PDA

View Full Version : Questions about crossdressing

JudyCDTV
06-21-2005, 09:29 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any regrets or thoughts about trying or going cold turkey with crossdressing. For me, it is a mood thing, sometimes I feel like it and other times I don't. For me, crossdressing is all about the thrill of dressing up and pretending to be a woman/girl. Being with a woman and having her loved me as one of the girls. The thrill ends when the big O is over.
I have given up acouple of times and it has come back. To me, there is a difference in the community between a crossdresser and a transvestite. To me, I'm a crossdresser who does it for the thrill of the clothes and the sexual arousal. The transvestite does it for the lifestyle and gets no thrill out of it. The ten yards with wig and makeup. For me, it is all about the lingerie from panties to bras and pantyhose and full slips and dresses. So I was wondeing if any one of your girls has had some of my thoughts about giving it up. Just curious. I can live with it or without it. No offense intended. Look forward to your answers. +?

wilma
06-21-2005, 09:56 PM
I have found something in my life that makes me happy and allowes me to experience a caring, loving side of me that until Wilma appeared was concieled so deep it rarely came to the surface. It is not sexual, it is not just the clothes. It is a concience, a self awareness that I will never part with. LOL Wilma

Donna Delite
06-21-2005, 10:32 PM
I personally go the whole ten yards, with the wig & makeup but would by your definition I would fit into the cd territory, not the transvestive. However I would also be a transv.. because I wear a wig and makeup too. Maybe I mis-understood you???

Denise01
06-21-2005, 10:40 PM
I too as Wilma, have found something in my life that makes me happy, and also is a great stress reliever after a stressful day.
I also find that when I have to do work in my office in the evening, I find it much easier and relaxed when i am in My Femme attire. I dress fully except make up.
For me it is not a sexual thing, but a relaxation. I have had the desire to cross dress for many years, and it is only about 8 years ago that I fully realized this alternate lifestyle was for me. I just wish I could go 24/7 however living in a very small community, it would be very difficult to do

Denise

Holly
06-21-2005, 11:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone has ever had any regrets or thoughts about trying or going cold turkey with crossdressing. For me, it is a mood thing, sometimes I feel like it and other times I don't. For me, crossdressing is all about the thrill of dressing up and pretending to be a woman/girl. Being with a woman and having her loved me as one of the girls. The thrill ends when the big O is over.
I have given up acouple of times and it has come back. To me, there is a difference in the community between a crossdresser and a transvestite. To me, I'm a crossdresser who does it for the thrill of the clothes and the sexual arousal. The transvestite does it for the lifestyle and gets no thrill out of it. The ten yards with wig and makeup. For me, it is all about the lingerie from panties to bras and pantyhose and full slips and dresses. So I was wondeing if any one of your girls has had some of my thoughts about giving it up. Just curious. I can live with it or without it. No offense intended. Look forward to your answers. +?Hi Judy and Welcome to the forum. I'm not so sure that a agree with your definations as to what constitutes a crossdresser and what is a transvestite. But, they're only labels so really not all that important. As you can see by my avatar, I dress fully... wig, makeup, accessories, everything. And while it had a sexual interest at one time, the satisfaction I get now is more emotional. The urge to dress is powerful for many of us... even you. You say you can live with or without it but you also say you've given it up a couple of times but it has come back to you. You may benefit from re-evaluating your own situation. Best wishes to you!

emmicd
06-22-2005, 01:06 AM
I enjoy the softness of feminine clothing and the choices. As a guy I am limited to wearing shirts, pants and boxers. But when I crossdress I can wear so much more. I particularly enjoy wearing dresses, skirts, lingerie, bras, panties, tights, nylons, bikinis, blouses and swimsuits. You name it. And the colors. So many colors and patterns. Not many guys can wear floral patterns. And most guys would never wear pink. Girls just have so many more choices with their clothes. And how could you resist that little black dress.

I love dressing up but can not do it that often since I have family committments and need to be a good role model to my 6 year old son. I also do not want to offend my wife. But it doesn't stop me from buying and wearing such pretty things when I can. It is so much fun dressing up even if it is done secretly and I certainly have come to terms with my cross dressing.

I wish you well and think it is OK to dress up. We only live once and may as well be happy!

Take care and Good Luck!

Emmi

Adrianne
06-22-2005, 01:15 AM
I have just come out to my girlfriend. I also love the feel of women's clothes against my newly shaved body, i wear a wig and makeup too when i am at home. My toe nail's are aways painted now.

Olesha
06-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Hi Judy
My basic desire is just to wear women's clothes. I currently live with my wife and daughter and opportunities are rare. However, we are separating shortly and I will move to my own flat. I anticipate dressing every evening after work, mostly, as I am now , in just panties, skirt and silky top. I have a lover, a GG, who accepts my dressing and when visiting her I dress every evening as above. Sometimes, however, I like the full thing. Stockings, suspenders, bra and make up expertly applied by my GG. I guess, according to your definition, this makes me a hybrid!! LOL
Olesha