PDA

View Full Version : shopping mastake ...wow thay fit!!!!!!!!

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 12:40 PM
today i was out to the chiropractor and wallmart is just down the street so it's kinda like i have to stop in pick up some of the usale wallmart type things
and seeing how i there i might as well get a new pair of jeans ..i am just starting to get into wearing them ...and i have bought them there before so i know what i like and what fits easy a no brainer ....jordache boot cut size10/11petite....easy so run over and grab them out of the rack pay for every thing ...off and running home.........once home get everything in the house
need to put the jeans on ......dame size 9/10 i grabed the wrong size oh i hate that...now the joy of something new is like all gone yuck stupid me.....
so i think what the hell thay wont fit but try any way...a little on the snug side going .....wiggling in to them omg thay are like tight but never going to button them let alone zipp them up........deap breath in omg got them buttoned a quick pull of the zipper .............yes thay fit happy happy joy joy......snug but yes i can breath walk bend and sit thay fit....good day gone bad turned good ......

any one else get something so wrong and have it work out for the goods????
been loseing some weight for a while and now more motovated than ever ....

Kimberly
06-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Sounds great!!!!

I'm always stuck looking at something thinking "er... will this fit me?!!" ... can't do anything because people will look at me :p

But my guesses have been great so far!! :)

Khriss
06-22-2005, 07:21 PM
nice-though I'd admitt , I've half a closet full of things that do'nt--- HOPING in a girly sort of way,,, hehe!?,they might "magicly" fit in the future??(ohhh I love girly thongs sooo, oops "things") xx"K" wendy- Ren & Stimpy crack Me UP!!

ronni
06-22-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm still waiting for some help zipping up the size 10 dress I stole...I mean, borrowed, from Ronna, that fat...um, never mind

ronna
06-22-2005, 07:26 PM
Ronni, I am not fat!
I just can't fit into a size 10 anymore.
Well, it's not like I ever could

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 07:27 PM
You two :kissing: :love:

alba68
06-22-2005, 07:30 PM
A little black dress that wouldn't fit me that I bought from ebay. Then I was ill for about 6 weeks over Christmas and lost weight. I gained a bit of weight when I was over the worst but not enough to prevent the dress from not fitting. And it still fits now! :D

uknowhoo
06-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Speaking of chiropractors...A coupla years ago, I had a noon chiro appointment after a morning of lounging en femme. I didn't realize it til I was on the Dr.'s table...omg, what if I still have a bra strap mark on my shoulder or back?!!!!!!! The Dr. didn't say anything or act any differently, so I'm pretty sure nothing was noticed. It was good for a few anxious moments tho, phwhewww. hehehehehe

Wendy me
06-23-2005, 06:35 AM
right now i setting here wearing those jeans just tight enough like a big warm hug.......
all the more reason to stick with the waight loss plan............yessssssssssss i love them....

Holly
06-23-2005, 08:08 AM
Way to go, Wendy! I LOVE jeans, too.