PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find it hard not to listen when they overhear...

heathr1
06-22-2005, 02:24 PM
GGs talk to each other about hair/clothes make-up?

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 02:26 PM
well i lesten but like not to the point of like being rude ....

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 02:54 PM
It's really funny, now that I think of it. A couple of weeks ago, I took my grand neice shopping. We hit the comestic alise and next thing I knew we were discussing blushes, eye shadows, lipstick, and etc. She told me later that she did not know that men could talk about comestics and fashions and she was impressed. I saw a couple of GG's stare at us once or twice, while we were talking. LOL

Natalie x
06-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Oh yes, I find it impossible not to listen in. Also, I find myself looking at them even more closely than I used to (and that was pretty close) to pick up tips on clothes, movements, hairstyles, etc. It's hard not to get caught staring!

:D

Kimberly
06-22-2005, 03:58 PM
I get so uncomfortable when GGs who don't know about my dressing talk to me about their clothing. GAH!! I just wanna give my honest opinion... but afraid it'll be too informed, and they'll out me more or less on the spot. So I do what I think I would do if I were just a stereotypical guy = shrug and form no opinion.

I'm screaming out inside..... honest. :(

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 04:30 PM
When I was out shopping with my grand neice, I would make suggestions to her and she even asked me my Opinion on this or that cosmentic, does these genes fit, how does this dress look. I'm not ashamed to give my Opinion. If they are asking, they want anwers. LOL