PDA

View Full Version : Your first article of clothing??

LeotardMan
03-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I noticed we often talk about our first experiences or what got us started CD but I was wondering what was your first or second article of women’s clothing you ever put on?

For me it was my Mom’s black Danskin Leotard. It was 1989 we just finished working out to Kathy Smith’s Body basic she was in the shower and it was in with a pile of some of her other workout clothes I grabbed it and that was it I became a woman!!!

Up in till than I had no real interest on other clothing but than one day I got home from school and we were getting ready to workout and I saw her in her panties and that got me interested in panties. One day I saw a pair of her panties and decided to try them on for fun and I was hooked.

Geoff

black leotards
03-04-2009, 09:05 PM
For me it was a pair of royal blue tights that I bought for myself at the ripe old age of 12 or so. Must have had guts as a kid, but I bought 'em and never looked back :-)

Karren H
03-04-2009, 10:40 PM
I can't remember... it was 5 decades ago!!! lol

LaurenRenee
03-04-2009, 10:43 PM
First articles of feminine clothes I recall putting on were a pair of tights and a plaid skirt that a neighbor girl had.. We were about 5 years old at the time.

Alice Torn
03-04-2009, 11:37 PM
First time, was around age 14, my sisters' swimsuit, and pantyhose. First things bought, were two pairs of pantyhose, through a mail order company, at age 41.

bikiniguy
03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
My first article of clothing was my sisters one piece swim suit when I was teenager.

I the 20+ years since the first time I have not progressed very far. My cross dressing is limited to occassionaly wearing a pair of my wife bikinis!

Prissy Linda
03-05-2009, 12:20 AM
For me it wasn't an article of clothing but a tube of red lipstick. I was about 4 or 5 years old, I would watch my mother apply her makeup in the mornings so I asked her if i could try the lipstick so she applied it on my lips, I was in heaven. I would often ask her if i could put lipstick, if we weren't going anywhere or didn't expect company I could wear it. When one of her tubes was almost empty I asked her if i could have it, she said yes. I later asked for a purse to put it in so she bought me a little girls purse at J C Penny.

Meghan
03-05-2009, 12:45 AM
In the 1st grade, my babysitter didn't fit into these pair of brown boots anymore, so I begged her to give them to me so I could wear them to school.

She did. I wore them and got in a lot of trouble when I got home...but that was a wonderful, wonderful day for me.

The next step was getting up the nerve to put on a pair of my moms pantyhose, which seemed to always be hanging from the shower rack to dry. Little did I know that I had to roll them up to put them on right! I created this huge run in them and I hoped and prayed mom didn't notice. It wasn't until I read the directions on a Leggs box thrown in the trash that I figured out how to put them on, my mom never dressed in front of me.

To this day, nothing makes me feel more feminine than a good pair of hose. I just love the way they make my legs and skin feel. It's not really a fetish, it's just something that takes me back to the time when I had the guts to do what I always wanted to do...

Meghan

joann07
03-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Pantyhose! Pantyhose! Pantyhose!
During my early tweens, I remember my mother would leave washed pairs in the laundry room and so, one day, I took a pair and tried them on.
Ever since then, I was hooked.
Pantyhose forever!!!!! :)

Hugs!

Super Amanda
03-05-2009, 01:06 AM
First thing tried on...honestly can't remember, real young.First thing acquired was I think a black and white striped shirt-dress from my brother's wife's closet. First thing purchased, pair of sandals from K-Mart at 16 years old, real nervous experience as I did not know what size so I quickly tried one on, somehow nobody noticed. I've never focused on one item of clothing, like hose or undies, for me I always wanted to go all the way, or not at all. Don't really know why, perhaps because I hate the way I look, say, right when I take the wig off, when the illusion of the woman gets shattered.

