PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't you know it.....

Dannie Lefae
03-02-2009, 08:27 AM
I had plans for today. I had a nice, super cute pair of black pants w/matching vest, a nice purple cowl neck, stockings and shoes set out to wear today. I had planned on getting all my kiddo's off to school, a nice bubble bath, getting dressed, throwing something nice on the stereo, like maybe some Kenny G. and doing some housework, but wouldn't you knowit.....Snow day! I don't mind spending the day with my kid's though, I am just a little bummed that I will have to stay in drab today. I can still take a bubble bath, put on some nice music and do housework though.

Em

Phyliss
03-02-2009, 08:36 AM
How well I understand. Have a bunch of paperwork to take care of, planned on wearing a skirt and heels to enjoy myself while plodding through the pile. Nor'easter hits and no school, grandkid home :Angry3:

To paraphrase Robert Burns: The best plans of mice and men often get laid.

Karren H
03-02-2009, 08:40 AM
You can always dress another day.... Spend some quality time with your kids... They grow up way to fast!!

Kate Simmons
03-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Yeah these nor'easters have the habit of spoiling plans. Some moron already ran off the road this morning and almost hit one of my evergreen trees in the front yard. Just missed the mailbox and stopped just short of the tree. My yard is on the downside of a hill but these people just plain go too fast in the snow.:rolleyes:

kym
03-02-2009, 09:14 AM
i feel your pain. I was planning on taking a day off and have a nice day of being my natural self. But as usual when theres 6inches of snow on the ground i get called in to work because no one else is brave enough to get out and go to work.

Angie G
03-02-2009, 09:47 AM
There's tomorrow hun. Thanks for the reminder hun I need to vacuum. the rugs.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
03-02-2009, 10:48 AM
This is my first day of retirement had big plans for the day 07:30
the phone rings------ dad can you come and get your grand daughter
schools closed due to snow.
Nothhing is more important then the time we spend with her.
.................................................. ...............................ORCHID

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
I've had similar experiences - it just bottles up more in my system until I can

dress again - I'm afraid that it is just part of being a crossdresser

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"