PDA

View Full Version : why I crossdress, let me count the reasons

MistyCD
06-22-2005, 04:28 PM
I love to crossdress because....

1. I love the feel of silky slips against my skin.
2. I love the way my legs feel and look in pantyhose.
3. I love the feel and confidence of walking in high heeled shoes.
4. I love the freedom that I feel while wearing a dress, unlike mens clothing
which feels plain and so yuckie !!!
5. I love the way my polished toes look in pantyhose and wrapped in a strappy sandals, thongs, mules, and heels
6. I love to hear the clicking of my high heels on pavement.
7. I love to feel feminine and not have to deal with being a guy all the time.
8. I would love to say, if I had kids " what I want for fathers day (or any holiday) is a new dress, some stockings, shoes, makeup. instead of saying a new tie or some tools!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. I love to feel cool and comfortable in a long summer dress on a hot muggy day.
10. I love it because it feels so darn good !!!!!!!!!!!!

** If I have missed any, feel free to add them.....

Tristen Cox
06-22-2005, 04:41 PM
I love fondling my long hair and looking at my nails and feeling my soft legs smoothly done and, blimey I better stop now. This isn't sounding good is it :rolleyes: :p

JoAnnDallas
06-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Tristen... glad you stopped, my monitor was starting to smoke. LOL

ronni
06-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Mirrors definitely help.
If you can't enjoy your look, you might as well just close your eyes and feel it.

rexy
06-22-2005, 08:45 PM
there are so many where do you start and where you finish your list hits just about all of them

Sweet Jeanette
06-22-2005, 08:56 PM
I love to crossdress because....

1. I love the feel of silky slips against my skin.
2. I love the way my legs feel and look in pantyhose.
3. I love the feel and confidence of walking in high heeled shoes.
4. I love the freedom that I feel while wearing a dress, unlike mens clothing
which feels plain and so yuckie !!!
5. I love the way my polished toes look in pantyhose and wrapped in a strappy sandals, thongs, mules, and heels
6. I love to hear the clicking of my high heels on pavement.
7. I love to feel feminine and not have to deal with being a guy all the time.
8. I would love to say, if I had kids " what I want for fathers day (or any holiday) is a new dress, some stockings, shoes, makeup. instead of saying a new tie or some tools!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. I love to feel cool and comfortable in a long summer dress on a hot muggy day.
10. I love it because it feels so darn good !!!!!!!!!!!!

** If I have missed any, feel free to add them.....

I believe you have hit the nail on the head!!!---I don't think I could say it any better! :D ---Oh, but wait a minute!---I COULD use some extra metric tools, to work on my motorcycle!!! :whistling---Donations would be appreciated!!!

Wendy me
06-22-2005, 09:29 PM
because thats when wendy comes out and we send "him" in to the closet.....

Julie
06-22-2005, 10:44 PM
I love looking at the girl in the mirror. She's so much better looking than Jim!
I love feeling feminine
I love having long nails - these acrylics are awesome!
I love being treated like a lady
I love believing, even if for only the short time I'm dressed, that I actually am
Something I'd like to share about the nails. Monday evening I was at Escapades and just loving how the acrylics not only looked and how they have lasted w/o losing any but I was also into the feel. I love the feeling of long nails running softly along my underarm or on the nape of my neck. Suddenly I felt this power. I'm the girl with the nails now. I have the power to control!

So I went up to one of the guys I know very well. He's in a committed relationship and knows I'm straight so there's no mistaking intentions. I started running my nails up and down the nape of his neck. He was in heaven! And I felt this power! I have to admit, I didn't know who was enjoying the moment more. His partner was sitting next to him so I figured why not? I did the same and got the same reaction. I felt so girly! Then another guy I know well comes up to me and the nails once more go into action. Once again, I own him! Talk about power!

They all know I like girls and they are all totally cool about me dressing but it was such an interesting experience to feel this control over men that usually only women enjoy.

I think most of the GGs here know what I'm talking about. They know the power of feminine prowess. But I doubt that holds true for the GGs of the world. Which is why we all know that any GG that hooks up with a CD is a lucky girl indeed. Just imagine how my girl (we're speaking in the future) would love to have a full body nail experience! And I'd be even better than I was in the bar. I know I wouldn't complain!

DonnaT
06-22-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't know why, but I do know I like it. The clothes, the look, the polish, etc.

jo_ann
06-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Ok me:
1. love the feel
2. s*x release
3. I just remembered this one, and I truly believe it (maybe others feel the same way). how many have wives that aren't very femme (little or no makeup, pants over dresses, doesn't do much with their hair). I really believe that sometimes a wave comes over me to dress up because my wife doesn't always fill that femminine need for me, so I have to supply it myself.

emmicd
06-27-2005, 10:27 PM
I love to cross dress because I enjoy getting in touch with my girlie side and because I'm a clothes horse. I love to shop for femme clothes. I love the dresses, panties, swimsuits, jeans, nylons. It just feels so good dressing like a girl!!!

Emmi