Pattie O
03-05-2009, 01:14 AM
I was in a play when I was 8 and I had to play a dairy maid and I had to wear pantyhose under a really pretty dress.I remember how much fun it was and I didnt even worry about any teasing because I just loved getting into my"costume"!!:battingeyelashes:

Pattie

RickS52
03-05-2009, 01:17 AM
The first female clothing I tried on was my older sister's nylon panties at the age of 9. I will always be hooked on them.

susan2010
03-05-2009, 07:37 AM
First thing I remember was my sister's big fluffy white petticoat. I was 4 or 5. Loved petticoats and slips ever since.

Amy Hepker
03-05-2009, 07:54 AM
I believe the very first thing I wore was a Dress, the first thing I had was some Pantyhose that my sister had thrown out. Surprising they did not even have a run in them.

cosmolovesph
03-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Pantyhose! Pantyhose! Pantyhose!
During my early tweens, I remember my mother would leave washed pairs in the laundry room and so, one day, I took a pair and tried them on.
Ever since then, I was hooked.
Pantyhose forever!!!!! :)

Hugs!

Pantyhose for me as well... they truely facsinated me and was drawn in..

ShannonDragon
03-05-2009, 07:58 AM
First item I wore was one of my sister's skirts.

First item that was actually mine was a skirt/top set that I bought in collage with my future wife. :tongueout

jthegymnast
03-05-2009, 08:17 AM
The first item I wore was my wifes swimsuit when we were mucking around one day.
The first Item I bought was a plain black long sleeved leotard.

Wendrme
03-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Pretty sure it was one of my mother's bras. Very young, 5 or 6, but I loved it. I know lipstick followed very close behind. Sure that lipstick was the first feminine item I ever bought for myself.

Marjory
03-05-2009, 08:59 AM
My sister's shoes then her panties then everything I could find that was women's.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-05-2009, 09:01 AM
My first and still favorite article is a FULLSLIP

JoAnne Wheeler

Berta82
03-05-2009, 11:43 AM
A pair of my mothers panties and a black mini skirt which I still have today.

JeanneF
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
First thing I tried on was a pair of my mom's pantyhose, probably around the age of 6.

Not long after, I was able to convince my best friend (a GG) that we should play dressup when I would go over to her house.

The first clothes I bought for myself was a babydoll dress and t-shirt combo and black tights when I was about 14 (think something Bridget Fonda would have worn in "Singles").

Jaydee
03-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Also pantyhose. When I was 12 or so, I found a drawer of my mom's discarded pantyhose in a back bedroom dresser. I was in heaven. They became part of my own stash. She also had a couple OBG that I really enjoyed.

The first thing that I purchased for myself was a package of NoNonSense pantyhose. I was terrified and exhilarated at the same time.

Jaydee

Crystal Alberta
03-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Like some of the others girls here, the first thing I ever tried on was a pair of my mom's pantyhose. I was 13 at the time, and my mom had just discarded the hose because of a run. That first time, I just slid them partway up one leg. I think I had an idea that it didn't really count as crossdressing that way. Kind of silly, I know. A few days later, I slid a pair partway up both legs, and then, on my third try, I finally pulled them all the way up.

I don't quite remember the first thing I bought, but I think it was a pair of either pantyhose or opaque tights. That would have been a couple of years later.

Crystal

Sakura Rini
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
my first article of clothing would had to have been my little sister red and white checked school uniform dress when i was 12. lol but now i have one of me own.

lingerieLiz
03-05-2009, 11:33 PM
First thing was a pair of my sister's panties when I was about 5 years old. My mother had me wear them since I didn't have clean underwear. I continued from there. First time I knew I wanted to wear lingerie was about 3 when I was in a room with a bunch of women in lingerie getting ready for a dance. Why I don't know.

First purchase was some rayon panties. I told the clerk that I wanted nylon, but she said you only wear nylon panties on special days as they are too expensive.

Shannon
03-05-2009, 11:58 PM
It was a bra-slip. I don't see them much anymore, but they were around back in 1964 when I was 12 years old. I put it on and that was it -- hooked from the very first second.

Funny, I don't recall my very first purchase. I think it might have been a red push-up bra.

sharon2
03-06-2009, 01:28 AM
For me it was my sisters dresses and panties as she and her friends used to
dress me up when i was 5 and i loved it,then mum bought me my own dresses
and underwear, when i was 8 she bought me my first little bra as i
wanted one because my sister was getting her first one. i wore it all the
time and hated taking it of and i still love wearing them they are beautiful pieces
of clothing.

