PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Delight

mykhelee
03-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Here it is 7 pm. My GF will be here in a few minutes, dinner is ready to go in the oven. Finally fininshed gettin ready at 6:30. Had to re-do my nails. Wearing my favorite outfit, black patterned skirt, cami top, black velvet top with patterned relief, 5" black knee high boots. This will be the first time she has spent the night at my place so I'm hoping everything goes well.

Deborah Jane
03-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Good luck sis, it sounds like you're going to have a great evening, let us know how it goes :)

JoAnne Wheeler
03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Sounds like a super evening - good food - excellent girl friend and you get to

host it enfemme - life is good

JoAnne Wheeler

MissConstrued
03-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Sweet!

docrobbysherry
03-06-2009, 08:40 PM
It just doesn't get any better than that, does it!?:D

Shannon
03-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Enjoy your evening.

mykhelee
03-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Well Cheryl arrived at 7pm. She wasn't feeling well, had spent the prev. night out with the girls. We had a quiet evening of conversation and a movie. After Lettermen ended we went for a night of slumber. She was so concerned about my feelings because she didn't feel well. I told her I was fine with it. After all, I spent all evening full femme with my favorite person, cooked a wonderful dinner.:battingeyelashes:

I got up early and made peach croissants and coffee. When she wandered down from the bedroom we enjoyed our breakfast, went back upstairs and broke the corner of my bedframe.:eek: Well worth the trip to the hardware store.

I'll be heading to her place next, she has a sturdy four post, no worries:tongueout

Teri Jean
03-07-2009, 11:40 PM
It sounds like you both had a wonderful evening and morning together. I an happy for you both. Huggs Keli

Jess_cd32
03-07-2009, 11:55 PM
......... When she wandered down from the bedroom we enjoyed our breakfast, went back upstairs and broke the corner of my bedframe.:eek: Well worth the trip to the hardware store.

I'll be heading to her place next, she has a sturdy four post, no worries:tongueout

Geez, I've once gave advice to someone here to 'rock her world', now I'm gonna have to add 'but don't break the bed doing it':heehee:
Glad you had a great night and morning, sounds like your off to a great start.

susan2010
03-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Sounds wonderful. Best to both of you.

Alana65
03-08-2009, 07:36 AM
Well Cheryl arrived at 7pm. She wasn't feeling well, had spent the prev. night out with the girls. We had a quiet evening of conversation and a movie. After Lettermen ended we went for a night of slumber. She was so concerned about my feelings because she didn't feel well. I told her I was fine with it. After all, I spent all evening full femme with my favorite person, cooked a wonderful dinner.:battingeyelashes:

I got up early and made peach croissants and coffee. When she wandered down from the bedroom we enjoyed our breakfast, went back upstairs and broke the corner of my bedframe.:eek: Well worth the trip to the hardware store.

What an awesome evening, hun. I'm sooo happy for you. :hugs:

Angie G
03-08-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm glad you had a good time Friday night Ans Saturday morning. A bed breaker my what a morning that must have been.:hugs:
Angie