PDA

View Full Version : Becoming A Lil Careless

jessbcuzz
03-06-2009, 01:49 AM
I was in a nice fender bender a few weeks back. Thank goodness I wasn't en fem. Anyhow, I made arrangements to get a rental while my car was being fixed. I sleep en fem most nights. That usually includes a ladies wedding ring set. The morning I was suppose to get the rental, I had overslept. I rushed out of the house to get where I had needed to be 15 minutes ago. They car rep was a really nice person, so I was hoping that he wasn't mad that I was late. In the rush to get there, I forgot to take something off. When I was filing out the agreement, I noticed on my had holding the clipboard was my women's wedding set. I'd be amazed if the rep didn't see it. Kind of hard to miss a engagement ring/bridal set on. Oh, well. If he did, nothing was said. Think I need to be a lil more careful. Thank goodness I didn't do my nails that night before!

MssHyde
03-06-2009, 02:02 AM
1'st of all you look great.

Great idea, to have a woman's ring set.

"for the want of a nail the shoe fell off the horse went lame and the battle was lost"

I feel small things do make a big difference.

JennyII23
03-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Oh stop ,lookin like you do ,I assume thats really you ???!!!!!! Go out and have Girls just want to have fun..... :)

tamarav
03-06-2009, 04:27 AM
I have a wedding ring set in both silver and gold that I wear, one at a time, silly. At times it really helps the illusion.

Yvonne York
03-06-2009, 04:31 AM
What the hell. Just at home trying on some clothes to wear for my girlfriend later on, and delivery man came. In rush not to miss him so pulled polo shirt and trousers over bra and panties.

Now I'm quite big boobed - natural B cup, and my sexy bras are meant to show them off. See his face while he wondered if he could believe what he thought I had on. He was right!!!!!!!!:o

Paula Siemen
03-06-2009, 08:39 AM
One of the first things my wife said to me when she found out I was going out in full fem was, " Do you wear your wedding ring?" I said yes, although I sometimes had not been wearing it. My wedding ring is a plain cold band with square edges, at least 1/4" wide, like a piece of pipe. definitely not a feminine design. Anyway, I decided to not ever go out without wearing it again. I was able to find a gold ring with a small cubic in it that kind of swirled back over my band. together they look very pretty and I've recieved many complements on the pair. They make me feel pretty.

Sara Jessica
03-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Yeah, I sub out the regular wedding ring for a simple CZ solitaire when I go out and about, shows I'm not on the market.

But to go back to the original question, I had a careless moment earlier this week. I had redone my pedi and left out cotton balls that were covered with the old polish. My little girl found them and asked my wife what they were all about. She's young, I'm sure smart enough to figure out my wife hadn't used them (she's very in tune to the various trappings of femininity), yet I'm not sure she'd go to a place to figure out they belong to daddy.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-06-2009, 09:16 AM
I have forgotten to remove my eyeshadow - big boo-boo

JoAnne Wheeler

Billijo49504
03-06-2009, 11:12 AM
My wife and I both have matching wedding bands....BJ

beenherelongtime
03-06-2009, 11:18 AM
as one other poster noted, if thats' really your picture you have no worries at all, but be carefule what you wear to bed, do not rush out without checking fingernails and face (for makeup)