PDA

View Full Version : wifes away and kid

crossdrezzer1
03-06-2009, 06:19 PM
wife told me to do my thing,, got all weekend all alone,,not sure on what to do? should I go shopping,, I dont go out dressed but do wear fem jeans out when doing this,, just painted my toe nails,,, quiet house,,,, think Ill go get something to eat out somewhere,,,

Jess_cd32
03-06-2009, 06:20 PM
If I had the weekend alone there would be alot of 'clickity clacking' across my floors:)

JoAnne Wheeler
03-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Well your Spouse essentially told you to go for it - that means do whatever

you want to to the fullest extent you want to

JoAnne Wheeler

AndreaCalifCD
03-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Lucky you! Just have fun - what you end up doing!

Pattie O
03-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Go shopping ,have a pedicure,buy some nice cosmetics and treat yourself to a relaxing bath.Then choose an outfit and maybe go to a movie or to a nightcluband dance the night away.just a few suggestions

Whatever you do take the chance to relax and be a lady.

Pattie:battingeyelashes:

2yuki
03-06-2009, 07:19 PM
[SIZE="2"[/SIZE]
same here, I can only get dressed when my family are gone for a long period ,so enjoy this time you have

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Turn off the doorbell and unplug the phone and watch out for MURPHY
you know [murphy's law] good luck and have fun
If it feels good------do it

Ronni Seymour
03-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Girl, you might just have to work up a pink fog!!:heehee:

Phyliss
03-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Amy, I think I hear Irene calling your name. About two more weeks until "our" Dress Barn reopens

crossdrezzer1
03-06-2009, 08:12 PM
well so far I put on my dress barn cord pants with fem belt and a silk black top with bra, panties and breast's that I got of ebay,,, also my mee too slip on's and headed to the mcdonalds drive thru thinking the whole way about reading a old forum about bringing guy clothes in case the car breaks down,,, got home and took off my pretty's,,other than boobs and bra and panties and now I am painting the computer room,,, felt weird taping a corning feeling my boobs pressing against the wall...