PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Dump

Robynts
03-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Had a great time out last night. Went to a local leather bar and met two wonderful girls for drinks and good conversation.

As the night progressed the club filled up with quite a crowd. As we walked from one room to another who should I walk past but a guy from work (everybody at work knows he is gay). OMG......what an adrenaline dump (I was scared you-know-what-less). I was afraid he would notice my bright red face as he walked by. Later in the evening we crossed paths several times. I don't think he recognized me, gawd I hope not.

Have any of you ever run into anybody you know or work with when you have been out dressed? Were you busted or did you skate by?

Karren H
03-01-2009, 09:00 PM
He probably had is eye on some cute guy! Lol. I've passed coworkers in the hotel parking lots enfemme and no one recognized me.. Was definately a rush..

Sallee
03-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I have seen folks I know from the other life in malls and once a a support group meeting which was kind of cool. We got along better after meeting there.:D

dilane
03-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh yes....

Some years ago, I went out to a Lesbian bar en femme and had a nice conversation with a lady who was a regional manager of retail stores at an unspecified company. I was an executive in a different operational area, but didn't mention my company.

After we chatted, I realized that I'd seen her at work, we worked for the same company, although she didn't come into HQ that often. I had contact with all areas of the company, and was known to most of the employees. If she had put two and two together, she had me for sure!

I figured that maybe we had a case of mutual assured destruction: she'd be outed as lesbian if she outed me as a T-something. We crossed paths a couple of times after that, but just exchanged quick glances and never said anything. :)

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 12:34 PM
YES - I have that happen - scarred the be-jeebers out of me - thought I

might have to go change my panties !

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Nikki A.
03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Ran into two of my daughter's teachers (both gay) at a local gay resort. Debated on whether to say anything, I did and challenged them if they knew who I was. Gave him a frw hints before he figured it out. Funny thing he has her again this semester and she's also the stage manager in the school play (he's in charge). Asked him to keep it quiet and no problems.

Paula Siemen
03-05-2009, 08:24 AM
YES - I have that happen - scarred the be-jeebers out of me - thought I

might have to go change my panties !

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I always carry an extra pair of panties in my purse....just in case?

vikki2020
03-05-2009, 08:50 AM
It's happened to me twice, with people that I know well.In both cases, I walked right past them, and nobody even blinked.I've run into people that I know by "face", again no clue. I go into stores that I shop regularly in drab, and the SA's there don't seem to notice either.More proof that when your out there, people really don't pay attention to others around them as much as we fear!