PDA

View Full Version : the net and bitterness

Niya W
03-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Its funny how people use the net to hide and spout stuff off.

Last night all almost laughed my self to death. This lady comes in and said no GG wants a CD. That if a women accepts their Hubby as a cd they are mental/ have low self esteem and thin they cant do better ,She said they same type of women that has a a CD for a hubby are the same type that will date a man that beats them. That all CD deceive their wives and kids and are hurtful to them and are liars.

I was like whoa for a minute the laughed . I've seen other people that were just as bitter on other subjects.

cracks me up when I see men say women are all *****s.Seeing women say men are useless. I want to tell them hmm meeting some at a bar or a booty club is not a good Idea.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 12:53 PM
That appears to be the sterotype that we have to deal with for the most part

Some Cders are so fortunate to have understanding, accepting, encouraging,

and helpful Spouses who can bring LOVE to men who need it so terribly.

JoAnne Wheeler

"An All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Sheila
03-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Seems to me this person ( and lets face it it could be male or female) is either a narrow minded bigot, or someone looking to start a fight

JoAnne .... we do not bring love to men that desperately need it ..... we fell in love with a person who happens to CD .... a difference

Niya W
03-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Well I get the impression that She is a GG who was marred to a CD and things blew up.

Sheila
03-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Well I get the impression that She is a GG who was marred to a CD and things blew up.

maybe ................. and if that is the case ..... there well be a damned good reason for her being this angry and bitter .... we won't know ..........

Niya W
03-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Yes I could under stand that but to constantly come into a CD room and berate every one that comes in. She has been doing this for over a year.

Sheila
03-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Yes I could under stand that but to constantly come into a CD room and berate every one that comes in. She has been doing this for over a year.

then maybe some Mod need to sort it out .....or peeps need to hit the ignore button

beenherelongtime
03-02-2009, 02:07 PM
no hints as to who it is?

Joanne f
03-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Yes i would say that this person has had a bad experience with a cding partner or even the cding partner has gone off with another woman and left them in which case it would seam fair game to them to call someone who excepts Cds these things, it is there way of punishing the people that hurt them but they do not realise that the only one being punished are themselves.

ggtracy
03-02-2009, 07:07 PM
It is so sad how many people think that there must be something wrong with the partner who stays with a TG person. I met my wonderful partner shortly after my divorce. I know a lot of people thought it was a rebound, low self esteem thing on my part. Only I knew differently. We have been together 14 months now and things are still going great.

Tina B.
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
That is just the attitude that causes some women that except a CD'er, to want that CD'er to stay in the closet to the outside world. It is a reflection on them as others will think they have low self esteem, can't get a "normal" man, because they are not good enough, and a lot of garbage like that.
Tina

Nicki B
03-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Seems to me this person ( and lets face it it could be male or female) is either a narrow minded bigot, or someone looking to start a fight

Sounds more like someone who has been hurt, who wants to hurt back, to me... :sad:

Joanne f
03-03-2009, 04:51 AM
I have just been thinking about this one (yes i am capable of thought some times):heehee:, forget for a moment of the person who said it and think of what they said and as far as i can see nothing is farther from the truth.
It takes guts ,a lot of understanding and a lot of loving to stick by someone who is thought of as being so different by society, both are often ostracised by their families and friends , now to me that takes someone special a cut above the rest , not someone with a low self esteem

Lori Robins
03-03-2009, 05:11 AM
I have an SO that loves me and I love her and we are getting married in Vegas in a couple of weeks. I don't understand, she has never beat me up once or got mental on me, or anything!!!!(well maybe once or twice but it was very mutually enjoyable :GD: )That lady just sounds very sad and lonely, and very bitter and twisted, but thats what makes the world go around. We can't all be happy with our situation and some people get their kicks out trying to make others feel miserable for some weird reason, go figure!! Maybe CDs and their loving caring SOs are mental and we don't know it, but who cares, we are happy and we are not hurting anyone that I know of (however it could be something planted in us by the government to destabilse the world economy, if so its working well!!!)

battybattybats
03-03-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm not sure its good to assume this person was hurt before deciding to hurt others. Sure that is possible. But so is the possibility that she is plain transphobic whether or not she had a CD husband in her past or she could even a self-hating repressed FtM transsexual, after all most homophobes are repressed gay/bi.

But whatever the case, she is hating, she is spouting hate. She is transphobic.

Karren H
03-03-2009, 08:52 AM
I love people that are fanatical!! There's nothing you can say or do to change their mind so personally I just ignore them.....

