PDA

View Full Version : looking for help

twg15
06-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Not sure how to even start off.......I'm a married man who is totally turned on to dressing like woman for another woman, I love to have on lipstick & panties, etc, etc,.....then be in the company of another woman to have some fun. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm seeking a little advice & friendship. :

Tristen Cox
06-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Sounds about right ta me. Fairly normal among us. There's many versions of crossdressing, but we all belong to this big group. Just look how many people are on this site.

Welcome to the forum. :)

uknowhoo
06-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Join the club!! For many years I was quite unsure about my interest and desire to crossdress as well. About a year ago I began to seek out info on the net and then...ta-da...found this place about 2 months ago. Whewww, what a relief, to meet others just like us was sooo validating...not to mention the cornucopia of advise and comraderie. Welcome, and enjoy!!

Wendy me
06-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Not sure how to even start off.......I'm a married man who is totally turned on to dressing like woman for another woman, I love to have on lipstick & panties, etc, etc,.....then be in the company of another woman to have some fun. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm seeking a little advice & friendship. :

and what's wrong with that ????seames pretty ok to me..........

Mira
06-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Nothing wrong here! I've denied the urges for years and finally came to terms with my obsession of women. Nothing more pleasureable than dressing feminine and being with a woman.

As for advice, keep going with your desires. You are normal. Nothing is wrong. And above all else, enjoy!

Olivia
06-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah welcome home! You're gonna love this place twg. There are lot's of great girls here and plenty of good advice, support and love. Welcome to the forum hun! later, Olivia.

windycissy
06-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the club! You will find many virtual friends here. One of my biggest thrills was meeting one of the girls I met on this site at a shopping mall, both of us en femme, all we did was gab and shop like two girlfriends, it was like there was an incredible bond between us. You found the right place, Ask Windy Cissy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Priscilla1018
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Welcome to our family.I am sure you will love this place like we all do.Enjoy. :welcome:

paulaN
06-21-2005, 09:17 PM
sounds normal to me. welcome

Fallen Angel
06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
first of all i think your special in your own way because not many ggs acceped there mates at all for cding. as far as the being around other women in lafeme most of them think of us as one of the girls and feel very unthreatend. theres a place here just for ggs that you can join or feel free just to post or pm one of the members any of us would be glad to help,listen,or try to gide you in the right direction!! xxooxx

ChristineRenee
06-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Works for me! Welcome to the forum...you've come to the right place hon!:welcom:

Love,
Chrissie:)

chezie
06-21-2005, 10:03 PM
hi tee,

getting girlie is a huge turn on, i have a gg friend that loves to look up my skirt :rolleyes: and i let her look :eek:

chez x