PDA

View Full Version : Call me Victor/ Victoria....

spaskinstyle
06-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Hello Ladies:

Well girls, I'll be out and about this weekend in full dress!! Since I'm a GG that may not surprise many of you; however, I plan to go all out and expect to fit right in with all the splendor that we will see this weekend at the 36th annual TG/Gay Pride Parade here in Chicago.

I had a makeover scheduled for the AM with one of my TG friends but she has pooped out on me - so I'm going to don the wig myself and shoot for the stars.

I may or may not have another makeover scheduled for that AM, and I'm sure I'll be hooking up with the Gals at the parade, but I've made up my mind - I'll be a woman, pretending to be a man, pretending to be a woman....I'LL WAVE TO YOU ALL FROM THE TG FLOAT!!!!

OH BOY AM I GOING TO HAVE FUN!!!

Love to all of you,

Theresa

Julie
06-22-2005, 05:47 AM
You know, I've been up in the air about going. I've had so many people ask me if I was and some insisting I had to. I'm not much for huge crowds (I am hearing predictions of 400,000) or taking a bus there and not being able to leave when I want (parking will be impossible). But to see 'Victor/Victoria' on a float just might get me off the fence. :cool: Of course if I go I'll be dressed and the bus leaves at 10:30 AM so that means rise and shine early enough to get made up and dressed and still be there on time.

:Power:

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 05:50 AM
but I've made up my mind - I'll be a woman, pretending to be a man, pretending to be a woman....I'LL WAVE TO YOU ALL FROM THE TG FLOAT!!!!

you know that makes scence to me.....anyway have way too mutch fun .....enjoy......

Sally2
06-22-2005, 05:58 AM
Theresa,
Make that BOY/GIRL am I going to have fun. Let us know how your split personality works out. Sally2

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Okay so like it's early. Theresa you just messed my head up:D But have a great time :dance: :hugs:

kathy gg
06-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Hi fellow female to male to female crossdresser!!!!!!!! I knew I was not the only one! haha! Well I too am going to Pride this weekend in the fair city of Toronto as we go every year. Only this year we are going after the parade and hopefully it will be cooler tempts and better parking. I usually always wear a wig, platforms shoes, and some sort of wild costume and full drag queen make up to most every Pride. This year I am wearing a short red sequin dress and 6" platforms as well just not sure which hair I am wearing! Hopefully we will remember to bring the camera and I will try to post pics if I can!

hugs
kathy in canada

Happy Pride!