SamanthaStevens
03-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Pantyhose is what got me started on the crossdressing trail. Pantyhose still hold my interest today.

Starling
03-06-2009, 06:41 AM
This is the first time I remember dressing.

One night, when I was about ten, my parents were away on a business trip, and my three sibs and I were under the care of a nice, grandmotherly lady from the neighborhood. We lived in a rather cramped two-bedroom flat then, and every spare corner was put to good use. Some of my mother's clothes were hanging on a rack in the dining room, and one night, after my sibs and our temp nanny had gone to sleep, and I was no longer able to resist their tantalizing femininity, I put on my mom's brown floral sundress and yellow rubber thongs and painted my fingernails and toenails red. It was a very hot combination to that little boy.

Meanwhile, it wasn't all that late, I'm sure, and our front rooms had only gauzy window curtains, not drapes, so anybody standing at their window across the street could easily have seen me flouncing around. So I must have been effing crazy, but it felt wonderful! And after all these years, I still think it's the most bizarre/maddening/wondrous thing to be happily heterosexual and yet crave to experience over and over again what it's like to be a woman. Or at least what it's like to pretend to be a woman.

At some point my father took me to see an endocrinologist, ostensibly because of my weight. But in retrospect, I might have left some crossdressing clues in my wake, even though I was a clever little CD. My parents are both gone now, so I'll never know what they knew, or suspected.

What I do know is that boys and girls today have much greater freedom and encouragement to express the glorious range of gender and sex than my generation had, though still not entirely without risking ridicule, and God bless them in their enjoyment and exploration of that freedom. May they enjoy it fully, and kick out the jams quickly enough that even I might work up the courage to go public before I die.

LAL

Fiona Lindum
03-06-2009, 09:13 AM
It was pantyhose for me when I was about 16. I bought several pairs from a shop which was on my way into work. Not much happened then until I was about 40 when I tried skirts and dresses and since then I have been hooked on clothes.

Ritu
03-06-2009, 09:23 AM
i still remember we were holidaying at my uncle's house during our summer vacation. i was alone in a room and a thought came to my mind and tried on my sister's silky pink skirt. well as they say.. rest is history :).

why that thought came for the firs time in my life... will always remain greatest mystery of my life.

Ritu

anonymousinmaryland
03-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Amazing - - just as I started to answer this, the phone rang. It was a pre-recorded call from Lane Bryant! Now, where was I? Oh yeah, a high wasted, long leg panty girdle. So-o-o-o firm but yet so-o-o-o soft. AIM.

Carly D.
03-06-2009, 11:25 AM
I think shoes.. then either panties or stockings (pantyhose).. but shoes have always had this mystic attraction for me.. I love the way heels look alone but then the foot transends into something (I don't have a foot fetish.. until it is in a pump or heeled shoe of some sort with pantyhose or tights on..) and the legs get shapelier and the posture changes..

ukxdress
03-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Some very tight control pants - in white satin. Naturally, these days I have my own !

beenherelongtime
03-06-2009, 11:56 AM
panties out of the hamper, could have been my moms or my sisters because they all wore the same size and style. bought at sears in 10 pack, i think.

Donna tv
03-06-2009, 12:07 PM
At first thought I was going to say my Mom's high heels but thinking back I really think it was a pair of the white wrist length gloves women used to wear the kind of formal style of dressing type gloves. I remember slipping my hands into them and how feminine I felt and my hands looked. From there it was for sure the high heels, slips and silky nightiesand you all know where this goes after that.

Sigrid Cutie
03-06-2009, 02:28 PM
My first article of clothing was one of my sister's skirts and some cute pink panties, with a princes in the front, after that i was hooked with panties. this was when i was about 7 or 8 years old

Cary
03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Mom's pantyhose!

