PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for men's clothes en femme?

Stephanie Kay
03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi girls,

I have an interesting question and it may be just a "doh":doh:!

I have been shopping for women's clothes when I was en drab, especially at places like Goodwill, St. Vinnie's or consignment shops and I love it and have never been hassled. And I love shopping for women's clothes en femme!

But have any of you ever gone shopping for men's clothes while en femme???:eek:
Women do it all the time for husbands or boyfriends. How would you feel doing that??

Love,
Stephanie

Jess_cd32
03-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Never have done it, my SO was just complaining yesterday that I don't even shop for newer mens clothes period, regardless of mode:doh:

Eileen
03-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Shopping for mens clothes, for myself, was never a pleasant experience. That is no longer an issue for me. Shopping for a gift for a male friend or relative is not a problem.

Eileen

JoAnne Wheeler
03-04-2009, 01:18 PM
I no longer have much interest in male clothes - besides I completely blew

my clothing allowance for the next several years on JoAnne's wardrobe

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Kate Simmons
03-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah, did that a few times some years ago. I was getting men's underwear for myself en femme. I said to the SA "These are for my boy friend". Felt a bit weird.

Louise2009
03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Why waste good money on mens clothes LOL.

Karren H
03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Your one sick puppy, SK!! Talk like that will get you kicked out of the club!!! Lol.

Lora Olivia
03-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Hardly enough time when out to shop for my clothes, much less time to shop for "him". Maybe if I was in somewhere that had a sale on something he needed

celtic.blue.eyes
03-04-2009, 05:24 PM
In any mode, guys clothes are just bor-ring....

Legs
03-04-2009, 05:58 PM
"He" has too many clothes as it is, lol.

If "he" did need something I would not have a problem shopping for "him" though.

Consider this, if you look good enough to "pass" you can shop for anything without any issues period, remember, GGs get to wear what they want.

I go shopping enfemme all the time, and do not have any issues, no matter what I am shopping for.

Huggggggggggs
Samantha

Linda Z
03-04-2009, 06:09 PM
In any mode, guys clothes are just bor-ring....

you got that right!!

gretchen2
03-04-2009, 06:48 PM
He absolutely does not deserve any new clothes, and even if he did I am buying for me.

joann426
03-04-2009, 07:00 PM
what a shirt ,pants socks and shoes yach really is boring even to wear these clothes:eek:

tamarav
03-04-2009, 08:29 PM
But what would I do with men's clothing? I don't think I have much left other than some t-shirts and jeans. Besides, shopping for guy stuff is no fun.

MissConstrued
03-05-2009, 12:35 AM
My guy clothing is jeans, t-shirts, and socks. And I don't shop, I buy. In, out, gone -- 5 minutes.

Shopping for girl clothes, I slow down and have fun. But that's in drab, too.

Persephone
03-05-2009, 01:52 AM
But have any of you ever gone shopping for men's clothes while en femme???:eek:
Women do it all the time for husbands or boyfriends. How would you feel doing that?? Love, Stephanie

What a great question! Something I've never thought about. I love it!

It would be one thing to shop for men's clothes, since many such purchases are made by wives, moms, etc., but what about asking if you can try the item on? Now that would be funny! Interesting to find out which dressing room they send you to!

Denise01
03-05-2009, 01:28 PM
My guy clothes consist of one good pair of slack, jeans and tops that are in a lot of instances Uni-sex

I have not bought any guy clothes for over 5 years so why start now.

When i go on Vacation, and away from home, I am Denise 24/7 so see no need to buy any more guy clothes as i have enough jeans to work in for quite a while yet

Denise

:):):):)