PDA

View Full Version : I hoped and thought it was all over...

Rayna
06-21-2005, 11:12 PM
but I just can't keep away from it... the urge hit me again and i can't stop dressing up.. and i couldn't bring myself to even purge, although i did return the $50 or so worth of makeup i had bought (and hadn't used yet).

I was kinda excited that maybe it was gone forever... My life would be so much easier if i could just accept myself as a guy... but no.

frustrating

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-21-2005, 11:14 PM
Complacency with what you are and what you have is a sign of giving up, or so I say...

Holly
06-21-2005, 11:58 PM
... My life would be so much easier if i could just accept myself as a guy... but no.

frustratingLife will be easier when you can accept yourself for who you are. Honey, I'm serious. The peace from within will far outway any comfort you may find from your surroundings.

GypsyKaren
06-22-2005, 12:34 AM
My life would be so much easier if i could just accept myself as a guy... but no.

Yeah, you are what you are, and there's nothing wrong with that.
GypsyKaren

Lady Jayne
06-22-2005, 03:07 AM
Rayna honey, I know what you mean about life bieng easier if it was not for these urges, sometimes Ifeel like that especialy when I'm feeling lonely and somewhat afraid that I may never find someone to love me. with your recent breakup I'm sure you feel that way too but think about it if it wasn't for Rayna you'd be like all the other 'real' men! You know what I mean Macho, insensitive, selffish, unable to show emotions or appreciate the beautiful softer things in life it's then I realise just how much I'd be missing out on and I thank god for my Jayne side and know I'm a far better person for having her as part of me.

celeste26
06-22-2005, 03:43 AM
$50 in makeup is maybe one thing...

it is so expensive especially if you get the good stuff!

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 06:10 AM
but I just can't keep away from it... the urge hit me again and i can't stop dressing up.. and i couldn't bring myself to even purge, although i did return the $50 or so worth of makeup i had bought (and hadn't used yet).

I was kinda excited that maybe it was gone forever... My life would be so much easier if i could just accept myself as a guy... but no.

frustrating

girlfreind i know your hurting and at times like this we ten to look at anything to blame ...frist off sister glade you did not purge...thats a must not do thingy ....long after this whole mess your in is over your still going to be you....just rember you have 7,512 sisters here that love you.......

huge wendy hugs to you ....

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 08:04 AM
Just stop fighting. Be who you are. Dress like you want. It's really that simple. When you want to get dolled up just do it. When you don't then do not force yourself. Don't question it all the time just relax and go with the flow. It's an up and down thing. Find your grace to enjoy the ride.

Most of all BE YOURSELF. Doesn't matter if you're naked cause you are still YOU on the inside. Clothes are irrelevant ;)

Rayna
06-22-2005, 08:41 AM
everyone else is giving good solid advice so I don't feel the need to repeat it. I say "Hey, you got your $50 back. Now you have $50 to go shopping with. Buy yourself something!!!!!" :D

Crossdressing is like breathing. You can stop for a while but the urge to start again usually comes back.

I'm already on top of that one silly! I have a shipment coming in from Old Navy... Pajamas! yipee