PDA

View Full Version : How do you prep for your days off?

rachelgirlnw
03-03-2009, 12:41 AM
I have a few days off coming up where I can dress up and play house. I'm a closet girl so these days are not very frequent.

I am curious how other closet girls prep for and spend their days off?

I usually order cute clothes or a wig, buy more makeup and eyelashes at the supermarket, and then spend the days getting dolled and doing self photo shoots as I try to improve my look. Thanks!

docrobbysherry
03-03-2009, 12:51 AM
As I'm a closet CD also. I have a special closet where I place my outfits for my next dressing session. Like u, I shop before hand. But, I also go thru my stash, ( at another location), to try to be sure when I dress, I have every matching shoe, wig, clothing item, etc., that mite match!:D

Rite now, I probably have 3, or more, CD sessions worth of outfits at home. Ready and waiting for their turn in my camera lens!:eek:

KarenS
03-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Rachel, my days off usually include similar activities to yours. Sometimes I manage to get out to do some shopping. I usually always have a few errands to run but usually do that underdressed.

I typically get an extra day off every other week. :D

nikki47
03-03-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm also in the closet,it's my day off today so i make sure all my clothes are washed and ironed and set out,i think of what i'll be wearing fo a few days before,counting the days down.The only things i usually buy if i need them are new tights or stockings and maybe some new item of makeup.Oh how i wish i could buy some new clothes everytime but i don't.

Nikki

Karren H
03-03-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm prepped 24/7.... Ya never know when an opportunity presents itself. Just-in-time crossdressing!! :). Enjoy your day...

Teri Jean
03-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Although I dress daily to some degree there always time to prepare so there is no down time. Last night was a point in case. I had ordered a new body brief that came to the house so it was a night to dress and get out to visit a gg friend and had fun showing the end results. What ever we do have fun and enjoy the moment. Keli

carolinebrookes
03-03-2009, 07:38 AM
I don't really prep in advance if I know I'm going to have a day off.
I usually keep washing up to date so that when I am going to be dressed up, I only have to bother with a little ironing, which takes minutes.

Sedona
03-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Rachel67,

I'm in your boat. I dress fully pretty rarely, and for a few days at a time.

Since I don't go out dressed (except semi-dressed for bicycle rides), so no shopping, restaurants. I make sure I have plenty of food at home, so I'm not eating top ramen and whatever else is at the back of the cupboard.

As far as girly stuff, I do a full wax/shave/nair at the start, and try to have a few makeup looks in mind. I'll browse my makeup books for some ideas beforehand, and pick up appropriate makeup as needed. Also, regarding makeup: if it's not fresh (three months or so), toss your mascara/eye liner. Nothing like an eye infection to screw up your dressing session.

Have fun!

Sara Jessica
03-03-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm prepped 24/7.... Ya never know when an opportunity presents itself. Just-in-time crossdressing!! :). Enjoy your day...

Classic, equating dressing to an inventory management system!!!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-03-2009, 08:02 AM
I just enjoy every moment of expressing my Femininity through JoAnne to the

fullest of my ability.

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

TGMarla
03-03-2009, 08:17 AM
I really don't need to do much prep work. I try to make sure I don't need any makeup, but I usually have what I need. I try to make sure I have a fresh set of nails if I'm going out, but other than that, I'm usually ready when opportunity knocks.

BLUE ORCHID
03-03-2009, 08:55 AM
I have daily fashon shows in my mind thinking about what tops and bottoms
I will put together tonight and what heels flats or boots will work best
with them

Jocelyn Quivers
03-03-2009, 08:57 AM
I usually drive my self crazy deciding which outfit to wear. Then once I have decided on which outfit to wear I change my mind about 10 more times. I then get dressed and drize myself even crazier taking hundreds of picures. Then I continue the insanity by deciding which ones to keep or get rid of, and just to think I do this to relax.

Debie
03-03-2009, 09:23 AM
I really do not plan well enough, I do start getting very exceited, and when I start I usually change clothes 4 or5 times before I am sastified with what I have on.

rachelgirlnw
03-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks girls! Like Jocelyn and Debie, I drive myself a little crazy, too, changing outfits many times. It almost turns into a workout, but I love it.

But the three things I cannot wait to get on are a luscious wig, sexy eyelashes, and beautiful breast forms. Yum! Then, regardless of what outfit I wear, I feel complete. :c9:

NicoleScott
03-03-2009, 09:10 PM
I plan. I want to make sure I have all I need in clothes and makeup, down to the last fine detail. And I know what I'll be wearing, from head to toe. I don't want anything to go wrong. I check everything. Batteries for the camera, adhesive nail tabs, eyelash glue..............And then I can fully enjoy the dressup session.

Tora
03-04-2009, 09:27 PM
PLAN TO: retreive part of the stash from the storage locker. If times are good, look for a new dress, shoes. Spend the day getting ready, finish by going to Merle Norman for make up application. Spend a few hours out.

Only happens a very few times a year.