PDA

View Full Version : Day Off

jthegymnast
03-09-2009, 03:56 AM
Ok the kids are at school.
The wife is at work.
what should I wear, what should I buy, and How would you spend your day off?
I'm thinking of starting with my shiniest leotard

diane51
03-09-2009, 05:00 AM
Of course I would take advantage of the peace and quiet, wear my favorite dress...snap some memories with my camera, and practice my feminine ways.
Enjoy your day!

crazybiker
03-09-2009, 06:05 AM
lol well when i get a chance which isn't very often, only after work in the evenings i get to dress after my roomes dad had gone to sleep, or if he goes out (which hasn't happend yet while i'm home :p) I just dress up and be comfortable with it, knowing that as i get more comfortable, i'm working my way to get'n out for the summer (beause i only have shorter skirts for now, but prolly a while, cuz i really like them :) )

JoAnne Wheeler
03-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Enjoy Your Femininity to the fullest !!!!!!!

JoAne Wheeler

Randee
03-09-2009, 03:39 PM
My day to myself at home would be spent much the same way as J, in a leotard, but moreso I would love the coziness of mincing about the house in one of my favorite dance leotards over some tights. I would rise and take a shower, and leave my male clothes behind. As my skin dries, I lay out the outfits that I will wear and determine when and if I will change during the day. I have this tingly feeling as I anticipate slipping into my girly dancewear. While the morning is cool, I enjoy slipping into some silky sheer tights and a long sleeve lycra or nylon leotard and some athletic shoes. My shoes may alternate through the day from a pair of heels, to ballet slippers, to just padding about in stocking feet. Picking out my outfits for the day helps me to determine how I am going to spend it. If it is a nice day to swim, I may lay out one of my one piece suits and change into a different leotard and tights afterward depending on what I plan to do next.

Often I will want to start out the morning with some stretching and some yoga type exercises, so I slip on a black long sleeve leotard and black tights and some white Keds. But while the sun is just breaking and the morning is cool, it seems perfect to pour my morning first cup of coffee and read the paper outside on the deck. I throw a robe on over me as I walk out front to get the paper, but my thin tights still show beneath it. Then I leave the robe inside and head out to the back yard and up on the deck wearing just my dancewear. The cool air wafting through my thin tights energizes my femininely crossed legs while I enjoy the warming of the sun on my black leotard. I take a stroll through the parts of my yard that afford me privacy. No need to have to explain to the neighbors, but if it happend, I am comfortable with my choice of attire for my morning walk being somewhat unisex. I feel so cozy and soft in the all over gentle squeeze of my outfit and enjoy the freedom of movement the stretchy leotards and tights give me. As I stroll about the yard, I listen to the birds chirping and notice the colorful flowers blooming in the gardens and set up some photo shots of me in my outfits. The colorful flowers make a nice contrasting background to me in my all black costume.

Then it's time to go in and do my yoga stretches to a tape. Sometimes I do aerobics instead and dress in more of an outfit like the ladies in the tape. I put on womens turban on my head and sometimes add a little makeup to look like one of the girls and add ballet slippers and a wrap skirt to wear as I prepare for my workout with the ladies. When all is ready, I peel off the skirt and join the ladies on the tape for a wonderful workout, wishing I was in a live class with them--fun. If the weather is right it's time for a swim, so I change into a Speedo one piece swimsuit and take a dip. Sometimes I will leave the tights or pantyhose on under the swimsuit. Other times it feels good to take dip in the same leotards and tights I exercised in, especially if they are needing washing anyway.

After the swim and a brief shower, I am back into a second leotard and tights outfit or unitard that I laid out in the morning and committed to wear the rest of the day. I want to make this pleasure last the whole day. So I glide about the house doing my chores and office work in a comfortable skintight something. If the lighting is right outside, I might set up a self photo session in some nice outdoor scenes. If someone comes to the door or I need to go out for anything, it is no trouble to slip on something over them.

This general routine works fine as long as it's just me and my wife or I am home alone. If there remains no reason to change, I will stay leotarded into the evening and I even find them cozy to sleep in. This has even gone on into an entire weekend at home in tights and tards.

This is not everybody's idea of fun, but it is for me. And I welcome the suggestions of others to help me enjoy it even more. Sorry to be so long,hopefully didn't bore everyone.

So J, how did your home alone day go for you? We are looking forward to hearing all about it.