PDA

View Full Version : wut is up with this??

chm17
07-17-2004, 10:25 PM
im not even a crossdresser. my friend is tho. he says its great so i thought id ask u people wut its all about. :confused:

Teddie
07-18-2004, 12:10 PM
It's hard to describe what it's all about, because it's different for everyone. For me it's a feeling of relaxing, a feeling of being at peace, a feeling of being me. Should I have been born a girl, maybe. But, I enjoy being a guy sometimes. I enjoy the feel of a girls clothes, they are soft, and sensuous. They are pretty, with many colors. Do I want to present as a girl, yes. Some don't. There are crossdressers that have full beards. There are some that only wear under clothes. Some receive a sexual high from it. When I was younger I did. Now, I don't. I just feel good when I dress.

Some crossdressers are passable, same aren't. My wife tells me that I am. I've only been out dressed four or five time. And, I enjoyed it every time, and it gets easier. Some crossdressers stay in the closet for their whole lives, some live as a woman full time.

Am I gay. No, not even bi curious. Most crossdressers are not gay. I love women. I love every ting about women. I guess that makes me a lesbian crossdresser. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If there was a way to "cure" crossdressing, would I take the medicine to cure myself. Absolutely not! I enjoy being me, both of me.

chm17
07-19-2004, 07:37 PM
im just wondering why u guys do it?? i mean like, im happy im a guy, i love my girlfriend, and i wouldnt even dream about crossdressing. im just worried that my friend will get caught and hell start being weird and wont be cool to hang out with anymore. how do u guys stay cool, but crossdress at the same time??

Julie
07-19-2004, 08:10 PM
im just wondering why u guys do it?? i mean like, im happy im a guy, i love my girlfriend, and i wouldnt even dream about crossdressing. im just worried that my friend will get caught and hell start being weird and wont be cool to hang out with anymore. how do u guys stay cool, but crossdress at the same time??
You have to keep in mind that your friend is the same person you knew before your newfound knowledge that he dresses. A lot of what makes up his personality is due to the fact that he does dress.

Why? From some new knowledge I have it seems our brains were developed more like a female's due to hormones released while still a fetus. Since we are inside a woman at that time, those hormones are female hormones and it affected our thinking in a feminine way.

Here's a test: What do you really like to do? What really makes you feel great when you do it? Now take that and analyze it. Go as deep as you can and see if you can come up with a logical answer that would satisfy anyone wondering why you like to do it. Maybe that will help you understand how hard it is to answer WHY?

Your friend won't freak out as long as you don't rat him out. He's trusted you and you need to honor that trust. Yeah, he probably looks funny dressed. Most men do. Some however look really good. Regardless, he's still your friend and if you stand with him on this one you will be hard pressed to find a better friend.

I know.

Jennifer_Ph
07-20-2004, 05:12 AM
Everyone has their own reason for dressing. All of them are the right reasons. Crossdressers are a great group of people - and from my experience most of them are higher on the intelligence scale than others. Crossdressing is not wrong. It's not gay. It's not a disease. It's not a reason to change how you feel about your friend.

You may not want to see your friend dressed, and that's ok, just make sure he knows that. Most of my friends are comfortable with Jennifer, yet there are those who are more uneasy about it. One friend confided in me, "I don't like to see you in a short skirt, because I unconciously keep looking up your legs and then remember you're a guy and it kinda creeps me out." But all of my friends still love Mike, and treat me no differently. I usually only become Jennifer at home or when out to CD functions.

Most importantly, be open and honest with your friend. If you don't want to see his fem side, that's ok. But he's going through enough right now, he doesn't need to lose a friend too. Just be there for him - and I suspect you are because you have come here to ask these questions. It will be ok, the world is not ending.

Cool at the same time? Well my hobby is building and racing off road race trucks. I can fix or build anything out of anything. Having my fem side is what makes it so easy for me to have a masculine one to be "cool" with. Either Mike or Jennifer can make a Ford 600hp small block jump a truck 10 ft in the air... ;)

Shy Charlotte
07-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Maybe because of genetics, or home environment, or both, or even some x factor no one knows about yet (aliens, or past lives, or something), your friend likes to crossdress. That's that.

It's not for everyone, and if you're not one you probably wouldn't understand it (heck, alot of us that do it don't understand it either). But that's just the way the dice fall. You were friends before, he was a crossdresser before, the only difference is that now you know. How you decide to take it is up to you.

Look at it this way... if the whole world was gay, and you were straight, it would be distasteful to you to kiss another guy, let alone any other kind of stuff. And even though society was trying to shove all this stuff down your throat (pardon the pun) about how men with men and women with women is natural, you'd still want to kiss your girlfriend. Same thing with crossdressers. We get taught one thing, but it ain't us.

Alot of us are manly guys (I group a 5" happy face at 25 feet with my S&W .357mag, we've got guys in the armed forces, mechanics, lifeguards, firemen, policemen, you name it), and believe it or not, 95 times out of 100 we're straight.

Your job isn't necessarily to understand, although understanding helps. Your job is just to keep on being a friend to this poor guy. If he does something to make you uncomfortable, like ask you to shave his legs or something, then just set some boundaries. But for gads sake don't let this get in the way of your friendship. God knows CD's have enough problems as it is.

Just my 2 cents....