PDA

View Full Version : could i have found a excepting so

vicky lee
03-09-2009, 05:29 PM
hi girls been awhile since i posted on here.
i just want to say that ive been on a first date from one of these online dateing sites.
we got on well and one thing she told me is that her brother is now her sister had the op and asked her how she feels bout it just said it takes all sorts to make the world
so my question is anyone else had a situation like this
and do i tell her about my cd
would really like ur views before i put my foot in it
love vicky lee

Sheila
03-09-2009, 05:30 PM
My advice is always to be honest from the get go .. how does she speak about her sister ?

JulieC
03-09-2009, 05:35 PM
hi girls been awhile since i posted on here.
i just want to say that ive been on a first date from one of these online dateing sites.
we got on well and one thing she told me is that her brother is now her sister had the op and asked her how she feels bout it just said it takes all sorts to make the world
love vicky lee

I think what she's said gives you more reason to continue dating her. Personally, I don't think I would divulge the CDing to her just yet. When it begins to be more serious, then it will be time.

AllieSF
03-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I agree with Julie. Get to know each other, explore all aspects of a possible relationship with her and then decide what to do. I must say that at least you have a very possible and maybe probable chance that she may be one of those rare accepting types. However, you really don't know yet and patience in revealing too much too soon seems to be in order. IMHO I wish you the best of luck and please share what you can woth us as everything develops.

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-09-2009, 06:54 PM
love vicky lee

If you get the true sense that she's comfortable with transgendered issues, then sure, why not? If you're not entire sure yet, which I think is true, maybe contemplate this more if you find yourself getting really close to her and her to you.

A couple of key element to any successful relationship are communication and honesty. Without both in full force, the relationship will suffer for it. You should know when it is time to be a little more honest about yourself with her.

Hopefully, you'll find a good opportunity to share sooner than later. Try to get her talking about the subject somehow to get a feel where she sits on it prior to your divulging. Her brother turned sister is a good place to start. You've got an easy conversation piece with that one - just express interest and curiosity and see where she goes with it. That could give you a good barometer reading about where she stands on things before risking foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Good luck. :)

Brina Halloween
03-09-2009, 06:58 PM
My thought is make sure she considers it a difference between cross dressing and SRS. If she thinks you will turn out like her sister, you don't likely have a chance from whatever point you tell her.

Remember the movie Short Circuit "more info..."

JoAnne Wheeler
03-09-2009, 07:03 PM
You better tell her - she may think that you are just like her brother

JoAnne Wheeler

docrobbysherry
03-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Not yet anyway. Just see how it goes for awhile. Then, if u decide you're NOT serious about her, tell her. That way, U can find out how she feels, and if she wants to break it off, u won't be hurt!:straightface:

If u find after QUITE some time, u DO like her, and may be serious about her, then u MUST TELL HER! And hope she'll be OK with it!:eek:

I believe there r TOO MANY other things that can stand in the way of a serious relationship, to bring up CDing rite away. :doh:
Unless u need to dress nearly 24/7!