PDA

View Full Version : Who wears womens shorts in the summe rin GUY mode?

Mistress Frillee
06-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Just curious..... I have several pairs.....one of my fav is a pair of 96% cotton, 4% spandex kakai shorts with a small slit on the helm of each leg, a attached belt & a 4 inch inseam........I wear these all summer long with shaved, tanned legs, pale pink nail polish, an ankle chain ( hemp or something unisex like that) & womens blue, flat sandals............with a womens top, panties & diamond studs of course!---->>> guy mode for me.

just wondering, whats the shortest inseam that mens shorts come in?

Robertacd
06-22-2005, 08:22 AM
If you consider cutoff womans jeans as womans shorts then I do!

Samantha Jane
06-22-2005, 09:57 AM
I like to wear womens sport shorts with hardly any inseam and slits up the sides. As for womens jean shorts, I can never seem to find any nice ones to buy in the UK.
I often see GG's in great jean shorts, perhaps I should ask where they bought theirs. :D

Samantha xx

Rayna
06-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Just curious..... I have several pairs.....one of my fav is a pair of 96% cotton, 4% spandex kakai shorts with a small slit on the helm of each leg, a attached belt & a 4 inch inseam........I wear these all summer long with shaved, tanned legs, pale pink nail polish, an ankle chain ( hemp or something unisex like that) & womens blue, flat sandals............with a womens top, panties & diamond studs of course!---->>> guy mode for me.

just wondering, whats the shortest inseam that mens shorts come in?

Absolutely... i love my womens shorts :)