PDA

View Full Version : online friend

crossdrezzer1
03-08-2009, 12:58 PM
was chatting with someone online that I never met and she said she purged her closet and if i wanted the stuff,panties and bra,,skirts,,socks,,hose,,,,everything,,I said yes please and she left a bag on the side of the road for me to pick up,,,alot of nice stuff,,,nice there are cool females out there that accept us folks,,,mind you--- I didnt keep the underware...

amy canada
03-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Lucky you! And you're lucky that she's the same size as you. Or isn't she?

And why did she purge? Is she trying to give up CDing? I've done that before but I always came back. I'm sure she'll be back as well.

docrobbysherry
03-08-2009, 01:28 PM
,,,mind you--- I didnt keep the underware...

Great, CD1. That means the undies may show up at your local Goodwill! I've never snagged a pair of good looking panties, that couldn't be restored with a good washing!:brolleyes:

Karren H
03-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Never heard of a female purging before!! Lol. So why not keep the underware? Figure after a good wash.....

Ashley Lyn
03-08-2009, 04:26 PM
WOW! That would be quite interesting!!!..:)

I've always loved the feel of silky things.. Those actually worn by a GG may even be better!...Hmmm.m.m......:heehee:

Luckily, my SO always lets me "go thru her stuff", before she gets rid of anything..:D

JoAnne Wheeler
03-11-2009, 07:17 AM
I really cannot tell from the way you wrote your post whether your online

friend was a GG or a CD - can you elaborate ? Why was the DROP on the

side of the road ?

JoAnne Wheeler

crossdrezzer1
03-13-2009, 05:39 AM
it was a GG and the drop was because I am shy and she is only online friend,,never met before

Senban
03-13-2009, 07:42 AM
Sweet lord on a stick, please tell me some of the above posts are tongue-in-cheek or sarcastic.

Even well-washed underwear is still someone else's old underwear! I mean we're not talking megabucks here, just buy your own, either in a shop or online or get someone to get it for your or anything but wear someone's cast off underwear. Seriously, it's just.....icky :eek:

Dignity. Have sum. :straightface: