PDA

View Full Version : Cd'ing in reverse ?

Maddie Knight
06-21-2005, 04:38 PM
If crossdressing means that we wear clothes that are not the norm, then surely we are crossdressing when we wear drab.
Wearing female clothes is normal to us and feals like the right thing to wear, so are we cd'ing female to male or male to female? :confused:
I'm confuseded, my brain hurts, I'm going for a lay down before my hed explodes.

Tristen Cox
06-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Gawd now you gave me a headache :cry:

AngelAshley
06-21-2005, 04:57 PM
It depends weather you consider yourself female in that way - for example, if you're a transexual, then cross dressing probably would be dressing as a guy. If you just dress up and don't consider yourself female in any other way, then cross dressing is dressing up as a girl.

Lovergrl360
06-21-2005, 05:05 PM
well were boys which means dressing as girls is male to female. because boys don't were these cloths. but if ur a girl than it's the opposite.

Wendy me
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
i have thought abought that i did a thread on that see.....http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4784

gender_blender
06-21-2005, 08:51 PM
"Crossdressing" is purely social appearance and deemed as "dressing as the opposite sex" in contrast of society's enforced norms. Society seems to be fixated upon a separate basis of extreme expectations based on the sex one passes as in public. That being said, whether or not you agree with society's determination of your crossdressing depends on your own self-identification.

Charlie