I love the feeling of being able to show my girly side. Also love seeing how I can transform to into someone that even my wife can't pick as me :)

Tash

iwearstockings
03-07-2009, 05:03 AM
It used to be wearing stockings and lingerie but as time has gone by and I've got money and Ebay, wearing skirts and sexy fabrics and boots does it for me now! This means that getting dressed takes twice as long LOL
I wish so much that I could wear mini skirts all the time!

diane51
03-07-2009, 07:37 AM
I love the transformation and seeing the end results. Slipping into something feminine is a rush for me.

Angie G
03-07-2009, 08:20 AM
For me it's being able to dress for the past 3 years with my wife in the house.
I'm loving it.:hugs:
Angie

Lee Andrews
03-07-2009, 10:45 AM
The relaxation of the whole process is my favourite thing from the start of a close shave through the make-up and finally the outfit. I can feel the stress of everyday life slip to the back of my mind and stay there for a few hours. The fact I can transform myself to look very different than my everyday self also fascinates the heck out of me :heehee:. I think I look average both ways but I am happier with the look of my feminine side. Just wish those formal occasions in life enabled me to fight with the wife for the make-up table, get all dolled up and present yourself to the world and not have anyone bat an eye. But that's another topic.

AvaDawn
03-07-2009, 11:07 AM
I do it because I feel like myself when I'm in those clothes, like a weight has been lifted.

Katie80NIU
03-08-2009, 09:49 AM
the ability to lead 2 different lives. I love the transformation process from me being a guy turning into a fem girl.

susan fuller
03-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I love the feel of the bras slips and other items that make me fel like a woman. I love the way they make me feel inside. Pretty!

Fabiana.rj
03-08-2009, 02:09 PM
It feels so good to look in the mirror and the reflection is of someone who actually looks like a girl. The sensation is incredible. It feels like you finally found the last piece of the jigsaw of your life and everything seems so complete. I also love the wear high heels and try to walk like a girls... It would be so nice if we could do that in broad daylight.

RobertaM
03-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by TGMarla

great thread,

I think that i relate to the above quote most. My look has gone from ****ty to sexy secretary to hot mom. I am still trying to figure it out.

biannne
03-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Everyone has different reason for wearing or starting crosdressing.
I may be the only that was driven to this as way comfort.
As a kid I was overweight and had gynecomastia. And most kids laughed at me.
Loosing weight and playing baseball for some reason didn't help. I still had bigger boobs and most kids. And on top of that I was shy and an introvert.
As I grew I truly felt like I was a man trapped in woman's body.

And I found out about crossdressing, I loved the feeling of feminine clothes against my body. Just the touch of clothes against my body was exhilarating.

Anna

Sam-antha
03-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Being out of course

Kendra (Tx)
03-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I suppose it's after all the makeup, hair, and outfits are in place...It's looking into the mirror and seeing how I feel inside ON the outside...Maybe I should have been born female...But as it is now...I'm letting Kendra enjoy herself when she can...

http://kendra954.com

PanteeQueen
03-08-2009, 11:57 PM
You get to be someone that you are noramlly not. Plus I feel a little naughty and wonderful at the same time. Whatever the reason, I am glad I am doing it though.

XOXO

PQ

Joni Beauman
03-09-2009, 12:16 AM
I have to agree TGMarla expressed it very well. I got to be Joni for Friday through Sunday morning recently in Madison, WI and had a wonderful time, not least of which was getting ready, and then going shopping, work some in hotel room, dine out, and go to a club and Be without concern. Got to go out to super the prev. Wed night, too while out of town. Being out without notice - fitting in. That is the ultimate goal and satisfaction for me. Joni

cdcassie
03-19-2009, 11:34 PM
have to agree here, its the pictures. I just love to dress up and take pictures. Especially when its with other girls.

Satin_Lover_13
03-19-2009, 11:43 PM
Life slides off of me when I dress. Feel pretty sometimes.

Noxvictum
03-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Feeling comfortable in my own skin

Marilynn
03-20-2009, 03:51 PM
The whole deal with getting dressed up really,
But the highlight is when I put the wig on and look in the mirror.
The rush of the transformation:)

That's it for me. The first time I put on a dress, it was a slinky red number, and when I looked at myself with long, wavy hair, makeup, the dress, nylons and heels, the transformation was total and overwhelming. And I loved the feeling. It's so much better than drugs, because there's no hangover and no health problems - just pure excitement and pleasure.

Jan W
03-20-2009, 04:25 PM
I love the first look in the mirror after putting on my hair.

It is close to last thing and it is that moment I feel like a girl the most.

I like the fact that I resemble a few of my female family members.

Never get tired of that.

Jenniferpl
03-20-2009, 09:52 PM
The acceptance and support of my wife. Without her, dressing would not be the same.

PanteeQueen
03-20-2009, 11:04 PM
I usually underdress and love that naughty little secret feeling!!!

carhill2mn
03-21-2009, 05:11 PM
I enjoy the entire "transformation" process. I like what I see in the mirror when I am finished. I enjoy the look and feel of skirts, blouses, nylons, and heels. I enjoy being treated as a lady when I am out in public.

bah-bah-bobbie
03-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Nylons on freshly shaved legs!

Amen to that. And high heels.

Karren H
03-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Why wearing women's clothes, of coarse!!!!!

ChanDelle
03-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Earrings and high heels!

ChanDelle

Harlequin
03-21-2009, 10:18 PM
It's who I am - the only people that know me are those that I allow to see both sides. I don't see a difference but i know there is one because i will for always be distant from friends that I don't feel merit introduction to my Cassie self.

How do I feel? - sometimes happy, sometimes sad < it's a real world we live in not a fantasy!

ArleneRaquel
03-21-2009, 10:20 PM
I enjoying wearing lingerie, makeup, and showing off my legs! :battingeyelashes: :hugs: :love: