PDA

View Full Version : A trip out

Teddie
07-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Hi,

I had to share this with someone. And, this group seems nice. Sorry that it's a little long.

A relative passed away very suddenly a few weeks ago, he was very close, like a brother, but not a brother. And, it really devastated me. I was having, and still do have, some deep bouts of depression over it. But, thanks to my wife, things are getting better. Following is the beginning of what she has done, to help me.

She has always told me that I’m passable when I dress. And, has encouraged me to go out. And, has accompanied me every time, all five of them. So far.

One Sunday afternoon, I was standing staring out the patio door, and she knew that I was having one of my bouts of depression. She walked up behind me, took my hand, and led me to the upstairs bathroom. She had drawn a bath for me, and it smelled as if she had added scented bath oils to it. She had also placed a few large scented candles on the counter. She’s into aroma therapy. She told me to take a nice long soak, and come to our bedroom when I was done. I stripped, she took my clothes, and I slid into the tub. The warm water, aromas from the bath oils, and candles, soon had me relaxed. I almost fell asleep. When the water cooled off, I reluctantly got out, dried off, and wrapped a towel around myself. As I left the bathroom, I blew out the candles.

As I walked into the bedroom, she was waiting for me, fully dressed to go out. And, my clothes were laid out on the bed. She smiled, and said something like, I thought that it might help if Teddie got out for a while. I smiled back at her, and looked at the clothes she had picked. Pantyhose, long-legged panty girdle, my favorite bra, a pair of fancy dress jeans, a pair of open toed sandals with low heels, and hanging on the door, was a blouse that I had never seen. It was a peasant blouse. I just love them. She didn’t have to tell me to get dressed. I just did. Before I put the blouse on, she sat me at her dressing table, did my nails and makeup, and put on my favorite auburn wig. She was a Mary Kay lady, loves doing my makeup, she’s the queen of less is more, and does a great job. I keep my toes painted, and my body hairless.

As I was slipping the blouse on, she said that she had purchased it a couple of days ago, and was waiting to give it to me to when I needed cheering up. I went to kiss her, and she said that I hadn’t better, that I’d mess up my lipstick.

I figured that we were just going to sit at home. But, then I remembered that she was dressed to go out. She handed me my purse, and I followed her downstairs. She, grabbed her purse, and I followed her out the door, and to the car. When I go out dressed, she drives. I figured that we were just going to drive around, and maybe stop for an ice cream. We’ve done this before. She headed to a small town about ten miles away, which has a historic down town, and a town square with a clock tower. This is also one way to a great ice cream place. But, when she didn’t turn onto the route that led to the ice cream place, she got me wondering. She turned into a driveway that led behind the stores on the main street, where there’s parking.

As she pulled into a parking spot, I asked her what we were doing. She looked at me, and said that we were going window shopping. I gave her the, I don’t know if I want to do this look. And, she said, that most of the stores were closed, since it was Sunday, and there wouldn’t be many people around. I told her that I wasn’t sure that I could do it. As she was getting out of the car, she told me that I was really passable, and that I could do it if I wanted to. She walked to my side of the car, and opened my door. I looked up at her, and she said, come on. I got out of the car as lady like as I could. And, stood there for a few moments.

She started walking towards the street that splits the two blocks of stores, and I followed. As we got to the main street, I hesitated, and looked up and down the street. There were a few people walking the street. She wanted to go up the street first, so we turned left. We passed a lady heading the other way, and she just smiled. We returned the smile. There aren’t many stores up that way, and it wasn’t long before we turned around, and headed the other way. We crossed the to the other block, there were more people. Some didn’t even acknowledge our presence, others, men and women, smiled. We slowly walked down the block looking in the windows.

Then it happened. I didn’t notice, but my wife had stopped to look in the window of the cooking store, and I kept walking. One of the stores has a real old fashioned soda fountain, that is one of the hang outs for the local teenagers. And, you guessed it, just as I got to that store, I realized that my wife wasn’t with me, and that there were three couples of teenagers walking out the front door. I felt like I was going to pee my panties. The three teenaged girls, as they will do, gave me a good once over. And, as they walked past me, two of the girls smiled at me, and the third just ignored me. I guess I had the presence of mind to just keep walking.

My wife caught up with me, just past the store. And, asked if I was alright. I jokingly said, why should I be? And, she said that the three girls really gave me a good look, and she was worried that they might have read me. I rolled my eyes, and told her, no sweat. She knew that I had been worried. She took my arm, and we walked across the street to the town square, and found a place to sit. We sat, and just watched the people across the street, and the few others on the square. She finally said something like, see I told you that you were passable. All you need is to show that your confident as you. And, you did. We continued to sit there until dusk, headed back to the car, and home. No ice cream!

When we arrived back home, we spent the rest of the evening just sitting, talking, and watching a little TV. I was really feeling good, mentally and physically. What she had done, was gotten me to relax, and taken my mind off the relative that had died. She has done something like this twice since, gotten me to dress, but we didn’t go out. We just hung around the house like two girlfriends. Luckily we have a patio that is fairly private, and we have spent a lot of time there talking. Having her do this, has helped me to come down a little off my depression. But, ice cream help too.

Sorry this was so long. But, I wanted to tell someone this story. It may sound a little like something from Fictionmania, but it really happened.

Julie
07-18-2004, 02:29 PM
Teddie,

You have the most marvelous wife! What a sweetheart! Take good care of her. Someone like that only comes around once in a lifetime.

Julie

Cher
07-18-2004, 03:29 PM
Hi Teddie:...nice story...you'e so brave...maybe next time it'll be just a little bit easier...take care

kristi cd
07-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Wow, you are one lucky gal! ;) Your wife seems like a great lady too, and whatever you do don't let her get away. :p Oh and congrats too. :)

Teddie
07-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Yes, she is a very special gal. :) Loves to go shopping with and for me. Loves to have my female self around. And, you had better believe, I treat her as a very special person. :D

I hope that there will be other outings like this. We're planning a couple days away this Fall, and it may be totally in fem. :eek: We'll see how brave I am. :o

Jennifer_Ph
07-19-2004, 10:41 AM
Well it sounds like you had fun. That was a great story. It's amazing how being en-femme can make you feel so good. I wish I could pass, but I still go out and have lots of fun. Hope everything in your life starts getting better. Good luck!