PDA

View Full Version : Has This Ever Happened to You?

Holly
06-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Tonight my wife is wearing one of MY nightie's. Looks just as cute on her as it does on me:D . Do your wive's/SO's ever wear your girl clothes?

Shinya
06-22-2005, 12:56 AM
We had our own wardrobes. I used to share skirts and undergaurments. About it really...

Sharon
06-22-2005, 03:24 AM
My wife and I were of such different sizes (she was only 5'0", and I'm a foot taller) that the only things she tended to "borrow" were a couple of shorts and tee's, which I hated because they were so baggy on her.
Ah, yeah, she used to steal hose from me all the time also.

Gemma
06-22-2005, 03:58 AM
I can wear hers, but she does'nt want to wear mine, mainly because my style is different to hers

Sally2
06-22-2005, 04:54 AM
Holly,
On some ocassions she may wear some of my jewelry but for the most part-No. I have worn some of her clothes which were on the larger size for her but alas, we are not the same size.

Inredsatin
06-22-2005, 05:29 AM
My wife has on occasion raided my closet to get something to wear to work. She will tell me after the fact as she goes to work after me. Since I have a whole closet full it really doesnt matter. Have to love her.
Hugs
Brenda

sarah
06-22-2005, 06:09 AM
my wife cant keep her hands off my clothes and we have a running joke about who owns what.she even suggested i should complain to someone if it really bothered me ..got me there.. :hiding:

jenniferluv
06-22-2005, 06:17 AM
Tonight my wife is wearing one of MY nightie's. Looks just as cute on her as it does on me:D . Do your wive's/SO's ever wear your girl clothes?
unfortunately my wife is about half my size so cannot wear my cloths. i sometimes wish we were the same size as she looks SO cute in some of her stuff. oh,well, i just thank God she is with me in this otherwise i don't know how crazy i'd be!!! jenny

polly1949er
06-22-2005, 06:57 AM
:) I wear bernices pantys some times and she wears my capris and some of my blouses now when we go shopping i will be useing some of hers if she doesnt mined I fined it exciting to share clothes with her

ChristineRenee
06-22-2005, 08:33 AM
Hi Holly,

Not much because of our size difference...she wears larger sizes than me. We have shared robes on occasion however. There is stuff of mine that she has expressed in the past that she'd like to wear...and I have told her before that I'd be willing to share them with her. She'll need to drop some pounds to be able to get into em though. So we'll have to see how badly she wants to wear them I guess!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Rachel Morley
06-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Hi Holly,

Luckily for me Marla and I are almost the same size and so swapping clothes is fairly common, except underwear, we tend to wear our own because mine are more lacy and frilly and Marla likes hers to be more plain and functional.

She often wears a top or cardigan of mine, and we regularly switch PJs when we snuggle up on the sofa and watch TV.

Shy
06-22-2005, 09:40 AM
My G/F has borrowed my eyeshadow before, and stole a tube of lipstick too! She hasn't borrowed any of my clothes yet, but shes asked if she could borrow one of my wigs sometime.

AnnaMaria
06-22-2005, 10:09 AM
My wife and I actually buy some stuff for both of us to wear. And I have told her on several occasions that she is welcome to wear anything that she wants. But we also have an agreement that we ask first. Just one of our ground rules that seems to keep things in prespective for us. She has also borrowed lipstick from me once because she didn't have one that looked good with the outfit she was wearing at the time.

anna

orchard
06-22-2005, 10:12 AM
the last time I saw my ex girlfriend, she was wearing a cute little pink shirt of mine. I must have left it in her house when we were together, and now its been abducted.

NylonMan
06-22-2005, 10:27 AM
A few times. My wife was getting ready to go out and realized she didn't have a wearable pair of nylons, so she took mine. That's a good feeling.

CharleneCD
06-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Bunny and me share what we can. she is trying to lose some weight, so some of the stuff she buys for me she intends to wear later.

Amelie
06-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Would my SO ever wear my girl clothes,,,,Hell No!! My SO is a man and he would look soooo silly wearing my fem clothes. If he ever wore fem clothes, I would chuck his sorry butt out the door.

Amelie

cindybarnes
06-22-2005, 03:19 PM
My wife has borrowed a purse from me a time or two when we have gone out, I have some cute small ones just large enough for a few things,, hers always seem to weigh about 50 lbs ,, 49 of them junk I bet LOL.
I gave up on retrieving my good blush brush too and got another.
Also I wear her earings often,, but she wont wear mine cause there cheap LOL
No way we could share clothes tho,, big size differance
Cindy

tiggr8
06-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Tonight my wife is wearing one of MY nightie's. Looks just as cute on her as it does on me:D . Do your wive's/SO's ever wear your girl clothes?yeah we often swap .... at the end of the day it is hard for me to say no.... she buys all of my stuff!!

Baby Girl
06-23-2005, 10:14 AM
I wear my april's clothes all the time.She has some clothes that I really like, but sometimes she wears mine too. I gave her a bunch of my clothes anyways. sometimes though she dont want me to wear her clothes because I have about 50 million of my own

Baby Girl

Fallen Angel
06-23-2005, 01:22 PM
i have a gg friend that uses my clothes when ever she stops by, we are about the same size exepted in shoes. shed luv to get her feet in them but just a tad to big thank god i still have some thing to call my own xxooxx

christine h
06-23-2005, 03:50 PM
My gg friend and I are different sizes so no luck there and she is more sophisticated about her dress code and will always pass comment on my dress. I remember being told smart on one occasion, tart on another and old fart on yet another but i battle on to look good.

donna anne
06-23-2005, 06:19 PM
my wife is about half my size so none of her cloths fit except her panties (her wide hips to my no hips). wore them until she told me to go get my own, she did give me some of her panties that she didnt like which i thoiught was a big step in the right direction. she's not much on makeup anymore so she gave me her old stuff she doesnt use anymore

JocelynG
06-25-2005, 11:43 AM
If my wife tried to wear my clothes they would be big on her.She is 5'0 and I am 6'3" so no she hasn't tried to wear my clothes but she does borrow my makeup all the time

Crunchie
06-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi,

I can relate to that, mt wife raided the wardrobe as she was needing something to wear for work, she picked a skirt that she thought would look better on her than me :eek:

she was probably right :cry:

it feels good to have that sort of open-ness about it especially as she has only known I am a cd for three months

Imogen_Mann
06-25-2005, 01:55 PM
My Ex SO borrowed my things but rarely due to the size difference. She borrowed (stole :) ) stockings or tights mostly. I did have a few items of clothing that I could share, tight on me, loose on her, and I loved seeing her in my things, but loved squeesing into her things even more.

XX

Jayme