PDA

View Full Version : Finished Work Early - Time to Go Shopping

jamiecd636
03-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Finished work early this afternoon so I decided it was time to go shopping. After reading so many posts about Torrid decided to start there. Got to the mall around 2:00. The store was empty except for the 2 SA's. Both said hello, one asked if I needed any help. Said I was just looking. Picked out two skirts and a couple of tops, asked if I could try them on. I was underdressed with panties. Tried on everything, decided in one top. Paid and left the store. Next stop Dress Barn. Again greeted by SA. Looked around, picked out a skirt, blouse and vest and two dresses. Again, asked if I could try them on. No problem, off to the fitting room. Decided on one of the dresses. Finished up there,started to head home. As I was driving stopped an Ulta store. Decided to stop in. Walked around for a while looking at the make-up. An SA in her early 20's walked up and asked if I need help finding something. I said, I have never done this before, but I am looking for makeup for myself. In the past, I have always used my SO's makeup. The SA asked what I was interested in, to which I replied everything. She took over at that point. She showed me foundation, eye shadow, liner, blush and lipstick. I had to have it all. I ended up spending over $100.00.

Right now I am sitting her typing with my new dress and makeup on. Does it get any better?

Phyliss
03-05-2009, 04:26 AM
Right now I am sitting her typing with my new dress and makeup on. Does it get any better?

Yes it does, when you wear those new clothes to go out shopping for more clothes. THAT is when the fun really begins

elaineg
03-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Wow what great story. I had a good experience at Pay Less the other day,

diane51
03-05-2009, 05:17 AM
Woo hoo Jamie. Sounds to me you enjoed yourself. What better way to spend $100.00.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-05-2009, 09:18 AM
That is what happens when you are bold and determined - I wish that I had

been with you

JoAnne Wheeler