Vicky_Scot
03-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Last night all almost laughed my self to death. This lady comes in and said no GG wants a CD. That if a women accepts their Hubby as a cd they are mental/ have low self esteem and thin they cant do better ,She said they same type of women that has a a CD for a hubby are the same type that will date a man that beats them. That all CD deceive their wives and kids and are hurtful to them and are liars.

I can not wait to tell the wife about this.

Thats the low self esteem wife that I beat every night after she has returned from her group meeting for headcases. The kids are in bed by then as I have told them that santa is coming tomorrow, but I do this every night because I love lying and deceiving them.

I think she may have been hurt in the past by a CD and is tarring everyone of us with the same brush.

Poor thing.

Xx Vicky xX

Tamara Croft
03-03-2009, 10:01 AM
So the 400+ GG's on this forum are obviously beaten by their CD hubbies... :rolleyes: and we're all mentally ill.... ok then... tell her to join this forum... I think many of us would soon put her right. Maybe she has been hurt by a CD, maybe not, but she shouldn't tar us all with the same brush, just isn't right :sad:

docrobbysherry
03-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Who among us hasn't, at one time or another, said similar things about other folks? Or, if u didn't say something, u thot it!:doh:

It's an unfortunate part of the human experience. To think, "us", and, "them"!:brolleyes:

Guilty as charged, officer!:chained:

JulieK1980
03-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Maybe they were hurt by one and maybe not, but its really not any different than her spouting off any other hate filled stereotypes, her pain doesn't make it ok to inflict pain on others, so it really doesn't matter to me if she had a bad experience or not.

mykhelee
03-03-2009, 01:50 PM
This somewhat reminds me of the whole group that feels if you don't subscribe to one of "their" accepted religions that there must be something wrong with you.

The first reaction most peple have to something they do not understand is fear, then hate. Been going on since caveman days...:eek:

Nicki B
03-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Maybe they were hurt by one and maybe not, but its really not any different than her spouting off any other hate filled stereotypes, her pain doesn't make it ok to inflict pain on others, so it really doesn't matter to me if she had a bad experience or not.

It can matter if you look behind the behaviour and realise you don't have to take the 'pain' she's trying to pass on? Reacting back is surely exactly the satisfaction she is seeking?

Seeing her as forlorn and sad can empower you..

People don't generally try and pass on hurt and anger without a reason. Dealing with a cause is more effective than countering a symptom?

(And 'dealing with it' may, in this instance, simply mean walking away rather than allowing oneself to get drawn in.)

Kate Lynn
03-03-2009, 07:07 PM
This somewhat reminds me of the whole group that feels if you don't subscribe to one of "their" accepted religions that there must be something wrong with you.

The first reaction most peple have to something they do not understand is fear, then hate. Been going on since caveman days...:eek:

Then they try to destroy what they don't understand.

O2B Barbara
03-03-2009, 07:14 PM
My wife is totally supportive and at times even enjoys helping me find things. Loves the shopping trips. Pretty strong woman that I have, sure of herself and not the least threatened by my CD'ing. As for the beatings, one hit and I would be totally alone. We have been together for over 10 years and not had a fight. Not that we don't care of get emotional at times, just mature enough to respect each other and talk out the things that we may not agree on.

Hard to tell what may have happened in this persons past to fuel such feelings but without open conversation with them we may never know.

Alice Torn
03-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Joanne, I agree, with what you said, about men who need love so terribly. I don't mean needy-neediness, or men who are unable to walk alone. In my lifetime of bachelorhood, I have known so very many loner men, who live lives without loving touch, or close relationship. I am one. Rejection, and being misunderstood, considered unnecessary, useless, not needed, except for hard physical work, makes a man feel rejected, rejects himself, inferior, less than fully human, depressed, angry. Being CD, makes it just that much tougher! A lot of men, including CD, are disenfranchised, in a society that continues to devalue men. That gg has unresolved anger, and abuse, from something a cd man did. It is sad that so many gg's hold grudges all their lives, and paint all cd, and men with the same brush. And, guys brand alll gg's negatively, too, when rejected a lot. Cruel world, not much love in it, anymore.

JulieK1980
03-04-2009, 12:02 AM
It can matter if you look behind the behaviour and realise you don't have to take the 'pain' she's trying to pass on? Reacting back is surely exactly the satisfaction she is seeking?

Seeing her as forlorn and sad can empower you..

People don't generally try and pass on hurt and anger without a reason. Dealing with a cause is more effective than countering a symptom?

(And 'dealing with it' may, in this instance, simply mean walking away rather than allowing oneself to get drawn in.)

Actually I think we agree there. I'm not sure my first statement contradicts that. Although I don't agree with the walking away, doing so just leaves the hate there for someone else to walk into. The source of the hate is important to fix it, however it does not excuse it. (what I tried ineloquently to say before)..:)