LoriFlores
03-06-2009, 09:42 PM
My first experience wearing girls cloths was my sister's tutu. Later I progressed to her panties, tights, and leotards. My first purchase was pantyhose while in college followed by panties, tights, and leotards. It later progressed to the full wardrobe I have now of every form of female clothing.

Tasha McIntyre
03-06-2009, 11:17 PM
My mother had this bright flowery sundress which as an 11 or 12 year old, fitted me pretty well. That was the beginning of a wonderful relationship with CDing :daydreaming:

Tash

Kayla Shadows
03-06-2009, 11:43 PM
A blouse of my mothers before I was even in school.I think the first thing I ever put on was her heels.

Daphne Renee
03-07-2009, 10:21 PM
hmm I honestly cant remember for certain it was a long time ago. I have always been really into makeup so I think that got be started. The first article was probably a pair of panties but like I said I am not certain.

Shianna
03-08-2009, 01:53 AM
A pair of my X's white satin french knickers.... Age, about 25ish.

Claire3
03-08-2009, 02:17 AM
it was most definately tights,mmm:)

Foxy Lady
03-08-2009, 07:21 AM
My First was moms panties and Playtex OBG and nylons. I was so thrilled wearing them I did'nt hear mom come home, she saw me and said if I wanted to dress like that go all the way. That weekend when I was home from school she dressed me complety including make up. I was around ten and been dressing for the lasy 55 years.

Fabiana.rj
03-08-2009, 08:26 AM
My first was a very sexy yellow spandex shorts from my cousin. I was shaking from the excitment of wearing it. The first article I bought was a one piece swinsuit. I was so nervous I bought the wrong size! It was so tight, but I still loved to wear it.

Barbie1970
03-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Shimmery tights and a pink leotard

jacques
03-08-2009, 09:32 AM
hi,
I first wore my sister's tights when I was about 7 because I wanted to look like Robin Hood.
luv J

Katie80NIU
03-08-2009, 09:45 AM
It was either a pair of panties or a slip.

amy canada
03-08-2009, 09:58 AM
I think the first item I wore was my mom's pink one-piece swimsuit that kinda looks like a two-piece. I guess it's similar to the styles of today. It had thin spaghetti straps that criss-crossed in the back. That was back in 1981. After that, I'm sure I tried on her pantyhose, panties, dresses, etc.

The urge to dress up never went away after that, but I did purge a number of times over the years. Now I haven't purged since the mid 1990s.

xAnne_Mariex
03-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Pair of black tights, had to wear them in a school play at primary school

MsPriscilla
03-08-2009, 03:22 PM
One of my mother's bras. Parents were away shopping. Still remember the thrill of it.

AvaDawn
03-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Mine would be my stepsisters when I was 12, I had run out of clothes (was staying at my dads) and my stepmom decided to dress me in my stepsisters clothes, then took me to walmart and I remember getting tons of compliments. ;)

StaceyJane
03-08-2009, 04:36 PM
I started with my mom's pantyhose then I moved on to her bra, slip, dress, makeup......

Daintre
03-08-2009, 04:45 PM
The first item I ever wore was a party dress of my eldest sister, I think I was about 10. The first item I bought were a pair of pea green see through panties with lots of lace...They were extremely ugly, but at the time I was so caught up in the moment I just thought they were beautiful. I was about 12 and it was my tween pink fog :lol2:

kristinacd55
03-08-2009, 04:51 PM
My sisters full slip, hanging/drying while I was filling the bathtub. Hmmmm, this looks interesting! Tried it on, perfect fit & I'll never forget how feminine I felt wearing it. I must have been 7. many moons ago :)

PretzelGirl
03-08-2009, 10:07 PM
A bra. As a matter of fact, the first several items were bras.:D

Heather_Marie
03-08-2009, 10:08 PM
I bought two pairs of panties.

PanteeQueen
03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
It was a white lacey teddy with full length arms. I have never felt more exillarated then when I first put that on.:)

BonnieJG
03-09-2009, 05:22 AM
The first female clothing I tried on was a bra , at night when i went to bed I would weare it all night

Jenna81
03-09-2009, 05:40 AM
My best friends sisters satin panties!!

