PDA

View Full Version : Obsession

BekiJ
03-05-2009, 02:51 PM
If you don’t want to obsess about cding, don’t buy breast forms. Ever since I got them the thought of them pops into my mind way to often. I even look down at times to be sure I am not wearing them, when I know very well I am not. Perhaps I am fantasizing about them being there.

In any case, just say no to breast forms (only joking about the no part, but not the rest).

Hugs
BekiJ

chrystie
03-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Breast implants was ,and is,the only way I could go and I'm very happy with them.My
only regret was waiting so long to get them.

Karren H
03-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Who said I didn't want to obsess anyway? Nothing wrong with a little obsession from time to time!! My wife says I obsess about lots of things not just crossdressing!! Right now I'm obsessing about hazelnut coffee!! And my truck!! I even joined a truck forum so I can hange out and obsess with a bunch of truck junkies!!! And I do obsess about breasts too.. :D.

Debie
03-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi BekiJ

I agree with Karen, I worry about my breast and I love to wear a bra with some kind of forms as much of the time as I can.

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Love my breast forms. Have silicon and foam rubber ones.

Alice B
03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm obsessing right now. I had replacement knee surgery and then a bladder infection. Could not dress for over a month and one half. But, today I'm fully dressed, in a new outfit and loving the look and feel of my forms. I'm going to hate taking them off. The girls look and feel great!:heehee:

Kate Simmons
03-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Well, as Karren said, nothing wrong with a little obsession now and then. Personally, as I've told some of my F.A.B. friends here, I'm just glad I can put the BF's back in the drawer when I'm done with 'em. I honestly feel their pain in not being able to do that. I use them mostly for something to put in the bra and SPFX but don't think I'd want 'em 24/7. Guess I'll get kicked out of the "club" for that attitude, no? Hell, I'd be a tomboy if I were a woman anyway.:heehee:

Ashlyee Paige
03-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Who said I didn't want to obsess anyway? Nothing wrong with a little obsession from time to time!! My wife says I obsess about lots of things not just crossdressing!! Right now I'm obsessing about hazelnut coffee!! And my truck!! I even joined a truck forum so I can hange out and obsess with a bunch of truck junkies!!! And I do obsess about breasts too.. :D.

Karren MAC is a cosmetic company, not a truck Hun :)

jordyn.wayne
03-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Is it really an obsession for CDing? My obsession is all encompasing everything FEM, clothes shape smell voice and not just in myself, since i accepted my fem side i have been looking at people in a completly different way, instead of seperating the good bad and the ugly, i now look at everybody for their individual merits. men and women alike. my obsession changes and evolves everyday, i can't wait to see what the future brings.

tamarav
03-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Who says I'm obsessed? Was that you Karren? I'm not obsessed, really I'm not...

JoAnne Wheeler
03-06-2009, 09:25 AM
I am totally OBSESSED with crossdressing and have been for the last 8

months and on top of that I am also LOST in the PINK FOG - I really have

not wanted to change that, at least for now

JoAnne Wheeler

kellycan27
03-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Implants.. yup. one less thing to obsess about. Shoes on the other hand. I am going to need another closet.