PDA

View Full Version : Why I would rather be a girl!.

eleventhdr
07-18-2004, 01:09 PM
Because to tell you the truth i have finally come to realize that being male is not what everone thinks it is it is hard work being male you are taught very carefully to be something you finally come to realize is all wrong Being aggersive not showing your real feelings even crying is frowned upon this is not how i ever wanted to be and here recently i find myself becoming more and more what i really do hate playing the male game and killing myself trying to be and act more and more like males are required to act and this is all really phony. All I really do want is to be female to be able to live female dress in the fine nice cloths and do all the stuff that females are allowed to do to be totally feminine that si anyone wish who truly does know that being soft and feminine is the only real true way. Who would not jump at the very frist chance to escape this male entrapment I am ageeing with most of you sisters out there I do thinkl and truly feel that this is what i really do truly want or at the very least to live the feminine way dress female. Oh well maybe I can yet escape this and become as close to it as i can get we will yet see Suzy Ann!.

Julie
07-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Suzy Ann,

How far back do you go with rememberances of gender conflict? The reason I ask is transsexuals typically can go as far back as they can remember knowing they are in the wrong body. If those memories started as a teenager then most likely you are a crossdresser and not a transsexual. I have held for some time that I would have liked to begin transitioning at puberty so I would have developed a female body. Part of the reason I feel this is I know how much easier my life would have been if I looked female. I could then act and dress as a female even if I never had SRS. I wouldn't be living in a world where I would spend half a century hiding my true self. I also wouldn't have to experience all the pain I have had to with discovery. But would I have been truly happier? I will never know.

I think many of us suffer from the grass is greener syndrome. We have no idea what life as a female would be like but we figure it has to be better than the life we are living. Maybe next time around we will come back female. But will we then suffer gender dysphoria as a woman? It never ends!

Julie

PS: Funny thing today. This is the second time today I almost wrote my male name to a post. Does this mean something?

eleventhdr
07-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Well alright a very fair enough question. The answerer is that I perahps did realize very early on that I can recall likining and wondering what girls were all about befroe five years of age. But then got caught up in being and becoming completly male and was not until much later that I ever did get back to finding out all about them yet again One of the big problesm I have always had is being rather very shy relating to real GG girls not that I did not want to but because I was this way and also kind of always immature in relating to real gg girls that was and still is a problem. It is not that I can not talk to them at all but when I do it is in a kind of abstact way i can talk with them about stuff but none of the real stuff that is important to them that has always been the real problem I have kind of always wanted to be able to do just that you could almost call it girl talk because in a very real way that exactly what it is. That is why At this point in my life I am trying to discover exactly what it is that mkaes females so feminine and exactly what it is that makes them girls. That is what exactly how they tick if you can understand this I think most males really want to know how and why girls are the way they are perhaps this is one of the mysteries males are always always wanting to really know and can only guess at unless they can really ask a real gg and she might be able to explain it so that we can understand Do you see where I am going with this To be able to understand girls as best we can oh what a joy that would really be. Then perhaps I could get over this shyness with thme and really understand and finally relate with them and very perhaps become somewhat equal with them if that is possible. The other thisng is that I do really belive in reincarnation as as such do feel and belife that i myself have been female in many past incarnations much more so then male incarnations and perhaps also this is the reasoning that i want to be female yet again because to be so is really an advantage over being male being male is not what everone seems to think it really is it is very hard being this way i have been male now twice in the 20th century this current life time and the one just befroe this one during WW2. Before that i was mostly always female so this is the reasoning to want to be so once again you do see because no matter what from lifetime to lifetime some inkinig of pervious lifes to come though and I can recall bits and pieces of being the other sex and it was always much better.. I do hope this does make some sense i am doing the best i can here to explain how and what I truly do feel why it is better to be a gilr if you would ask me how to explain Time travel i could perhaps do better at that as I am always stuying how to do that as well I am going to yet find a way to phisycal travel back in time I have the mind time travle down alresdy and am working on the phisyical time travel i will get it yet anyway hope this does help somewhat If there is naything else i can add please do let me know and i certaionly will try my best to do so.. Thank's Suzy Ann!.