JamieRohr
03-09-2009, 05:41 AM
the first piece of clothing i ever got and paid for were a pair of knee high boots from two lips with 3.5 inch heels! i loved them..

crazybiker
03-09-2009, 06:35 AM
seems prety common for panties, leotards, or uh... tights/pantiehoes.... before it meant anything back in like kindergarden days for me, was a dress my little sister had made for her for halloween by my step mom, when it started to get into something i was currious about was a thong i at some point found after one of my sisters birthdays (when i guess my step mom decided she'd give it a try with her, but she never wore) so eventually i just stole it, and luckily it still fits and wear it to this day (it was coumphy, but get'n old.. time for out with the old, and in with the new :D)... since then it went from that, to a pair of jeans that my friend had when she slept over one night (her legs were my length and waist same/close to).

jackieo
03-09-2009, 12:46 PM
The first thing that I bought with my own money was this out fit in the 80s at fashion bug to go to showing of the rocky horer picture show down in the flats in Cleveland. I may have the pic some were it was a blast We got so mest up and my girl friend ended up with my panes in here car. DAM I was a tramp.
I guess I still have a few brain cells left.
PS:drink: I had hers we must of got them mixed up in the dark.LOLhttp://www.tamaracroft.co.uk/Smilies/drink.gif

bobbie ann3 mason
03-09-2009, 01:11 PM
For me, my mom's playtex rubber girdle back in 1948!

PanteeQueen
03-09-2009, 01:29 PM
I also remember having a pair of Guess women's jeans that I mistakenly wore to high sdhool once, and a pair of silk purple pj bottoms.

JakobeMeredith
03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
My first was my neighbors swimsuit. I was house sitting for the week, their daughter was on the swim team, so I tired on her swim suit. It fit, I walked all around the second floor with it on. The first floor had too many windows, that was the start and it still hasn't ended.

cassie0612
03-09-2009, 04:04 PM
with me it was my moms night gowns to bed.:daydreaming:

linnea
03-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Panties and my mother's girdle (a Playtex rubber one)

Diane Smith
03-09-2009, 04:51 PM
The first femme item I could call my own was a pair of shoes, when I was 12, navy blue Naturalizer pumps, size 8-1/2, with about a 2-3/4" heel. My mom bought them for me in a fancy downtown department store. More shoes, stockings and pantyhose soon followed. I also started collecting some cast-off jewelry (earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets) from other members of the family about that same time.

- Diane

tammie
03-09-2009, 05:08 PM
HI All:

My first experience was being dressed (against my will)at age 5 in my older sister's party dress with panties and lace socks and mary janes.

With an audience of my sister and her little friends giggling while my mom dressed me.

At age 14 the first thing I wanted to try on was a black lace
underwire Vassarette bra (my older sister's) that fit me like I had been measured for it.

As another mentioned I was so excited I was trembling and felt like I was electrified and I was changed in that instant into a lifelong CD.

My mother bought me my first lingerie several weeks later after I was caught by my her in her lingerie.

The first item I ever bought for my self was a garterbelt and stockings to go with the bra (same size as my sister's), LLPG and slip that she bought for me.

catherine -lady
03-15-2009, 01:45 PM
[my 1st items of women clothes were my sisters skirt i was about 7 at the time,it made me feel confused and excited and scared at the same, especally as i had a near escape when my mother came back earlyLEFT][/LEFT]

ArleneRaquel
03-16-2009, 12:42 AM
More than likely in my case it was stockings &/or elbow gloves. It was way back to the 1950's.:eek: :hugs: :love:

Noxvictum
03-16-2009, 12:55 AM
A green dress, a punk version of a military uniform. God I LOVE IT

Melora
03-16-2009, 03:15 AM
A Pair of Pantyhose, a Dress and a cute Womens Sweaterdress!! From MOM, When I was young..

