PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Acceptance Great!

crazybiker
03-09-2009, 06:03 AM
Aah!!! Awesomeness!!! Well here's the story... i have this friend who i've been friends with since like grade 6 (she was in grade 5)... she's turning 19 in april, and i'm 20 today Ya!!!

Anyways, I ended up telling her and she's all in for it. She actually has a friend who's been into dresing and is curretnly out and about dressed. So she wanted to take me to the Aquarium for my bday (because i love fish, and want toget like a 110 gallon tank or bigger with salt water fish) and they have them there...

Anyways, again, So she supports it, and when we can get the time to meet up, we're supposed to go shopping as part of my b-day thing we're supposed to go shopping, and i think... and only think she's guna get me a new outfit, and she's out and about looking for heels for me as well (because i been bugging a bit for them, and quite honestly if i'm going to get out, kina need shoes, so heels is my first pick!)... and she says she's going to get me to meet up with a few of her friends and her plan is for me to get me out in the summer (because i dont like jeans or any thing else right now that i've seen) out there, so skirts it is :) ... so for the summer we're hopefully guna get out, and I'd actually like to get out, seems like quite the rush, and the excitement of getting out with others who are GG(which i assume to be genetic girls[still working on the lingo here]) my friends bf who said he'd come with me as long as I go all out so its not so bad for him, and ya... So this summer I hope to be out and about and maybe have some new things to try out :D!!!!

Seem's i'm getting lucky, my roomie, she took a little while, but she's cool with it, my roomies bf found out wierdly, and he dont care, and then i told my friend of 10 years or so as well and shes totally accpeting it (long story short :p) so far i'm getting lucky, well i think based on all the what could be horror stories i've seen on this site.

Sarah_GG
03-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Happy Birthday!

What more could you wish for! Enjoy... :love:

crazybiker
03-09-2009, 06:26 AM
Lol... you know i never quite pictured this for my b-day present, and thanks :) ... I got the automated message sent to my email inbox, and i just thought to my self. I have like 5 different auotmated happy birthdays, its nice from like 1 or 2 places, but to think that 5 different programs can reconize dates, and send out a happy b-day, there isn't really a person saying it, so it almost seems kinda meaningless :p

JoAnne Wheeler
03-09-2009, 02:28 PM
You are one lucky Dude - I mean Girl !!!! I wish that had happened to me

when I was your age !

JoAnne Wheeler