PDA

View Full Version : new breasts

gretchen2
03-02-2009, 12:58 PM
when you get new silacone breasts, they come with a plastic type shrink wrap on them. do you remove it?

Alana65
03-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Mine didn't come with "shrink wrap". Mine came in separate boxes, contained in hard plastic "shipping molds" that the forms are stored in.

Can you be a little more descriptive ?

JoAnne Wheeler
03-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I believe I would remove the "shrink wrap" - you could contact the seller

for REAL instuctions.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

janexx
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I have bought 5 sets of breasts.

I do hope you are not confusing the outer coating with "shrink wrap" - if you do remove this you may distroy the breasts. All mine came with moulds they sat in in an outer box.

With the wrap on are they sort of wibbly wobly?

Some did have plastic on the body side but they were so called self adheasive - which only seems to work if they are quite small breasts.

Dare we ask where you got the breasts from?

Much love,

Jane

gretchen2
03-02-2009, 01:32 PM
i bought them from jean andre in burbank ca. i guess it is the outer coating. the breasts did come with a molded box. it would really suck if i destroyed them with in the first hour of having them.
thanks gretchen.

diannecourtney
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
All I know is that I have been without my "8"s since Jan 5 and are they missed:sad::sad::sad:

Teri Jean
03-02-2009, 06:32 PM
If these are from TruKare (sp) they have this on there to protect the adhesive and for storage. If you want to fasten them for the day or longer just remove the sheet of plastic and position in place. Depending on size and weight you may need a bra to keep them in place. When you take them off just take some mild soap and water to gently clean them and then return them to their storage container when airdryed and return the plastic for the next time you want to use them. There should have been instructions that came with them. read them and follow for years of enjoyment. Good luck dear and have fun. Keli