PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing: My Fountain of Youth

windycissy
03-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Have you ever noticed how much younger crossdressing makes you look…as a guy? Of course we all know that with the right wig, makeup etc a girl can make herself look years younger, just seeing myself all dressed up puts a spring in my step! But when it’s time to turn back into a pumpkin, all the things I do to make myself passable as a woman make me look younger as a guy too: like moisturizing all over, shaving off my body hair – nothing like gray chest hair to make a guy look old – not to mention all the weight I’ve lost to give me a girlish figure…all these things make a man look years younger, dontcha think? Now, if I could only quite smoking when I’m a woman….

deja true
03-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Oh Cissy, you're absolutely right!

Shaved the gray beard, shaved the gray body hair, do the moisturizer thing and a daily use of eye wrinkle cream, too.

It works! Women friends have all commented on it, too!

Wish I'd started this years ago...I'd look like George Hamilton!

:)

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-04-2009, 07:46 PM
That's an interesting take on it and I think it holds merit. I've been exercising for 20 years now - long before I had accepted myself as a crossdresser. When I started, I did it to look better as a man. I do it now to still look good as a man, but also to help look more feminine as well. Exercising helps one age more gracefully regardless.

I don't moisturize because I have naturally oily skin. :( But I look a lot younger as Gabrielle than I do as Gabe. It's the makeup, mostly. My man face looks a bit older than my age, but with makeup, I think I look a few years younger than my age. From far away, I look several years younger with makeup (you'd never guess my age by my photos). :)

When I first shaved my arms and hands, I noticed that they immediately looked younger. Same with my chest and abdomen. Shaving my legs didn't make them look younger, but it sure made them look a whole lot prettier! :heehee: Well, that and my daily treks on the treadmill.

On the whole, I think cding has indeed helped me to maintain at least a healthier appearance, if not a little younger as well. Cding or not, I'd still be exercising for many reasons. But to try to look more feminine, I do try to keep my waist as thin as possible and that helps.

tamarav
03-04-2009, 08:22 PM
It is so true! Taking care of your body and skin and keeping an eye forward tends to keep one very young at heart and in body. You hit the nail on the head, it all pays off. It also helps with the growing younger in mind. Why, my wife accused me of regressing at least 30 years just the other day, if I could only remember when....

Shannon
03-04-2009, 09:06 PM
It is a blessing. Besides moisturizing my face and taking care of body hair, I use eye and face cream at night (Lancome Renergie Microlift) and get a facial every 5 or 6 weeks. I get a lot of complements from GGs about my skin. I have youthful looks (most people guess my age at 10 years younger than I am in drab) and I know my beauty regimen is going to pay off in the years to come.

Marjory
03-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Nothing like a pair of heels to make you feel like a young girl again. I love flats, but when I am in heels my whole attitude changes. I become instantly feminine. My walk and my whole demeanor changes.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-05-2009, 08:58 AM
I agree with what you say - the things we do for our feminine side transcend

to our male side - and that is a good thing

JoAnne Wheeler

Jess_cd32
03-05-2009, 10:01 AM
When I want to look younger cd'ed I just edit and hit 'reduce noise':heehee:
It also blends the makeup perfect:)

debbeelee1
03-05-2009, 11:00 AM
I do think that CD'ing makes me look younger, but the big benefit is it allows me to act younger!

windycissy
03-05-2009, 11:09 AM
I do think that CD'ing makes me look younger, but the big benefit is it allows me to act younger!

No question about it, on my first date with a guy I felt like a teenager...

BekiJ
03-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I am ok looking 55 as a guy, but that just doesn’t fly when dressed. Just can’t do much about the face.

Hugs
BekiJ

windycissy
03-06-2009, 09:52 AM
I am ok looking 55 as a guy, but that just doesn’t fly when dressed. Just can’t do much about the face.

Hugs
BekiJ

That's why they have Oil of Olay! Seriously, women get wrinkles too, but with a good moisturizing regimin and the right makeup, you can put your best face forward...

diannecourtney
03-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Your absolutely right, I find I feel so much younger enfemme and this week I proved it as I had to go visiting with my wife and I left all my "things" at home. But now I am in them with 2" heels and feel ready to join the ladies.:):):)

Carly D.
03-06-2009, 11:38 AM
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH::: It's the wig.. and the attitude.. there were a few times when I was feeling either kinda sick or just out of it and I would dress up and I suddenly felt a whole lot better.. some sort of natural chemical release that made me feel good..

windycissy
03-07-2009, 01:23 AM
FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH::: It's the wig.. and the attitude.. there were a few times when I was feeling either kinda sick or just out of it and I would dress up and I suddenly felt a whole lot better.. some sort of natural chemical release that made me feel good..

I think you broke the code: the dopamine rush from dressing gives you a natural high, almost like falling in love...makes you feel like a kid again!

iwearstockings
03-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Yeah the plucked eyebrows and moisturized skin make me look 5 years younger than other blokes my age! That and my fabulous genetics also LOL

Kate Simmons
03-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Yeah, amazing what a little makeup (and a lot of imagination) can do for a person.:)

diane51
03-07-2009, 07:14 AM
No doubt about it when dressed many of us appear to be years younger than our guy selves. Just take a look at the Boy mode vs girl mode in the pictures section for comparison.

Just getting rid of those characteristics that suggest age helps like gray/white body hair, now the wrinkles is another story.

Kelsy
03-07-2009, 08:07 AM
I have noticed! It's like a lil fountain of youth:) Dressing peels away ten to fifteen years!!

Kelsy

windycissy
03-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah the plucked eyebrows and moisturized skin make me look 5 years younger than other blokes my age! That and my fabulous genetics also LOL

I must say I don't pluck, but just keeping my eyebrows neatly trimmed makes me look younger in guy mode...