PDA

View Full Version : can SO's be in a Pink Fog

Sheila
03-06-2009, 08:32 AM
can SO's be more in a pink fog than their CDr's at times .............. just because I have bought a couple of things for Debs lately, "HE" is accusing me of being in more of a Pink Fog than Debs is :eek::eek: ... surely not :doh:

Sarah_GG
03-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Having just posted a pic of my SO... you may have a point! :D

Sandra
03-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Maybe but I think we know when to stop, and we don't go spending all the spare cash, or worse cash meant for household bills etc.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Well Sarah GG's husband looks like a female fashion model, and I don't think

that GGs get the PINK FOG - I believe that the PINK FOG is totally a

Crossdresser phenomina.

JoAnne Wheeler

Sarah...
03-06-2009, 09:33 AM
I don't believe in the pink fog. I think it becomes an excuse for poor behaviour or poor self control. I do believe in individuals and couples knowing who they really are and what it is they need from the TG life and striving to get as close to that truth as they can. But not at all costs.

Sarah...

Di
03-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Yes of course Sheila ,Sandra and Sarah:D

GUILTY here as well :o

laura.lapinski
03-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Well put Sarah. I think the pink fog is true, but it's just a synonym for being in a obsessive, and excited state perhaps initiated by stress, sexual tension, and how good it can feel to indulge in. It is definitely a warning sign that you need to find someone to talk to about your feelings to put everything back into prospective and balance before you do something that may cause you pain, or affect you in a negative way. I'm not sure it's a weakness in overall character, it's just something we all can be vulnerable to. Anything that dominates your thoughts or life so much that it begins to engulf you is something to take heed of.

Laura

I don't believe in the pink fog. I think it becomes an excuse for poor behaviour or poor self control. I do believe in individuals and couples knowing who they really are and what it is they need from the TG life and striving to get as close to that truth as they can. But not at all costs.

Sarah...

loren
03-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Yep, Sheila, im defnitely guilty of that.But some of that pretty jewellery i bought Jas,il be borrowing off her at the weekend:heehee: :hugs:

Sandra
03-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Wow 5 of us agree without falling out ;)

Well done girls you all go for it. :lol:

Lora Olivia
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
I think that the pink fog is more about the obsession. My take on it for you FAB ladies is that it is more of an expression of your love and acceptance of your CDSO. That being said I believe this may induce pink fog for some CDSO's as they let this acceptance overcome them. Kind of like handed a child the credit card in front of the sweet shop...or these days the video game shop.

JulieC
03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
I don't believe in the pink fog. I think it becomes an excuse for poor behaviour or poor self control.

I don't see "pink fog" as an excuse. Rather, it's a descriptive term for the poor behavior. It's an apt description too. It doesn't excuse the behavior, but it does help explain it.

Sandra
03-06-2009, 10:39 AM
I think that the pink fog is more about the obsession.

True but we dont obsess over it like a lot of cders do.

My take on it for you FAB ladies is that it is more of an expression of your love and acceptance of your CDSO.

Again I agree with you, doing well here aren't we :D

That being said I believe this may induce pink fog for some CDSO's as they let this acceptance overcome them. Kind of like handed a child the credit card in front of the sweet shop...or these days the video game shop.

Then they should try self control and not let it over come them. :)

Di
03-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Very interesting ....We GG's are all saying we have enjoyed some pink fog ourselves joining in and spoiling them a bit....

And and so far all the cd that posted said neg things

But when a cder posts about having pink fog its....:cheer::cheer:

WOW :sad:

Sarah...
03-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Very interesting ....We GG's are all saying we have enjoyed some pink fog ourselves joining in and spoiling them a bit....

And and so far all the cd that posted said neg things

But when a cder posts about having pink fog its....:cheer::cheer:

WOW :sad:

Nope. Not here. Same rules for everyone :) My wife and I both enjoy the journey of discovery we are on. We both succesfully recognise the signs of obsession in each other and step back accordingly. It's a healthy balance. Sorry for not being clearer on my original post with that point of view.

So, not a negative comment from me and definitely the same rules for both of us :)

Sarah...

Deborah Jane
03-06-2009, 01:57 PM
just because I have bought a couple of things for Debs lately, "HE" is accusing me of being in more of a Pink Fog than Debs is :eek::eek: ... surely not :doh:

Couple of things???? :brolleyes:

6 Miniskirts
1 Pair denim shorts
2 Blouses
1 Skintight top
And finally a little black dress

All in less than a fortnight :heehee:

Yup i can guess SOs can do the Pink Fog better than most CDers :D

Tina B.
03-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Couple of things???? :brolleyes:

6 Miniskirts
1 Pair denim shorts
2 Blouses
1 Skintight top
And finally a little black dress

All in less than a fortnight :heehee:

Yup i can guess SOs can do the Pink Fog better than most CDers :D

As Shakespeare would say, "I think Debs doest protest to much"
And to paraphrase the President of the USA, Yes you can!
I love it when my wife gets wrapped up in buying for Tina, I get all that cool new stuff guilt free!!!!!!!

Tina
:love::love::love: For all the GG's that indulge the CD'er in there life.

Annette_boy
03-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi my two cents worth . My late wife God rest her indeed experienced the pink fog and would get me cute things and help me with makeup and hair .we were married for 30 almost 31 years and knew about Annette from the start of our relationship(3rd date) .It delighted her so much at times so yes GG's can experience the pink fog with and for us

Hugs and Kisses
Annette

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 03:14 PM
I can only hope the pink fog hits my SO now:daydreaming:
Informative thread Shiela.

Sheila
03-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Am glad to see I am not on my own with this buying thing...... thank god for ebay and online shops....... means I don't have to trail round the shops every day .. now that would be exhausting :heehee::heehee:

Deborah Jane
03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
means I don't have to trail round the shops every day .. now that would be exhausting :heehee::heehee:

You wait till you move down here and we go to Lakeside and Bluewater :daydreaming: :heehee:

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 05:44 PM
You wait till you move down here and we go to Lakeside and Bluewater :daydreaming: :heehee:

Better up the limits on your credit cards Shiela, Debs is starting to sound like a high maintenance cd'er:heehee:

Kate Simmons
03-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Well, it's kind of against the club rules Sheila but you're a good egg, so what the hell.:hugs:

Sheila
03-06-2009, 06:10 PM

forget Lakeside and Blue water .... we heading to the Barras and Paddy's market :devil::devil::devil: & by the way Jess, cash only in those establishments :heehee::heehee::heehee:

Toni_Lynn
03-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Ooooooh this is a good question! I'd say yes! My wife loves me so much as a crossdresser and is so very encouraging. She wants me to enjoy my crossdressing and she in turn is turned on by it.

Ah, but therein lies the rub. Now I don't mean this to sound silly, or even something that can be answered 'Yeah right!' but I oft time wonder if in balancing my pink fog if I'm femme enough to match her pink fog!

Fortunately we both seem to understand the give and take. She'll tell if she can tell that I'm wearing a bra when I get dressed for work in the morning, so that I can get one that a little less revealing, yet at the same time will buy me femme tops and pants that pass for drab.

What it comes right down to is -- I love my wife! :love:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Deborah Jane
03-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Sheila has just bought me my Wedding Dress for our second wedding on December 1st when i get to be the bride and she's the groom :daydreaming:

She's having it sent directly to me as it's unlucky for her to see it before we get married.

For that reason, pics of it won't appear of me wearing it until the big day!
[Although obviously i'll try it on beforehand :)]