JamieToo
03-16-2009, 05:35 AM
Pantyhose! My older sister would hand wash them and then hang them over the shower rod. One day, when I was twelve and home alone, there were a light blue pair hanging in the bathroom. I couldn't resist the urge. Something drew me to them. I put them on and was hooked for life. From that point forward, I would dress every time I was home alone, and I found every possible chance to be home alone. I advanced from there to wearing full outfits, but always with pantyhose. I actually didn't start wearing panties until I was in my twenties. The wonderful part about dressing when I was younger in the mid-1970s through the 1980s, was that female fashion was much more flamboyant. My sister wore pantyhose in every possible color and style. I love them all.

Alisa
03-16-2009, 06:06 AM
I started with my mother’s pantyhose, a full slip, brown mini dress, matching pumps, makeup and wig. I can’t remember other accessories. While I fell into borrowing individual items like panties, slips or hose later, I dove right into full dress out of the gate. Goes back to my first time: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1646008&postcount=21

Debbie801
03-16-2009, 08:35 AM
Mothers pantyhose and girdle

Gennifer CD
03-16-2009, 12:20 PM
The first item I remember was a white pair of panties Airtex I think they were called.I think I was around 10 but to this day I can still see them in my minds eye and I also remember the feeling of peace and tranquility I felt even to this day

Highland Anne
03-17-2009, 05:44 AM
The first thing I wore was black seamed stockings. My mother was a nurse in the 40's and 50's and on her dresser she would leave out her stockings and they always fascinated me. One day when I was about eight she was busy down stairs chatting to a neighbour so I took the opportunity to quickly try on her stockings and I was thrilled I loved the silky feel and from that day I was hooked and years later at 17 the first thing I bought was black stockings that I saw on a rotating display in a drug store.

allisonrn06
03-17-2009, 09:08 AM
My first article of fem clothing tried was actually nylon knee hi's, but pantyhose was what I really wanted and I quickly graduated to them. That was at about age 14. Was probably a year or 2 later I tried heels, didn't get into the rest till my early 20's. Love all women's clothes, makeup, etc but hose and heels are still my favorites!

juneW
03-18-2009, 01:49 AM
It was a fake fur coat, with a great, big collar and large, brown buttons. It was a bit old-fashioned, and it might have hung in my grandmother's closet for decades. I must have been 7 or 8 years old because it was ridiculously huge.
I remember that I felt like a grown-up lady from some time in the past; I guess I thought I was someone glamorous like Jackie Onassis.

SamanthaX
03-18-2009, 01:52 AM
It was a lace halter top of my mother's with a g-string (don't worry, I washed it before and after wearing it). Scary, I know. They fit me rather well, until I realized how good they felt to wear, that is... :o

A couple days later I went out and bought my first cami and a skirt and I was hooked hooked hooked!

suit
03-18-2009, 10:13 AM
anythoughts on the premis of male children being more animal like than we would have been led to think at a young age reading pheramons left behind and fixating on the "hard wired" things where we find them (any sexual or emotional thrill posably set the link)?
I have never read where some one tried ona brand new never worn peice as their first item .
Be an ethacaly imposable and sick experament to do a double blind study !

erika_cain
03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Assuming you mean "outfit" as opposed to what we all must consider our first purchase (panties or pantyhose)....my first actual "outfit" was a French Maid's outfit from Frederick's of Hollywood. I was ready to serve, alright!
Erika_Cain

julie t
03-19-2009, 02:14 AM
One of my sister's slips. I guess after that I was hooked!

Leelou
03-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Well, it looks like I fall into the majority here--Mom's panties and pantyhose. My first purchases were panties and lingerie once I was out on my own.

sweet chrissy
03-19-2009, 09:54 PM
I remember when I was young, very young, 10. I lived in the city where the blocks were row homes, I used to go out at night and steal clothes off the lines in neighbors back yards, not proud, just young, lucky I never got caught

CD Susan
03-19-2009, 10:06 PM
My first article of clothing is one that is unusual and I will never forget it. When I was about 4 or 5 years old I found a nylon scarf in a box of old clothes in the basement. It was purple and measured about 4' long and 8" wide. I loved the feel of the smooth nylon fabric and would wrap this around my body and pretend that this was my underwear. Doing this got me interested in real girls panties. I had three sisters close to my age so I started experimenting with thier things at this young age. That was about 56 years ago and I still have a love of silky smooth panties.

