PDA

View Full Version : You got to be careful when in Drab

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 10:11 AM
I have been practicing my fem walk and voice for a while now. I want to answer the phone en femm and have the other person ask if my male self was there.

Anyway, last night my sister and I went to WalMart and I was in front of her. All of a sudden, she asked me why I was walking like a women. I turned around and ask "What do you mean"?? She answered that I was walking with one foot in front of the other and my rear was wigling. So ladies BE CAREFUL when in drab, you just might be showing off and a good way to get caught. LOL

Natalie x
06-22-2005, 10:40 AM
He he, I can relate to that. I too am trying to walk the walk and talk the talk. At work, I am slowly introducing my new voice, and out and about I often practice The Walk when I think no-one's watching.

Thanks for the thread about your outing the other day, Joann, it was great.

Love, Natalie

Rachel Morley
06-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi Joann,

I too can identify with this because at the moment I am trying to focus and practice my walk and voice whenever I can.

I have always stood and sat in a feminine way. Many a time I have had co-workers comment and say things like "why are you sitting like that?" or "look at the way you are sitting right now" etc.

Anyway, I think people know me well enough to know that I don't really have any manly mannerisms particularly, but walking like you did in Walmart is a bit more obvious :)

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 11:22 AM
At least I did not have my heels on. Walking the walk in heels accents it more than in loafers. LOL

Sigrid
06-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Congratulations Joann! Asking you "why are you walking like a woman?" is a real compliment. If you weren't getting it quite right, she probably would have asked you something like "why are you walking so funny?" or "something wrong with your hip?".

~Sigrid

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 02:28 PM
well you must have it down pretty good if you got busted for it....way to go..........

heathr1
06-22-2005, 02:32 PM
It suddenly occured to me I was posing/displaying exactly the same body language and posture as the woman in front of me.

Easily done.

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
I tell you one thing, I will be very Cautious from now on around my sister. LOL

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 04:44 PM
I have noticed that when your home practicing the walk, if you put your hands lightly on your hips and while you walk, you can feel your hips wiggle.

We also got into one of those "Was Not, Was too, Was Not ,Was too" conversations

ronni
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Joann, it gets even more complicated when you have a sister who's a real girl, another who's a cross-dressing twin, and yet another who is trying to steal your identity

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 08:05 PM
ronni... I have to ask, which identity, Ronni's or your other self??

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 08:10 PM
ronni... I have to ask, which identity, Ronni's or your other self??
Donno but they are comfusing the hell out of me. I bet I know a secret ;)

Katrina
06-22-2005, 08:33 PM
I have to agree with Sigrid...congrats! While it probably took you a bit by surprise, you should definately take it as a compliment - I sure would...