MartineXdrs2
03-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Some kind of bra-slip,,, as someone else mentioned, you don't see these much any more. I was about 7. My parents were out at a party, my older brother, by two years got me to do it, he told me it would feel good. I was naked. He was right, the thing was way to big for me, but I'll never forget the feel of the silky material on my skin. Funny thing is, I know there was a babysitter there, but I don't know what she was doing, or if she played a part.

First thing I bought was a pair of blue all sheer pantyhose, (it's almost impossible to find pantyhose with no gusset these days)

Sweet Chrissy, I can't remember how much underwear I stole from neighborhood clotheslines...

Adrianna_Sofia
03-20-2009, 02:58 AM
My first article of clothing that made me realize myself was...I'm not sure if it actually is an article of clothing...was a pair of my aunt's 3 inch, open toed pumps...I was a bit curious before why women had so many styles of shoes and they had flats and heels (why can't I?!:Angry3:) and I was stuck to either leather or rubber shoes...After that I went on to build on it, next were the pantyhose then panties till one day i decided to go the whole distance...And I felt complete...

Stockingstopgirl
03-20-2009, 03:11 AM
My first was my mothers OBG and stockings.
The first thing I bought was a black Basque for my ex wife it fitted me so she didn't get her suprise. Not to think that she would have ever wore it.:devil:

Carrie R
03-20-2009, 04:10 AM
I believe it was either my mother's pantyhose or a slip. Maybe it was both at the same time.

Tomara
03-20-2009, 08:16 AM
My first was my older sisters bra , I was hooked !
My mom caught me , that was not so good.
Tomara

Lara Smith
03-21-2009, 03:19 AM
Smooth, silky, nylon, full cut panties, and as long as I live I will never forget the moment or the feeling!

cdemily
03-25-2009, 04:10 PM
I think the first piece of clothing was panties. I think I was about 5 or 6. I saw some just folded laundry in the laundry room. On top of the basket was some of my mom's panties. I tried on some satin panties and I was hooked. I am now a 24/7 panty girl. :)

Emily

Bootsiegalore
03-25-2009, 04:49 PM
PANTYHOSE!!!!!!

YAY!

Tara

sissyhose
03-25-2009, 11:08 PM
for me it was my sister gridle and stocking when was 8yrs old how 56yrs old still wearing 24/7

pantyhosemelb
05-03-2009, 12:59 AM
pantyhose of course

Carly D.
05-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Something nylon, either stockings or panties.. or it could have been shoes.. this was a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away)... hmm... I think it was stockings though..I had the thinking back then the same as now, why can't I wear those clothes.. they are so cool to wear.. you can wear those kind of socks that change the color of your entire leg.. the panties are cool feeling.. the shoes don't fit but someday maybe they will.. then I was in junior high and those shoes that were too big now fit almost perfectly.. I remember being so disappointed when I was in high school when I went to put on those shoes and they were too small.. what the hey!!! these were my favorite shoes and now they have shrunk.. hmmmm

Juliet Simone
05-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Moms black lace trimmed panties, she kept for special times, and the matching bra. The feeling was exquisite, and like you I was trembling from the excitement. Then I discovered my sisters clothes. She didn't mind, and in fact encouraged me. I used to wear her bikini outside by the pool. My first purchase was panties, at 16.
Juliet

karren
05-03-2009, 11:38 AM
it was nylon panties for me,they feel so nice against my skin

clare123
05-03-2009, 02:06 PM
it funny how you always remember the first time with happy memories

Veronica S
05-08-2009, 12:22 AM
When you're very young you only have access to family members clothing. I remember when I was 4-5 wanting to wear my mothers stockings. At that time they were beige RHT worn with garter belts and I simply asked her for some to wear. I don't recall her being too upset about the request and eventually she gave me a worn out pair. I was pretty small and they were way too big, but I felt really good so it didn't matter.

Later I would borrow my older sister's slips and skirts when they weren't home.